Should Dave/iain not be banned again?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dave you are annoying and I don't think anyone likes you. Discuss.

Seriously through my eyes it is very graphic that Dave shows striking similarities to the banned imminent iain.

iain has wuv 4 dead list . ehrmm leavm lone.....

...errm

Good morning, Mr Scream !

Coffee?

Seriously through my eyes it is very graphic that Dave shows striking similarities to the banned imminent iain.

Oh! You're awake at last!

What does your avatar represent, BS? I much prefer yours to dave's.

I wonder if you could offer some suggestions about choosing suitable DL avatars that dave could learn from?

iain has wuv 4 dead list . ehrmm leavm lone.....

...errm

Good morning, Mr Scream !

Coffee?

Oh! You're awake at last!

I wonder if you could offer some suggestions about choosing suitable DL avatars that dave could learn from?

It's the dollar bill isn't it and thus the pyramid/masonic/illuminati (delete as applicable) stuff Dan Brown was wittering on about so much that I've forgotten the precise details.

Guest Pot, Kettle, Black?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, etc.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, etc.

Unless they're trapped inside. :rolleyes:

Christ, if dave gets anymore attention on this forum he might just become famous enough for next years list!

It is the out back of the US dollar bill. The pyramid is supposed to signify moderation and I guess the eye belongs to somebody?

Dave has the common skitch sketch avatar which has probably been used here several times. Let me suggest to him my ideas such as a burning highway or a slick Japanese gangsta movie cover? Something symbolic and creative, something that makes people think.

He's a completely stupid bugger and he's already starting to make himself at home.

I say ban the twunt forthwith.

At least Tempus Fugit's alter egos are slightly funny.

I voted yes, although I'm willing to change my mind if you (Iain/Dave) can coax your friends from the BBC back. They were such nice young people.

noTaototz dont ban dave hes a pwime conntributaa even ifz he got charec.taristic like iaini. No wayss cood it be tha saim persone O bulshitt wha R the odds uh that!

It is the out back of the US dollar bill. The pyramid is supposed to signify moderation and I guess the eye belongs to somebody?

Dave has the common skitch sketch avatar which has probably been used here several times. Let me suggest to him my ideas such as a burning highway or a slick Japanese gangsta movie cover? Something symbolic and creative, something that makes people think.

We apparently went to different schools, BS.

The pyramid on the back of the Federal Reserve $1 note stands for strength and duration. It is uncapped, and although Benjamin Franklin never said why it is believed to stand for a country unfinished. The eye is a symbol of divinity.

Of course, they were all Freemasons, so it's a conspiracy theorist's dream.

We apparently went to different schools, BS.

The pyramid on the back of the Federal Reserve $1 note stands for strength and duration. It is uncapped, and although Benjamin Franklin never said why it is believed to stand for a country unfinished. The eye is a symbol of divinity.

Of course, they were all Freemasons, so it's a conspiracy theorist's dream.

Benjamin Franklin was called a 'Deist' which is a term in believing that God abandoned the universe.

The pyramid could have several factors for a definition. A pyramid a majority of the time means moderation, or possibly duration but it wasn't what I have long coined for it's meaning.

And your right, the eye belongs to God.

Benjamen Franklin was called a 'Deist' which is a term in believing that God abandoned the universe.

Erm... not quite... trust Wikipedia at your leisure, but I believe the introduction sums up Deism well (in so much as a religion can be summed up succinctly):

Deists typically reject supernatural events (prophecy, miracles) and divine revelation prominent in organized religion, along with holy books and revealed religions that assert the existence of such things. Instead, deists hold that religious beliefs must be founded on human reason and observed features of the natural world, and that these sources reveal the existence of one God or supreme being.

Your interpretation of Deism is as accurate as bin Laden's interpretation of the Koran. :rolleyes:

Erm... not quite... trust Wikipedia at your leisure, but I believe the introduction sums up Deism well (in so much as a religion can be summed up succinctly):

Well Canadian Paul who gives a f**k what it means, I know for a fact that Franklin either was considered a deist or was a deist, since I had to read a page or two of his biography recently. The man created the light bulb and signed the deceleration of independence and he was a whole lot of other things that people remember him for. That's why he is pictured on the twenty dollar bill.

Anyway I'm feeling weary right now. Can't be bothered to vote. I encourage others who wish to express the freedom of robbing the freedom of another member.

...What does your avatar represent, BS? I much prefer yours to dave's.

It's the dollar bill isn't it and thus the pyramid/masonic/illuminati (delete as applicable) stuff Dan Brown was wittering on about so much that I've forgotten the precise details.

I don't believe I've ever seen a real one! I understand they're quite collectable - but that it's quantity rather than quality that matters.

Now what does that remind me of? :rolleyes:

just for the record - i didnt set up that poll... dont know who did, mods i guess.

i voted YES ban him. although i dont REALLY think he should be banned, i just dont want him to think that anyone likes him.

oh and Dave, we know you're a master of disguise, but writing that pot,kettle,black message from 'anon' didnt really fool anyone. fool!

I don't believe I've ever seen a real one! I understand they're quite collectable - but that it's quantity rather than quality that matters.

It is more practical to have a hundred in fives and tens then just the bill.

For people who don't like to carry checks around and who are big spenders might carry hundreds. Higher dollars exist but not really for wallet purposes.

Well Canadian Paul who gives a f**k what it means, I know for a fact that Franklin either was considered a deist or was a deist, since I had to read a page or two of his biography recently. The man created the light bulb and signed the deceleration of independence and he was a whole lot of other things that people remember him for. That's why he is pictured on the twenty dollar bill.

Anyway I'm feeling weary right now. Can't be bothered to vote. I encourage others who wish to express the freedom of robbing the freedom of another member.

Unless I am mistaken and forgive me if I am but didn't Franklin invent the Lightning rod and prove that lightning was indeed electrical discharges by flying a kite or something. I think you'll find Thomas Edison with his 1,000 odd patents invented the light bulb. If I am wrong, I'll apologise.

As for symbology I think we can safely bannish the dark art and imprecise science of symbols to room 101. With symbols having more than one meaning or indeed words having more than one symbol I think you can probably arrive with sufficient justification at different answers for the same problem. That's just not acceptable in my book. Too wishy washy for me, no offence. Besides which I have a niggling feeling that the majority of people find it difficult to differentiate urban myth with the original meaning of the pictures on say a dollar bill. I'd count myself in on that - too many stories to separate fact from fiction.

Unless I am mistaken and forgive me if I am but didn't Franklin invent the Lightning rod and prove that lightning was indeed electrical discharges by flying a kite or something. I think you'll find Thomas Edison with his 1,000 odd patents invented the light bulb. If I am wrong, I'll apologise.

It was Edison. I was a little weary last night. I give you the credit.

And symbolism can screw with your mind. It can demote your knowledge and twist your facts. It can lead you cold and leave you to freeze. It can start debates that nobody can win. In the very end unless the facts are rock hard, the definition is just an opinion. It all comes down to point of view.

and my point of view on symbology? A crock of sh*t.

Then again, that's just my view.

That's why he is pictured on the twenty dollar bill.

Sorry to pile on Banshees, but I think you'll find Ben Franklin's picture is on the $100 bill, hence the hip hop nickname a "Benjamin". Andrew Jackson's visage appears on the $20.

Sorry to pile on Banshees, but I think you'll find Ben Franklin's picture is on the $100 bill, hence the hip hop nickname a "Benjamin". Andrew Jackson's visage appears on the $20.

Scream way off... Not thinking ..... shaking his head.

Walking out of sight.

:lol: Nice poll you have there.(excuse me for getting off the subject of Mr. Scream and currency for a moment. ) I seem to remember we had a member named Blackadder at one time who never

posted anything. He seems to have surfaced now by ghosting the don't not ban or don't not ban poll.

A plan so cunning you could brush your teeth with it ( m'lord. )