Should Dave/iain not be banned again?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The self orientated and hardcore criticism is what a forum like this needs, I'm not amused by your signature and I may have overreacted but if you can be stone cold nasty in your posts when it is necessary and mainly comedic be my guest. Live here if you want. Attitude is priceless.

Yes my opinions mean very little here but I dont post to curry favour ( unlike the many) with anybody because I dont actually care enough about anyone here to demonstrate any degree of acumen that I may or may not have.

Mocking and "dissing" as you call it comes with the territory, I give it out, I can take it.

No Im not suprised, I am however suprised that, as my opinion means sod all, Im mocked and dissed at every turn and Im not one of your favourite people, you didnt have the backbone to just ignore me.

You took the bait you berk!! :blink:

PPS: Dave doesnt "Conform" Dave isnt " Highbrow enough" Dave doesnt demonstrate " Intelligence" Dave isnt " One of us"................

How ridiculous to see grown ups act like playground bullies.

LFN what nonsense you write.

If you met Dave in real life, you would smack him in the chops. And he would come back for more. That's how utterly stupid he is. He has had enough warnings and has shown himself to be an habitual troll with idiocy aforethought.

There are people in the world who aren't capable of functioning in a civilised social environment.

That's why we have lunatic asylums, and housing estates.

PPS: Dave doesnt "Conform" Dave isnt " Highbrow enough" Dave doesnt demonstrate " Intelligence" Dave isnt " One of us"................

How ridiculous to see grown ups act like playground bullies.

LFN what nonsense you write.

If you met Dave in real life, you would smack him in the chops. And he would come back for more. That's how utterly stupid he is. He has had enough warnings and has shown himself to be an habitual troll with idiocy aforethought.

There are people in the world who aren't capable of functioning in a civilised social environment.

That's why we have lunatic asylums, and housing estates.

Tell you what NAP, that is such a blindingly good response Im going to turn tail and plead that the git is banned. :blink:

Banshees, im willing to cut a deal here. I will change my moniker to somthing, shall we say, less offensive.

In return you can cut me a tad of slack at times, when you consider it prudent, and I shall endeavour to be more relevent, articulate and thoughtful in any future posts.

I shall, however, when I feel it is justified, be a nasty horrible barsteward and, occasionally post to annoy.

I hope to be taken off the teat on the above statement ASAP.

Regards

Lord Dead ( If thats ok with you) :)