maryportfuncity

Missing In Action

Cat's right, she's a patient in a psychiactric hospital.

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2016/07/29/foyles-war-actress-goes-missing-from-secure-psychiatric-hospital/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hope I'm wrong but it doesn't look good. ​

She sounds like a typical spoilt, self-indulgent adult child. Waste of police time.

• Like 1

Cat's right, she's a patient in a psychiactric hospital.

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2016/07/29/foyles-war-actress-goes-missing-from-secure-psychiatric-hospital/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hope I'm wrong but it doesn't look good. ​

She sounds like a typical spoilt, self-indulgent adult child. Waste of police time.

Tempus, given your current posting rate, avatar and attitude you might want to revive the flagging fortunes of the Irate Visitors thread. I'm prepared to give this one the benefit of the mental health doubt here. I'd say "safe and well" means there's no physical problem.

• Like 1

The remains of Jacob Wetterling, who was abducted at the age of 11 back in 1989, has been found.

Ben Needham (missing on Kos from 21 months, would now be 25) was apparently accidently killed and then buried - his mother was just on the radio.

The search for his remains starts soon

Ben Needham (missing on Kos from 21 months, would now be 25) was apparently accidently killed and then buried - his mother was just on the radio.

Some news sources already reporting this search has found "fabric"

Some news sources already reporting this search has found "fabric"

Temporary halt in the search - but they'll be back on it soon

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-37518891

I think Bambi Woods is probably still alive and living under an assumed name somewhere.

I was reading about Raoul Wallenberg recently, it's highly unlikely that he is still alive but it's an interesting story and not one that is mentioned often in missing person lists.

Formally declared dead: http://nordic.businessinsider.com/swedish-authorities-finally-declare-the-swedish-schindler-raoul-wallenberg-dead-2016-10/

I think Bambi Woods is probably still alive and living under an assumed name somewhere.

I was reading about Raoul Wallenberg recently, it's highly unlikely that he is still alive but it's an interesting story and not one that is mentioned often in missing person lists.

Formally declared dead: http://nordic.businessinsider.com/swedish-authorities-finally-declare-the-swedish-schindler-raoul-wallenberg-dead-2016-10/

If he was an honorary citizen of the USA and is presumed to have died in 1952, he and Donald Trump have paid the same amount of taxes.

SC

• Like 2

The youngest son of Michigan Rep. John Conyers was reported missing Wednesday night in Houston, Fox News confirmed.

Carl Conyers, 21, is a student at the University of Houston. He was last seen Tuesday afternoon by his roommate at their apartment, police said.

SC

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/17/youngest-son-rep-john-conyers-reported-missing.html

The last time anyone saw D.B. Cooper, he parachuted out of a Mexico City-bound airplane with $200,000 in ransom strapped to his body, vanishing over the Pacific Northwest and initiating one of America's greatest manhunts.

Forty-five years later, the FBI is closing the books on this unsolved case.

"We have arrived at our conclusion today that it was just time to close the case because there isn't anything new out there," said Special Agent in Charge Frank Montoya, Jr. "There's a lot that goes into that decision but really it was just time."

SC

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/world/d-b-cooper-fbi-closes-case/

• Like 1

Two brothers with a penchent for torturing other kids now have lifelong anonymity

They've also got some enemies - so news/QO if it all goes wrong. Doubtless somewhere not too far away on't t'internet their names are freely available

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-38263416

Wifie in Inverkip reported missing last week.

Turns out the only people that have seen her in the last 19 years were the two benefit/pension collecting carers.

Garden getting dug up the now.

Thought this was on this thread at the time, but can't find it.

Boy found dead on t' moor just over a year ago, identified.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/26/identity-of-man-found-dead-on-saddleworth-moor-in-2015-is-confirmed-david-lytton

On 06/20/2007 at 22:14, DevonDeathTrip said:

Robert Millar, one of Scotland's finest ever athletes and the only British competitor ever to win the King Of The Mountains title in the Tour De France, vanished several years ago.

LPttnEU.png

• Like 1

Kendra Smith, singer and founding member of 80s US bands Dream Syndicate and Opal, has been lying low since 1998.  Apparently she lives off the grid somewhere in Northern California and her royalty cheques remain uncashed.  Funnily enough I've just found this out after listening to her final album, the aptly named Five Ways To Disappear.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Kendra Smith, singer and founding member of 80s US bands Dream Syndicate and Opal, has been lying low since 1998.  Apparently she lives off the grid somewhere in Northern California and her royalty cheques remain uncashed.  Funnily enough I've just found this out after listening to her final album, the aptly named Five Ways To Disappear.

hqdefault.jpg

Didn't the bitch show up for her Dead Drummer's 'funeral' announced in May?  He really didn't die, they were just trying to get her out of hiding.  I shoulda posted in Conspiracy Theories.
SC

The remains of Natalie Holloway, the American teenager who went missing about 12 years ago on Aruba,  might have finally be found. DNA testing is going on right now. A friend of the killer has led authorities to the bones. The scum who did it is locked away in a Peruvian prison for killing the daughter of their vice-president! Seems he is living the high-life and is now married with a kid. No justice in this world.

1 minute ago, theoldlady said:

The remains of Natalie Holloway, the American teenager who went missing about 12 years ago on Aruba,  might have finally be found. DNA testing is going on right now. A friend of the killer has led authorities to the bones. The scum who did it is locked away in a Peruvian prison for killing the daughter of their vice-president! Seems he is living the high-life and is now married with a kid. No justice in this world.

No justice, you're telling me

I dutifully pick Billy Graham year on year and the bastard stumbles into another January 1st

• Haha 4

Clarke Carlisle, ex-footballer, has been missing since 6am this morning and his family are concerned as he has a history of mental health issues. Can't help but feel national headlines after only being missing for 6 hours is slightly premature.

Edit: oops sorry didn't realise it's already been posted in Time Added 

29 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Clarke Carlisle, ex-footballer, has been missing since 6am this morning and his family are concerned as he has a history of mental health issues. Can't help but feel national headlines after only being missing for 6 hours is slightly premature.

Edit: oops didn't realise it's already been posted in Time Added 

Chill...you just doubled the DL search party.

Anyone spotted him yet. Just cut the lawn; no sign of him cowering in my shed

• Haha 2