maryportfuncity

Missing In Action

Blah, blah sock, blah blah.

Blah blah pizza blah.

I always thought strangulation was considered sexual? He might have used the sock to deposit his load.

I'm not sure we're allowed to post links to other forums but Forten Times has quite a lengthy thread on the murder, between us all I'm sure we can solve this one.

http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopi...1055461#1055461

Interesting stuff. They have no fucking idea either. On your ejaculatory sock theory Handy it seems unlikely he would have used the sock for two contemporaneous physical acts. If he had a hand at both ends there would have been no room for his knob. Unless, of course any masturbation was immediately after strangulation, but even then, jacking off in to a sock, even a killer sock isn't generally done. Is there a precedent? I think the police must know much more than they're letting out to try and coax someone in to slipping up in something they say.

I'm only surprised the teacher hasn't got Max Clifford on the case yet. That he hasn't is probably something in the teacher's favour. If he comes out squeaky clean from this he should hire the best libel lawyer he can find. They'll have a field day. The South Africa note, if true, could be telling.

• Like 1

Right, we've solved it....suicide as a result of bulemic guilt over a family size pizza and bottle of cider. She sat in a tree, in a large catapult, strangled herself with her own sock, and landed where they found her once the catapult released when her legs went limp. Eventually, somebody will climb a tree and find the catapult!

It was her mother. She has always wanted to appear in a Crimewatch reconstruction.

She has the most to gain from this murder...

A sock you say? I suspect the

. I'm sure every well to do Clifton residence has one.

I particularly liked this bit:

Why didn't someone fill her glass with bleach? Liz just hours before the horror.

lizjones.jpg

Another arrest, has sent certain forums in to frenzy.

Another arrest, has sent certain forums in to frenzy.

Here is a report:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime...er-2189467.html

Have to admit that I think the poor girl was absolutely gorgeous:

_50736343_joanna_exswns100111.jpg

I suppose someone has/will eventually ask the question as to whether the case would have received the same attention had she been obese/black/a lesbian.

Fuck - why couldn't it have been the damn landlord!

He's ruffled a few feathers Lardy, he still might croak this calendar year, and your brave dead pooling is to be admired.

Hey, remember how much fun we all had with Jo Yeates? Well Sian O'Callaghan has been a big spoilsport by turning up dead only a few days after the media got wind of her story. There has been an arrest already though, and if a "47-year-old taxi driver" doesn't sound like a suicide risk to you, then I don't know what does.

Hey, remember how much fun we all had with Jo Yeates? Well Sian O'Callaghan has been a big spoilsport by turning up dead only a few days after the media got wind of her story. There has been an arrest already though, and if a "47-year-old taxi driver" doesn't sound like a suicide risk to you, then I don't know what does.

Another one just up the road from me, in the other direction this time. All rather bizarre.

Police are searching for another body in relation to the above. Some of the papers have named one Tina Pryer from Trowbridge as a possible victim. Can't find any mention of her but apparently she went missing in 2001. Know anything about her, Lardy?

Police are searching for another body in relation to the above. Some of the papers have named one Tina Pryer from Trowbridge as a possible victim. Can't find any mention of her but apparently she went missing in 2001. Know anything about her, Lardy?

Nothing at all unfortunately, I can't remember a thing about it, but my workmate who lives in the next town does, so it must have been in the news at the time. In defence of my lack of local-potential-murder-victim knowledge, I was mental in 2001 and could barely remember my own name. It seems on the news today though they are now saying the second body they've found is a woman abducted from Swindon between 2003-2005, so the Trowbridge lady seems to be a non-starter.

Edited to add, I've just read another report that suggests Tina Preyer was found some time after she disappeared, so definitely not her.

Certainly a fast-moving case, this one.

Peter Rowell, this doesn't look too good at the mo. Anyone posting on these boards hiding him? Just asking, like.

Missing psychologically disturbed local radio DJ? Probably driving to Dundee in his bare feet.

Somehow this thread has reminded me of the video Soul Asylum made in 1993 for '

', which featured youngsters who had disappeared. I watched it again to see if any of the vanished people had ever turned up. Sadly, according to Google, the vast majority of them were never found. Two of those who were eventually located, were Dinah McNicol and Vicky Hamilton, both victims of the serial killer Peter Tobin. Another person in the video, Louise Kay, is also suspected to have been murdered by him.