Monoclinic

Wishful Thinking Death List

LG and 'arry as promised...

Illness and old age aside, which celebrities/plebrities would you wish death upon? Or at least a rapid retreat from the public eye if you feel that death is a bit harsh.

To get us started may I suggest:

Anthea Turner

• Like 1

Geri Halliwell

Ben Fogle

Can I add Jeremy Kyle and Eamon Holmes to the list too. Oh and Kerry Katona.

Germaine Greer, Robert Mugabe and Daryl Somers.

Vanessa Feltz

Judy of the house of Richard and Judy

and anyone that has appeared on Loose Women

Alex Salmond (unsurprisingly)

Most of this years Big Brother contestants (if they count)

Paul Burrel

Mohammed Al Fayed

I would second Jeremy Kyle (he is a bully) and CJ (the w**ker).

Liam & Noel Gallagher, overrated twats who should be shot for crimes against music :huh: .

Kylie Minogue, a sickly sweet shite actress/singer. You aint no virgin luv so stop acting like one. :huh:

Richard Madeley. Once the conection to Alan Partridge was forged, he lapped it up instead of hiding in shame. What a p**** :(

Davina McCall. No need to go into reasons. :angry:

Victoria Beckham. Ditto :angry:

Pete Doherty. Talentless musician but has a talent for drug taking. Drugs will surely take him. :angry:

I also go along with Jeremy Kyle. Does ANYBODY like Jeremy Kyle? :angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Kylie Minogue, a sickly sweet shite actress/singer. You aint no virgin luv so stop acting like one. :(

Richard Madeley. Once the conection to Alan Partridge was forged, he lapped it up instead of hiding in shame. What a p**** :angry:

Davina McCall. No need to go into reasons. :angry:

Victoria Beckham. Ditto :angry:

Pete Doherty. Talentless musician but has a talent for drug taking. Drugs will surely take him. :angry:

I also go along with Jeremy Kyle. Does ANYBODY like Jeremy Kyle? :angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

i like Jeremy Kyle i cant be the only one can i ? :huh:

Whilst I groan inwardly whenever they are on the mags/TV, Kerry Katona & Myleene Klass (despite, from personal experience, knowing she is a stuck-up spiteful cow) do not deserve death. I will just settle for a loss of fame overnight. :(

However the early death of Neil Warnock, should it happen, will be met with jubiliation in OOO Towers.

I can't think of anyone else, off-hand, who I despise enough to wish upon them death. Maybe I will be reminded of such awful people in due course.

If iain/dave carries on with his own particular brand of ludicrosy, he can join Neil Warnock in hell :huh:

Come on Occy, you have a story to tell!! :(

Why is she a stuck up and spiteful cow? :huh:

I'll be the one to state the obvious - Paris Hilton and Hillary Duff. Maybe Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan too, though they may be somewhat redeemable.

The world could do without Ann Coulter and Fred Phelps. Maybe Bill O'Reilly as well, though he too may have some redeeming factors.

I'll let OoO go for the African Dictators and DDT for the criminals. :huh:

Tom Cruise and Bruce Willis for taking themselves way too seriously. :huh:

I agree with Tom Cruise, but I'm not so sure that Bruce Willis takes himself too seriously. Maybe he used to, but some of his movies recentely have been basically making fun of the image he created of himself.

Have to hold my judgment until I see Live Free or Die Hard though.

Come on Occy, you have a story to tell!! :angry:

Why is she a stuck up and spiteful cow? :(

When I was working overseas as a tour guide, I worked, for a while, in Tunisia. This was in 2001, and Myleene, along with Suzanne, Noel, Shrek & the barmaid in Corrie (Kym?) had just won Popstars.

Of course, Tunisia doesn't get ITV (Thankfully), so their new found fame was lost on me & anyone else with a life.

Unfortunately, Miss Klass came on holiday to Tunisia & unfortunately, she was staying at MY hotel & I had to meet her at the airport.

She swished, swaggered & sauntered over.

MK: (snobbish tone) "I believe you are the man who I need to meet for my hotel arrangements."

OoO: "Possibly, can I take your name?"

MK: (incredulous tone) "Don't you know who I am?!?!?!"

OoO: (cheeky tone) "Not without a name madam, but I can always guess."

MK: "I'll have you know I'm a celebrity"

OoO: (bored tone) "That's nice. But I'm afraid I don't recognise you".

MK: (huffy tone) "Well I've just been on national TV in front of millions. Don't you get out?"

OoO: (pissed off tone) "I DO live here, in Tunisia you know. We don't get British TV, I'm afraid"

MK: "Hmmm. Well.. the name is Klass - that's spelt with a K, but pronounced CLASS."

OoO: "rightho, Miss KLASH, here is your taxi driver & here is your accomodation voucher. Have a pleasant stay & sorry I didn't recognise you for the world famous celebrity that you are".

(I know... I know, but it was either be rude or hit her :huh: )

In the two weeks she stayed at the hotel, she acted like a spoilt brat & a diva & kept asking for unreasonable requests of both myself & the hotel. All cos she was one of 5 people who won a talent contest. Whoopee-whoo.

I see her sweetness & light trick on British TV & applaud her at her quite brilliant acting. It's a hell of a lot better than her singing.

Thank you, LFN, for allowing to tell my sorry tale to the nation.

• Like 1

Katie Holmes for single handedly setting feminism back 100 years.

I'll let OoO go for the African Dictators

Oh no, I like them. Each & every one of them is unique in their own eccentric, ruthless way. I'd rather Chirac go before Mugabe, for starters.

Katie Holmes for single handedly setting feminism back 100 years.

I'd agree with that.

I choose someone who seems to have been given nine lives.

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Dick Cheney sterb208.gif

Umm. Excuse me, does anyone have an extra silver bullet?

Come on Occy, you have a story to tell!! :angry:

Why is she a stuck up and spiteful cow? :(

When I was working overseas as a tour guide, I worked, for a while, in Tunisia. This was in 2001, and Myleene, along with Suzanne, Noel, Shrek & the barmaid in Corrie (Kym?) had just won Popstars.

Of course, Tunisia doesn't get ITV (Thankfully), so their new found fame was lost on me & anyone else with a life.

Unfortunately, Miss Klass came on holiday to Tunisia & unfortunately, she was staying at MY hotel & I had to meet her at the airport.

She swished, swaggered & sauntered over.

MK: (snobbish tone) "I believe you are the man who I need to meet for my hotel arrangements."

OoO: "Possibly, can I take your name?"

MK: (incredulous tone) "Don't you know who I am?!?!?!"

OoO: (cheeky tone) "Not without a name madam, but I can always guess."

MK: "I'll have you know I'm a celebrity"

OoO: (bored tone) "That's nice. But I'm afraid I don't recognise you".

MK: (huffy tone) "Well I've just been on national TV in front of millions. Don't you get out?"

OoO: (pissed off tone) "I DO live here, in Tunisia you know. We don't get British TV, I'm afraid"

MK: "Hmmm. Well.. the name is Klass - that's spelt with a K, but pronounced CLASS."

OoO: "rightho, Miss KLASH, here is your taxi driver & here is your accomodation voucher. Have a pleasant stay & sorry I didn't recognise you for the world famous celebrity that you are".

(I know... I know, but it was either be rude or hit her :huh: )

In the two weeks she stayed at the hotel, she acted like a spoilt brat & a diva & kept asking for unreasonable requests of both myself & the hotel. All cos she was one of 5 people who won a talent contest. Whoopee-whoo.

I see her sweetness & light trick on British TV & applaud her at her quite brilliant acting. It's a hell of a lot better than her singing.

Thank you, LFN, for allowing to tell my sorry tale to the nation.

Excellent story.

20 out of 10 for your self restraint.

Personally I would have pissed into a glass and offered it to her as a "Traditional Tunisian Beveridge".......... :angry:

I've always felt slightly ashamed of how I laughed when Myleene Klass was beaten up in the street. That story makes me feel a lot better.

Mr B has similar tales to tell involving Victoria Beckham should anyone feel guilty for hating her - not that I can see that happening...

Saw the film last night and I thought the girl who played his daughter looked pretty bang, the only downfall in the movie was Bruce died realistically like three times, but hell it's an action movie.

Around three stars.

Have to hold my judgment until I see Live Free or Die Hard though.