Should Dave/iain not be banned again?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hang on a minute, how f*****g confusing is that poll anyway? yes dont not ban him? whatt?

oh and Dave, we know you're a master of disguise, but writing that pot,kettle,black message from 'anon' didnt really fool anyone. fool!

I'd be very surprised if that were a Daviain post, very surprised indeed.

I'd fix it, but it's classic. Posterity over posture, and adjunct to my fellow mods, it stays.

Edit: Not to mention he made me do math to answer that question, and for that he deserves to be mocked.

i seriously cant figure it out. impossible?

Harry next post 1000 congrats!

Guest jeremy poxman

som uch for democrasy.he was band despite people saying they doesnt want him band.and now you will never ever see dave post on here ever again.i suppose u could say he is dead now! hope u dont miss him too much!

Guest jeremy poxman

p.s dave told me in an emale that he has put a curse on deathlist so u wont get another hit for the rest of this year.hahaha

p.s dave told me in an emale that he has put a curse on deathlist so u wont get another hit for the rest of this year.hahaha

Out of interest does anyone know how much it costs to change your name by depoll, say from iain to dave to jeremy for instance? Does it cost more if you specify that under no circumstances should the first letter (not) be (not) capitalised?

Guest Guest

Who the hell is this Dave/Iain guy? He sounds like a real character!

Who the hell is this Dave/Iain guy? He sounds like a real character!

Is that you again Dave?

no it wasn't :lol:

Guest Guest

yes it was :)

Altogether now....

"It's behind you!"

Guest Guest

daves curse didnt last very long did it mate :P

vote makes no sense either one syas the same. SORT IT.

I believe that was the point.

The point was to be pointless?

Clever. Really clever.

Excuse me Mr.Welsh, for identification purposes the first letter of all sentences must be capitalized. The Diainistic virus should not be spread so if you could follow accordingly it would be in everyones best interest.

What?

What?

(Composed by welshman)

vote makes no sense either one syas the same. SORT IT. - Don't scream so loud unless somebody drops dead.

But you have compromised your Grammar, I'm not Honez but I try and keep my posts clean most of the time.

What?

(Composed by welshman)

vote makes no sense either one syas the same. SORT IT. - Don't scream so loud unless somebody drops dead.

But you have compromised your Grammar, I'm not Honez but I try and keep my posts clean most of the time.

I have no idea what you mean about starting with a capital - can you post a reference?

I made a typo. You seem to have capitalised The g in grammar - and?

What?

(Composed by welshman)

Pull the other one mate!

This forum is full of suprises.

A Yank teaching a Taff the finer points of the English language :blink:

Come back Dave, you are a complete twat but you are the antidote to the highbrow bullshit that tends to prevail here.

I have no idea what you mean about starting with a capital - can you post a reference?

This is an example. Earlier in the thread a guest named Jeremy Poxman who 'Was probably Iain said this'

om uch for democrasy.he was band despite people saying they doesnt want him band.and now you will never ever see dave post on here ever again.i suppose u could say he is dead now! hope u dont miss him too much!

You just caught me off guard Welsh, it's just I hate too see letters uncapitalized at the beginning of sentences.

O and Lord Fellatio Nelson, I don't think you have more authority here. Obviously you are somebody behind a mask (Yes probably a second identity' and your opinion means very little (Not to mention your interests are usually mocked and dissed at every living moment' I just hope your not very surprised.

This is an example. Earlier in the thread a guest named Jeremy Poxman who 'Was probably Iain said this'

om uch for democrasy.he was band despite people saying they doesnt want him band.and now you will never ever see dave post on here ever again.i suppose u could say he is dead now! hope u dont miss him too much!

You just caught me off guard Welsh, it's just I hate too see letters uncapitalized at the beginning of sentences.

O and Lord Fellatio Nelson, I don't think you have more authority here. Obviously you are somebody behind a mask (Yes probably a second identity' and your opinion means very little (Not to mention your interests are usually mocked and dissed at every living moment' I just hope your not very surprised.

Oh Banshees, I am fully aware that I have no "authority" on here at all, do I give a toss? No.

Of course I am somebody behind a mask, arent we all!!

Yes my opinions mean very little here but I dont post to curry favour ( unlike the many) with anybody because I dont actually care enough about anyone here to demonstrate any degree of acumen that I may or may not have.

Mocking and "dissing" as you call it comes with the territory, I give it out, I can take it.

No Im not suprised, I am however suprised that, as my opinion means sod all, Im mocked and dissed at every turn and Im not one of your favourite people, you didnt have the backbone to just ignore me.

You took the bait you berk!! :blink:

PS:Look at the volume of my posts and then look at the volume of yours.

Is there not something else more fulfilling ( apart from being a pompous knob) that you could be doing with your life?

PPS: Dave doesnt "Conform" Dave isnt " Highbrow enough" Dave doesnt demonstrate " Intelligence" Dave isnt " One of us"................

How ridiculous to see grown ups act like playground bullies.