Sign in to follow this  
Arnold

Barbara Kent

Barbara Kent, one of the last surviving Holywood actresses from the silent era, is 101 in December and in very frail health. If she lasts the year, I would strongly recommend the moderators include her on next year's list.

Very attractive lady in her prime too.

Guest Woman of Kent
Barbara Kent, one of the last surviving Holywood actresses from the silent era, is 101 in December and in very frail health. If she lasts the year, I would strongly recommend the moderators include her on next year's list.

Can a kindly mod shift the formerly-attractive Babs into a more sutable thread please. No offence, Arnie.

Can a kindly mod shift the formerly-attractive Babs into a more sutable thread please. No offence, Arnie.

Why, what's wrong with this one?

Guest Kentish woman

We may as well start threads for every nonentity on the planet, then. I just think people like this would be better off in Ideas and Possibilities or World's Oldest, that's all. But if Barbara must have her own then so be it.

Ok fair comment. I'd heard of her so didn't consider her a nonentity but on reflection I guess the Holloywood Possibilities over 80 would be a better thread.

I think I'm in the minority in that I'd rather have people start a new thread than put it in an irelevent one, that way you know what you're going to read. There's nothing more annoying than seeing that an interesting thread has been updated, you read it thinking it'll be relevent and it's not

Guest Averted Pond Hit

Why are Deathlist members choosing to log out and post as "guest" or with some other very strange user name.

I nominate Tempus Fugit and/or Star Crossed as the culprits for at least some of them. Any other suggestions?

Guest Provided the Tan

I agree, it's totally annoying and cowardly to boot.

Barbara Kent at the IMDB; the lack of serious action since 1935 might just explain why very few hereabouts seems to know who she is.

Why are Deathlist members choosing to log out and post as "guest" or with some other very strange user name.

I nominate Tempus Fugit and/or Star Crossed as the culprits for at least some of them. Any other suggestions?

I suggest this should go in the Room 101 or the where is Tempus thread.

I don't see any need to be too orderly about things.

Usually we wait and see if a thread takes off, and if it doesn't it'll either die a natural death or get merged with another in the course of the natural moderation process.

In the case of a thread started by Arnold, I'd show it some respect to begin with. For someone with only 20 posts as a member, he's nevertheless a household name on DL and managed to start some of our finest threads.

Dickie O' and Patrick Moore to name but two of them. B)

Not me friend, I don't post as a guest.

I've been quiet of late because I just can't be bothered.

Oh happy days!

There is somebody on here who is normal(ish)

Guest Woman of Kent
I wonder why there hasn't been a comment on this post since June 2007.

She turns 102 this year, doesn't that count for something??

If you can find a single news article relating to Barbara Kent in the past year (or five) then you're a better man than me, Gunga Din. Maybe, just maybe, and it's only a maybe, that's why her thread sees as much action as Stephen Hawking's cock.

If you can find a single news article relating to Barbara Kent in the past year (or five) then you're a better man than me, Gunga Din. Maybe, just maybe, and it's only a maybe, that's why her thread sees as much action as Stephen Hawking's cock.

Sorry to go off topic, but Stephen Hawking's cock has seen a fair bit of action. He is sexually potent, has married, fathered three children, had an affair and married again.

Thanks for sharing that with the group DDT, would you care to come and clean up all the ice cream I've just spluttered over my keyboard as I tried desperately to get some tasteless images out of my mind whilst grappling with the above post?

Incidentally, I wonder how long it takes our man to write and utter a chat up line these days.

I didn't realise Stephen Hawking kept chickens

I see what you mean. Maybe she's already dead but we just don't know it.

Possible, though she signed autographs around her 100th birthday so, if she has died, it was relatively recently (signed for free too, making it unlikely that someone's pretending to sign for her long after her death for profit)

Guest Kentish Woman

Hawking's cock seems to have revitalised Ms Kent.

Sorry to go off topic, but Stephen Hawking's cock has seen a fair bit of action. He is sexually potent, has married, fathered three children, had an affair and married again.

Lucky bastard, he's getting more than me. I can't find a shag to save my life. Mmmmm, I wonder..........has anyone got Hawking's phone number?

Maybe, but be prepared for a very large phone bill.

Lucky bastard, he's getting more than me. I can't find a shag to save my life. Mmmmm, I wonder..........has anyone got Hawking's phone number?