Sign in to follow this  
deathoflee

Mark Morrison

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Morrison

Died yesterday. Cruelly despatched from this world by a peanut. My best friend Lucy is convinced it was crack related though.

Make your own mind up......

how do we know it's not just some other dude he hired to die on his behalf?

Given the lack of corroborating evidence from reputable sources, how do we know this isn't another crackpot Wikipedia entry, such as the ones that have announced the deaths of Britney Spears, Neil Tennant and (most bizarrely) Mary Hopkin over recent months?

Hmmmmmm....could be.

Guest Mack's Snack Attacks

:):lol:

:):lol:

Loving your name!

His death never arrived on NME's web site but I did find this entertaining piece about Morrissey wanting to be buried in the Hollywood Forever cemetary.

His death never arrived on NME's web site but I did find this entertaining piece about Morrissey wanting to be buried in the Hollywood Forever cemetary.

I cannot believe that Joey Ramone, from that most New York of bands, The Ramones, is buried in Hollywood...What a sell-out! :)

I cannot believe that Joey Ramone, from that most New York of bands, The Ramones, is buried in Hollywood...What a sell-out! :)

I can't believe Mozza wants to be surrounded by people in death. He is not exactly renowned for his sociable attributes.

and Jim Morrison, whose career was synonymous with Los Angeles, is buried in Paris

and Jim Morrison, whose career was synonymous with Los Angeles, is buried in Paris

The rate she's going, I wouldn't be surprised if Paris was buried in Los Angeles before long.

I've never heard of Mark Morrison, but I guess George W Bush rubbed some Karma on him.

No wait I think it was a pretzel. Couldn't have been George.

Not heard much from him in many years, maybe worth keeping an eye on.

While I am sure most of you are cultured and know this man, some members like SC and Joey Russ may not. He was the one of the great artists of and voices of a generation, on the same level of Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Not heard much from him in many years, maybe worth keeping an eye on.

While I am sure most of you are cultured and know this man, some members like SC and Joey Russ may not. He was the one of the great artists of and voices of a generation, on the same level of Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross. 

He’ll return....

• Like 1

It  may have taken him  11 years but Jan 2 was the Return Of The Mack to page 1

• Like 1