maryportfuncity

Missing In Action

After 10 years, the Netherlands has identified a dead man whose body was fished out in the Eij river in Amsterdam. The body was wrapped in a plastic bag, which hinted at a violent death. The deceased was Alexander Levin, a multimillionaire and antiques dealer from St Petersburg. He had flown from Pulkovo airport to the Canary Islands with a connection in Amsterdam in 2013 and disappeared.

fontanka.ru telegraaf.nl

• Like 1

Julian Sands has not been seen for 12 days now. Very unlikely he's still alive.

They don't have any evidence to a precise area where he went missing in, and Mount Baldy is huge.

Possible that his body will never be found?

14 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

They don't have any evidence to a precise area where he went missing in, and Mount Baldy is huge.

Most likely he won’t unless someone stumbles across it. 

6 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Mount Baldy. Isn’t that what the Princess of Wales does?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

If only he had gone missing before the year. I could have added him to my DDP and knowing my luck he'd turn up safe and sound. 

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

If only he had gone missing before the year. I could have added him to my DDP and knowing my luck he'd turn up safe and sound. 

I think missing folk are excluded from the DDP on the grounds of the issue a few years ago establishing a date of death.

10 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I think missing folk are excluded from the DDP on the grounds of the issue a few years ago establishing a date of death.

Rugby player Levi Davis went missing in October and is a selection this year. 

TO be fair, the rule is:

Any person considered “missing in action” or not traced as of 01/01/2023 can only score points if their death is confirmed as happening in 2023 and not before, so don’t bother picking Jimmy Hoffa.

There's nothing stopping you PICKING the chap. There is a lot stopping you getting POINTS for him.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, msc said:

TO be fair, the rule is:

Any person considered “missing in action” or not traced as of 01/01/2023 can only score points if their death is confirmed as happening in 2023 and not before, so don’t bother picking Jimmy Hoffa.

There's nothing stopping you PICKING the chap. There is a lot stopping you getting POINTS for him.

It's not as if I am a contender for 1st place.

I'm basically saying it would be sod's law if I picked him for any Deadpool and he ended turning up, alive and well. 

I don't know what conditions are in California are right now, but Julian Sands has now been missing for 17 days.

Police near Detroit found a car belonging to one of three missing rappers who have not been seen for nearly two weeks, officials said Thursday.

A 15-year-old boy was picked up last week and accused of having the vehicle of missing rapper Armani Kelly.

Kelly, Montoya Givens and Dante Wicker have not been seen or heard from since their Jan. 21 gig at a bar was canceled.

SC

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Police near Detroit found a car belonging to one of three missing rappers who have not been seen for nearly two weeks, officials said Thursday.

A 15-year-old boy was picked up last week and accused of having the vehicle of missing rapper Armani Kelly.

Kelly, Montoya Givens and Dante Wicker have not been seen or heard from since their Jan. 21 gig at a bar was canceled.

SC

Heard? But that’s good surely.

58 minutes ago, OneManJury said:

Heard? But that’s good surely.

Ha!  Excellent point!

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

Bodies of Armani Kelly, Montoya Givens and Dante Wicker found: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2023/02/02/bodies-of-missing-rapper-two-friends-found-in-highland-park-apartment-building/69868150007/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneManJury said:

That’s a Rap then.

Put DLers on the case we solved it in 3 hours. 

What about this Nicola Bulley case then? Drowned, abducted or faked her own disappearance?

• Like 1