maryportfuncity

Missing In Action

38 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Oh aye, and...

There's new action in the grandmother of missing in action cases - Suzy Lamplugh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48859507

When I see her name I always think of this song....which coincidentally could be about a creepy guy waiting on an estate agent:

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

When I see her name I always think of this song....which coincidentally could be about a creepy guy waiting on an estate agent:

F-F-Fuck!!

Can David Essex account for his whereabouts on the day she vanished?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

F-F-Fuck!!

Can David Essex account for his whereabouts on the day she vanished?

Pershore?

• Like 1

On 11/07/2019 at 20:03, alt obits guy said:

Actor Charles Levin currently missing.  Played the gay houseboy in the pilot episode of the Golden Girls and Vera's boyfriend--later husband-- on Alice.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/07/film-and-tv-actor-charles-levin-reported-missing-in-grants-pass.html

Remains have been found that are believed to be of Charles Levin. Not only was his car located close to where the remains were found, but his dog was found dead in the car as well. 

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/07/remains-found-in-josephine-county-thought-to-be-those-of-missing-hollywood-actor.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I saw this news percolating across Google News earlier.  But I didn’t run my search terms through a filter.  Usually I have ‘English only’ but this time my results were half n half.

SC

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Natalie Christopher's body has been found - enigmatic story, mind. Haven't quite heard the last of this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49262996

Hmm - so this morning's soaraway Sun discusses the belief she was crushed by a rock after the path she was jogging on suffered a landslip but also mentions bloodstain on her pillow, her partner's report that she suffered a nosebleed over the weekend and a chambermaid's observation that the couple appeared to have had a row and one of them was sleeping on the couch.

Summat of a mystery here!

5 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

So where's Ghislaine Maxwell? Accidentally fell off a boat, maybe?

I've been wondering that - she's likely got the kind of friends who can help her hide out and stay away from the media. But she's also got information US law enforcement would like. It'll get interesting

• Like 1

Ghislaine is probably Mossad.

On 18/11/2019 at 12:01, maryportfuncity said:

I've been wondering that - she's likely got the kind of friends who can help her hide out and stay away from the media. But she's also got information US law enforcement would like. It'll get interesting

If I were Ms Maxwell, I'd avoid getting into any cars with ratarsed French chauffeurs planning to take the underpass route.

• Haha 1

On 18/08/2018 at 20:56, YoungWillz said:

Genette Tate's father makes appeal from his "deathbed". https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-genette-tate-father-teen-13097072

Think we were here back in 2008, but hey, here we are again....

Genette Tate's father John dies aged 77, without ever knowing what happened to his daughter. She disappeared in 1978; killer Robert Black would probably have been charged with her murder but got out of that by dying himself.

Former WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard is missing, having been swept out to sea in a riptide at Venice Beach.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/18/ex-wwe-star-shad-gaspard-missing-after-beach-incident/

He ordered rescuers to save his son first, which they did, but then Shad disappeared.

7 hours ago, time said:

Genette Tate's father John dies aged 77, without ever knowing what happened to his daughter. She disappeared in 1978; killer Robert Black would probably have been charged with her murder but got out of that by dying himself.

If there's reality tv in the herafter those three are topping the ratings right now!

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

If there's reality tv in the herafter those three are topping the ratings right now!

That is just bad but fucking brilliant! :lol:

We don't have a "Dead of 2000" thread open, so it can go here.... Augustin Bizimana, the former defence minister of Rwanda who has long been sought by the U.N. for his role in that country's genocide, actually died circa August 2000. DNA testing on unidentified skeletal remains proved his identity.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

We don't have a "Dead of 2000" thread open, so it can go here.... Augustin Bizimana, the former defence minister of Rwanda who has long been sought by the U.N. for his role in that country's genocide, actually died circa August 2000. DNA testing on unidentified skeletal remains proved his identity.

Must be clocking towards a record for longest time between death an announcement. 

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Another one of the fugitives was arrested earlier in the week in France.

Means just two people indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda are still at large.