Hi RK,

After some googling I found this;

http://www.stiffs.com/anonymous.html

Is this your Otis, and, if so, is there anything to this? I don't usually participate in gossip, but this guy's research seems pretty exhaustive... Also, the commentary is pretty damn hilarious at times.

Sorry about the new topic, but I really couldn't find another spot for this question.

If this has been covered in the past, GR, just delete this thread and chastise my newbieness... ;)

;) Blimey, someone's a bit upset at him, aren't they?? Who'd have thought dead pools could be taken so seriously?

All I can say is he's always been nice as pie to us. Good at letting us know when there's been the occasional death that we've missed as well.

Ooh what a sorry tale ;)

Thank God we banned weatherman90 when we did if thats how people get!

Lets hope Otis doesnt get upset when the DeathList.net express train roars past him in the DDP later this year - its all down to Ronnie Biggs the way i see it...

Lol - Great spot Yeti!

So the little worm slagged of Princess Alice and then stole her for his team - what ever happened the ethics of the American youth??

Lets hope Otis doesnt get upset when the DeathList.net express train roars past him in the DDP later this year

GR - don't even joke about that! I made the mistake of starting to read the posts, and 2 hours later my head is spinning ;)

He could make weatherman look like an immature 14 year old with too much time on his hands. Oh - forgot, he was ;)

And btw, isn't ethics some county in England? I believe Princess Alice is Duchess of Ethics ;)

So the little worm slagged of Princess Alice and then stole her for his team - what ever happened the ethics of the American youth??

Not only slagged her off - but it appears he picked her for his list on the 9th June, and then questioned her famousness on the 21st ;)

I've a good mind to set Otis on him for his cheek ;)

I like the way he's described Lady Bird Johnson as the First Lady under LBJ - what I want to know is how many more women ended up under LBJ if his wife was only the first........

He could make weatherman look like an immature 14 year old with too much time on his hands. Oh - forgot, he was :(

I'm afraid that a middle-aged man with this much time on his hands is a bit more frightening. Especially when he finds pleasure in debating a teenager.

You don't know how lucky you are Weatherman. I was about to put you well-and-truly in your place, but the phone just rang and I'm going out for a curry instead.

Some other time perhaps.

Hmm, you must be a slow typer, it only takes me about a minute to write up a good comeback to you and teddy's pointless insults.

Not only slagged her off - but it appears he picked her for his list on the 9th June, and then questioned her famousness on the 21st :(

I've a good mind to set Otis on him for his cheek :rip:

Different Web Site, different rules, my friend.

The Weatherkid needs, desperately, to go out and ride his bike, or play in the snow, or something more age appropriate. Methinks we might have the stereotypical American Vidiot on our hands.

The Weatherkid needs, desperately, to go out and ride his bike, or play in the snow, or something more age appropriate. Methinks we might have the stereotypical American Vidiot on our hands.

I do all of those things, contributing to this site only takes minutes of my day.

Hmm, you must be a slow typer, it only takes me about a minute to write up a good comeback to you and teddy's pointless insults.

Err, better make that 6 months going by the dates :rip:

And don't try using the 'I was banned' routine - that was lifted ages ago. Or is it a case of fast typer, slow reader?? :(

I wouldn't consider your postings as contributions. To me (and I suspect to others) they are detractions.

I know you have trouble conceptualising, but many people find it advantageous in life not to irritate the hell out of others. My 9 year old daughter knows this, in spite of never having had a sound thrashing in her life. You obviously don't know it and in fact, think it is clever to be the most exasperatingly irksome obnoxious little jizzrag ever.

If you were genuinely clever, you would have realised that when you were banned, it sort of implied that you might be unwelcome on the Death List.

Or do I presume too much?

That was a good curry (by German standards). Mrs. N. thought so too.

Err, better make that 6 months going by the dates :rip:

And don't try using the 'I was banned' routine - that was lifted ages ago. Or is it a case of fast typer, slow reader?? :(

The IP address ban was never lifted, We recently switched from a Dial up to a Wireless connection, thus changing the IP address and allowing me to once again contribute to this site.

I wouldn't consider your postings as contributions. To me (and I suspect to others) they are detractions.

I know you have trouble conceptualising, but many people find it advantageous in life not to irritate the hell out of others. My 9 year old daughter knows this, in spite of never having had a sound thrashing in her life. You obviously don't know it and in fact, think it is clever to be the most exasperatingly irksome obnoxious little jizzrag ever.

If you were genuinely clever, you would have realised that when you were banned, it sort of implied that you might be unwelcome on the Death List.

Or do I presume too much?

That was a good curry (by German standards). The Captain thought so too.

If you would take a minute and look at my posts for once, you would see that I contribute to this forum just as much as you and many others. I have NEVER purposely tried to "Irriatate the Hell" out of you. My posts were nearly 100% productive until you people began to taunt me about my age. I wasn't about to stand and take that kind of crap. The only time that I have produced a possible offending post is when I have been insulted. I have to admit, some of my early posts back in June of 04 were indeed rather vulgar and pointless, however I have changed since then, and I just wish that you could forget those first few posts back in June and accept me as a genuine contributor to this website.

Weatherman is a much discussed topic amongst us Moderators ;) ... however, since his return he has (in the main) behaved himself, so we (in the main) are just sitting back and letting things take their ultimate course ...

Nice image Typhoid ;)

Weatherman - at least you can take pride in being the most discussed person on these forums who is (or was) not a potential candidate...your improved performance has been noted and long may it continue.

Although I too find him to be, in general, something of a waste of space I have an effective technique that means I no longer find myself shouting "Why? What's your point?" at the screen. I'm happy to pass it on to Mr NotASpud and all fellow sufferers. It is this...

Don't bother reading his posts.

When you see Bazza in the margin, skip over it, scroll down and read the next one.

Although I too find him to be, in general, something of a waste of space I have an effective technique that means I no longer find myself shouting "Why? What's your point?" at the screen. I'm happy to pass it on to Mr NotASpud and all fellow sufferers. It is this...

Don't bother reading his posts.

When you see Bazza in the margin, skip over it, scroll down and read the next one.

For your information, the majority of my posts are genuine contributions to this site. They should be treated like anyone else's posts.

I think you should all have a death match to sort this "problem" out once and for all.....

before you do, please make yourself famous enough to get an Obit in the UK......

B)