blake

19. Clint Eastwood

if you had to guess. approx, what age do you think clint eastwood will make. i would say about 91.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eastwood is one of those actors who ten-twelve years ago could have played the Harrison Ford type part, screwing around with young women and jumping from exploding cars.. ex

From my perspective he has finally aged the last five years or so but I can't see him burning out anytime soon, I'm sure the main committee would agree that it might be well over a decade before his show down.

He won an oscar for Million Dollar Baby when he was seventy and his mum was there to see him get it. Add in the kind of health insurance available to those as wealthy as him and he might last longer than this web site.

Guest Guest

He's 77.Would agree he's really aged in last five years and proably looks older than that but isn't likley to die anytime soon.

Guest vertically

Perhaps not near immediately death, but Clint Eastwood looked pretty gaunt and very senile last night giving an 'endorsement' (essentially an 11 minute ramble that concluded with 'vote for the one who's not Obama) to Romney last night at the Republican Convention. Outside bet as he is still working but he is 82 so who knows. Video is a good watch regardless.

Perhaps not near immediately death, but Clint Eastwood looked pretty gaunt and very senile last night giving an 'endorsement' (essentially an 11 minute ramble that concluded with 'vote for the one who's not Obama) to Romney last night at the Republican Convention. Outside bet as he is still working but he is 82 so who knows. Video is a good watch regardless.

He's always been very health conscious so I dare say he'll be around for a while yet

He's always been very health conscious so I dare say he'll be around for a while yet

He's a vegetarian

He's a vegetarian

My, what would Harry Callahan say?

He's a vegetarian

"Go on pork, make my day"

He's a vegetarian

I haven't heard his speech, although if he said "vote for the one who isn't Obama" that could put a dent in Romney's hopes as there are rumours that Ron Paul may run as the independent candidate.

That, or possibly: "This is a Magnum, the most powerful ice cream in the world."

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

That, or possibly: "This is a Magnum, the most powerful ice cream in the world."

regards,

Hein

"do I feel healthy? Well do ya, punk?!"

When asked once how much longer he could go on, his reply:

"We are like boxers, one never knows how much longer one has"

When he does go and reaches the pearly gates, his first words to St. Peter will be "go ahead, make my eternity!"

Surprising move by Eastwood. After his little act of pretending Obama was an empty chair, he's now in agreement over ending the ban on same-sex marriage

Surprising move by Eastwood. After his little act of pretending Obama was an empty chair, he's now in agreement over ending the ban on same-sex marriage

Not really that surprising. Eastwood has always been fiscally conservatve, but socially libertarian. He is in Hollywood after all. Those kind of sentiments don't go down there to well. Look at Patricia Heaton

Guest Guest

His mum did live to around 100 so it is possible.Then again he looks ike a living corpse allready so who knows

I presume she wants a Fistful of Dollars.

I guess so; who doesn't want to be aMillion Dollar Baby?

regards,

Hein

I presume she wants a Fistful of Dollars.

I guess so; who doesn't want to be aMillion Dollar Baby?

regards,

Hein

I wonder who will get the gran torino .

"Go ahead punk, make my payday..."

• Like 1

Guest Kel

The only way to prevent her from being a multi millon dollar bay is proving in court she is one who flew over the cuckoo's nest.