blake

19. Clint Eastwood

New Thanksgiving family photo:

image.png.8528c174dd3058d5d263f2e64fb32daf.png

Glad Clint was able to take time away from being on his death bed to appear in it.

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

Watching that new Sergio Leone doc. imo Clint looks and sounds rough as fuck, and should be a DL consideration for next year (should he make it).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 26/11/2022 at 04:17, tracy said:

New Thanksgiving family photo:

image.png.8528c174dd3058d5d263f2e64fb32daf.png

Glad Clint was able to take time away from being on his death bed to appear in it.

Haven't taken much notice of his family before now - the Wikipedia page on his personal life is a hefty read, they could have saved time by stating "the man can't keep it in his trousers, end of!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Haven't taken much notice of his family before now - the Wikipedia page on his personal life is a hefty read, they could have saved time by stating "the man can't keep it in his trousers, end of!"

A right-wing former mayor with numerous kids - some unacknowledged so nobody knows exactly how many. Are we sure Boris Johnson isn't just Clint's latest & greatest role?

• Haha 3

If you need to wear name tags on Thanksgiving you sure have a weird family..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, I.R.Baboon said:

If you need to wear name tags on Thanksgiving you sure have a weird family..

Aye, looking at the list of sexual conquests on Wikipedia he's gone ahead and made several women's days.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DodgeHopper said:

Still alive and kicking..................so far: 

Clint Eastwood's Pals Fear 92-Year-Old's Health Has Declined (radaronline.com) 

Well if you read this article, it claims Eastwood hasn't been photographed since February 2022 (wrong) and that he didn't attend this year's AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am (wrong). I guess the internet is broken over at RadarOnline's lying factory :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Woody Allen ends up dying before him. Allen always like quite frail to me and I’d bet he won’t see 90. 

And yet, even I’m starting to think Clint Eastwood would be a fine candidate for the 2024 DL! Yes, that’s right!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

58 minutes ago, drol said:

It's supposedly his "final" movie though, and he might just be the kind of person to drop dead the minute they stop working.

• Like 2

Maybe he’ll do a Manoel Da Oliveira, directing film until 103 years old and die at 106 !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sinbabad said:

Maybe he’ll do a Manoel Da Oliveira, directing film until 103 years old and die at 106 !

Certainly not impossible but this is stated as his final film and I see him going at 103 instead of 106. Still worthy of consideration for the 2024 DL IMO.

• Like 1

Nicholas Hoult and Toni Collette aren't the two most obvious actors to cap off Eastwood's career....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, openviews said:

Concerns grow for Hollywood icon Clint Eastwood, 92, who hasn’t been seen in public for 450 days

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/07/worries-for-clint-eastwood-92-who-hasnt-been-seen-in-public-for-450-days-18740905/?ico=trending-post-strip_item_1

The source in the article is RadarOnline. I blacklist that site from any news gathering I do. They post click-bait articles every day about a multitude of different celebrities.

I wouldn't trust anything they publish. The fact a different website, in this case Metro, sources them in anything they post...

• Like 2

On set photos for Juror #2 

Clint is clearly looking similarly frail to Gene Hackman these days, neither of these tough guy Hollywood legends are yet at death’s door, but they will likely go in quick succession, realistically sometime around 2025.

Should the 2024 DL include these two?

• Like 4

Report of the death of Roxanne Tunis, mother of Kimber Eastwood and mistress of Clint aged 93: https://radaronline.com/p/clint-eastwoods-mistress-dies-mother-of-dirty-harrys-illegitimate-daughter-kimber-passes-away-at-age-93-pair-had-torrid-14-year-affair/

Tunis had a few uncredited roles - dancer in West Side Story, extra in Every Which Way But Loose most notably. 

• Like 2

On 08/08/2023 at 08:13, YoungWillz said:

Report of the death of Roxanne Tunis, mother of Kimber Eastwood and mistress of Clint aged 93: https://radaronline.com/p/clint-eastwoods-mistress-dies-mother-of-dirty-harrys-illegitimate-daughter-kimber-passes-away-at-age-93-pair-had-torrid-14-year-affair/

Tunis had a few uncredited roles - dancer in West Side Story, extra in Every Which Way But Loose most notably. 

Clint is “gutted” by her death, which is now causing him to consider his own mortality 

Clint is shaping up to be a fine 2024 DL candidate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

He should have considered his morality before having all those illegitimate children, Mr. Futile Updates.

• Like 3