Jump to content
maryportfuncity

Missing In Action

Recommended Posts

After 10 years, the Netherlands has identified a dead man whose body was fished out in the Eij river in Amsterdam. The body was wrapped in a plastic bag, which hinted at a violent death. The deceased was Alexander Levin, a multimillionaire and antiques dealer from St Petersburg. He had flown from Pulkovo airport to the Canary Islands with a connection in Amsterdam in 2013 and disappeared.

fontanka.ru telegraaf.nl

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julian Sands has not been seen for 12 days now. Very unlikely he's still alive.

They don't have any evidence to a precise area where he went missing in, and Mount Baldy is huge.

Possible that his body will never be found?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Julian Sands has not been seen for 12 days now. Very unlikely he's still alive.

They don't have any evidence to a precise area where he went missing in, and Mount Baldy is huge.

Possible that his body will never be found?

Most likely he won’t unless someone stumbles across it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Julian Sands has not been seen for 12 days now. Very unlikely he's still alive.

They don't have any evidence to a precise area where he went missing in, and Mount Baldy is huge.

Possible that his body will never be found?

Mount Baldy. Isn’t that what the Princess of Wales does?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Julian Sands has not been seen for 12 days now. Very unlikely he's still alive.

They don't have any evidence to a precise area where he went missing in, and Mount Baldy is huge.

Possible that his body will never be found?

If only he had gone missing before the year. I could have added him to my DDP and knowing my luck he'd turn up safe and sound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phantom said:

If only he had gone missing before the year. I could have added him to my DDP and knowing my luck he'd turn up safe and sound. 

I think missing folk are excluded from the DDP on the grounds of the issue a few years ago establishing a date of death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I think missing folk are excluded from the DDP on the grounds of the issue a few years ago establishing a date of death.

Rugby player Levi Davis went missing in October and is a selection this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO be fair, the rule is:

 

Any person considered “missing in action” or not traced as of 01/01/2023 can only score points if their death is confirmed as happening in 2023 and not before, so don’t bother picking Jimmy Hoffa.

 

There's nothing stopping you PICKING the chap. There is a lot stopping you getting POINTS for him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, msc said:

TO be fair, the rule is:

 

Any person considered “missing in action” or not traced as of 01/01/2023 can only score points if their death is confirmed as happening in 2023 and not before, so don’t bother picking Jimmy Hoffa.

 

There's nothing stopping you PICKING the chap. There is a lot stopping you getting POINTS for him.

It's not as if I am a contender for 1st place.

I'm basically saying it would be sod's law if I picked him for any Deadpool and he ended turning up, alive and well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use