morbidillo

Top Five Sickest Threads Forum!

Just because Im too lazy to search this is the place to vote for your top five sickest or funniest threads :lol:

Well, obviously Jozzie Groze and Madalixe McCaxx are right up there. Anything related to a disaster as it unfolds. I believe the custodians of this web site in the mid-sixties withstood copious ranter fire from a pit village in Wales, or summat.

I'd have to go for Pool Hoonter for the share of ranters!

Didn't one post phone numbers, pictures and addresses, etc!?!

Add links please ??

The links are long gone, I think the nutcase/deeply concerned individual who took umbridge at our treatment of Paul Hunter grassed up the home and work contact details of the individual known and loved hereabouts as The Grim Reaper. Needless to say GR wanted the exact apartment number in Hell deleted, and did so.

The links are long gone, I think the nutcase/deeply concerned individual who took umbridge at our treatment of Paul Hunter grassed up the home and work contact details of the individual known and loved hereabouts as The Grim Reaper. Needless to say GR wanted the exact apartment number in Hell deleted, and did so.

Is it not this one then? Plenty of rants here:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...l=pool%20hunter

Yeah, plenty of rants but you won't find the one guy who took it so personally he cyberstalked TGR. The thread went down (heh heh) overnight and re-appeared minus that information.

Re the funniest threads, obviously the jokes thread delivers a few laughs.

I cant believe how seriously some people take this site. These flamers must feel guilty for coming here in the first place and take it out on posters because of they're own backward morality. To quote the last words of legendary rock drummer Keith Moon to his girlfriend "If you don,t like it you can f*** off!"

Words of wisdom indeed! :lol:

Ha ha, that Hoonter thread's a right cracking read. We need something to spark a Ranters Return.

Ha, ha, that Hoonter thread's a right cracking read. We need something to spark a Ranters Return.

:flame::lol: Excellent, I'd forgotten how outraged the easily offensive can be. I'm voting "Things to do while waiting for death", my favourite thread for the cruel and unusual.

Guest Guest

Ahhhh Umbridge. Isn't that the home of the Urchers?

Ha, ha, that Hoonter thread's a right cracking read. We need something to spark a Ranters Return.

When Jane Tomlinson pops her clogs I predict that her thread will become quite lively. In fact I would prognosticate that the tidal wave of bristling moral indignation will cause DeathList to crash for several days.

I thought that the Ross Davidson thread was one of the sickest. He caused a lot of frustration for deadpoolers by hanging on way longer than he should have, given that he as suffering from the most dangerous form of brain cancer. I've always regretted posting "I do wish he'd hurry up" on his thread. This and a poster who claimed to know Ross, mocking his fate and making some rather indescrete revelations about his personal life.Not forgetting the fact that the news of his passing was broken on DeathList 12 hours before any other internet source, the poster was the wife of somone who had been asked to play bagpipes at his funeral. :lol:

When Jane Tomlinson pops her clogs I predict that her thread will become quite lively. In fact I would prognosticate that the tidal wave of bristling moral indignation will cause DeathList to crash for several days.

I thought that the Ross Davidson thread was one of the sickest. He caused a lot of frustration for deadpoolers by hanging on way longer than he should have, given that he as suffering from the most dangerous form of brain cancer. I've always regretted posting "I do wish he'd hurry up" on his thread. This and a poster who claimed to know Ross, mocking his fate and making some rather indescrete revelations about his personal life.Not forgetting the fact that the news of his passing was broken on DeathList 12 hours before any other internet source, the poster was the wife of somone who had been asked to play bagpipes at his funeral. :lol:

I must be in a strange mood tonight, but that last line made me smile out loud :flame:

Back somewhat on topic, it's lucky this site wasn't around in 1993, otherwise there would have been a George Lineker thread. I dread to think of the rants there'd have been on that one. Not that many folk would have been googling him, I guess. I have a horrible feeling I might even have been involved in his selection, but those were my salad days, when I was green in judgment, cold in blood.

And I was also wondering why his age was -3 at the time...?

Unless - of course - she outlasts this site!

Speaking of sick, there's a lively wee thread revving up on my favourite footy site.

Unless - of course - she outlasts this site!

Speaking of sick, there's a lively wee thread revving up on my favourite footy site.

That last reply on that thread is vile - my belly full of Chinese and peanut M+Ms is fair churning now.

Every so often, a ranter would pluck this quote from one of the posters, (wishing he'd hurry up and cark it) and use this as this stick to beat us with, even in other unrelated threads.

I'm thinking of saying something on similar lines regarding Lee Hazelwood!

i seem to remember getting a lot of accusatuions of sickness over the Lynsey Hunter thread I started.

Shouldn't there be a Maddy MCann thread? I can't think of any other death that has taken up so many column inches this year. Presuming she's dead that is.

Shouldn't there be a Maddy MCann thread? I can't think of any other death that has taken up so many column inches this year. Presuming she's dead that is.

I can understand your suggestion, but experience suggests that someone's search for information on the topic of the young girl in question might lead them here, and we could do without the death threats, quite frankly. The occasional sh!t flinger can be dealt with wittily, but who wants to drown in the stuff? It was bad enough with the Tongans and the snooker fans.

However, I do have to say that I believe that the collective intelligence of the Deathlist would do a better job than the Portuguese police.

There is, but the thread is rightly locked.

Starting that thread wasn't exactly iain's finest hour.

Guest an idiot

There is, but the thread is rightly locked.

Starting that thread wasn't exactly iain's finest hour.

Um, what WAS???

Interesting point.

Let us say that MM is not found between now and December 31st this year. She may be pronounced dead or her corpse may be dicovered at some stage next year.

Would it therefore be a good idead to out her on next year's list?

Would she qualify for the list if she were [/i]pronounced dead within the year?

Guest Guest
Would it therefore be a good idead to out her on next year's list?

Would she qualify for the list if she were [/i]pronounced dead within the year?

No and no.

See also: The Unwritten Rules.