Sign in to follow this  
Ize

Deathlist On Youtube

This may have been posted before (searching youtube has predicably quite alot of results) but has anyone seen, or perhaps made, a video about this web site on Youtube?

Have to warn you it features an annoying american screaming at a low-definition camera and lasts eight minutes, I havn't actully finished yet but he seems impressed or at least thinks it provides some good material for his hopefully unique comedy stylings. It was only made last month and has had only fifty visitors so thought there was a fair chance it hadn't been noticed yet. Found it through the Charles Lane video in the ,well, Charles Lane thread.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Guest Guest
Brilliant!

I really hope that is one of us!

Phew! He seems to be much too intelligent to be dave

He doesn't sound like a member. I love how he says "Ernest...Borg...Borganine...Whoever the hell he is.." :huh::o

He should join us - he sounds like a very interesting fellow, or very annoying, judging by his dramatic voice from the vid.

I always thought Deathlist should be on TV!

Ended up as a rant about Tori Spelling, which was pleasingly nuts, so he has my blessing to continue the Deathlist Show!

:huh:

I just love the fact he takes the "job description" on face value. Then again he does rely on wikipedia; possible candidate for did you see spastics say no last night, sphincter says what or did you know Gullible has been taken out of the dictionary?

• Like 1