Guest Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson

Guest Mike Tyson

Lost a fight...already swimming in debt and eatin dirt for dinner, hes bout dead after that show. Heres 20 saying hes gonna commit suicide

That's the first time we've had someone tell us in advance they're going to go.

Do you think we'll get more celebrities lining up now ?

Anyway, can you make it next year, when we've had time to put you on the list ?

:ghost6::old:

To me, someone who refers to themselves in the third person, plans to dine out that evening on a hearty meal of topsoil, and is willing to wager twenty bucks that they're about to end it all, is only going one place... And that's the funny farm, not the cemetery.

Unless--heaven forbid--that wasn't the real, heavily concussed, loam-munching Mike Tyson claiming those things. :ghost6: D'ya think?

• Haha 1

Heres 20 saying hes gonna commit suicide

I'll take you up on that bet there Mikey.

You've been poor before and you've been knocked down before. You're not in prison just now and even if you had won that fight in Louisville, it wouldn't have made much of a dent in your ($40million?) tax bill.

You'll never be world champ again, but I don't see you as the quitting type.

That's not to say that you won't wind up dead in the next few years, I just don't see it being deliberately self-inflicted.

Guest Guest

ur all lossers sayin sh*t about tyson like that tyson is the f****n best so f**k u

Guest Shuffler

Looks to me like the site has been attacked by the rapidly spreading "AutoRant" virus which adds random rants to threads from time to time...

ur all lossers sayin sh*t about tyson like that tyson is the f****n best so f**k u

Lossers???

Is this a new word, a cross between 'tossers' and 'losers' perhaps? I think we should be told... :shoot2:

Mike Tyson is nothing but a failed and overrated boxer. Whenever he was matched against a decent fighter, who could last 10 rounds, he always lost the fight.

He seems to be in good physical health, but his mental health is another question. At 38, he does not appear to me as someone who is about to die anytime soon.

How come this guy called "Guest" is always ranting? What's his problem? :o

As Teddy notes, nice to add another variation of "loser" to the vernacular, alongside the "Looser" graffiti scribbled over a picture of Beckham at the National Gallery last year.

Too bad that after some consideration Ed "Lou Grant" Asner didn't make the 2005 list, because if he died he could have been deemed a "Lou-ser"

Lossers???

try this for an explanation. Could be the same person?

Love the way he spells "nieve" :o

Lossers???

Is this a new word, a cross between 'tossers' and 'losers' perhaps? I think we should be told... :o

Your Capital City insularity does you proud, Teddy.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of the Glasgow patois would be able to tell you "to loss" is standard Glasgowspeak.

As in:

"Anytime Partick Thistle versed Rangers, they lossed."

Our man is obviously a Soap Dodger.

the "Looser" graffiti scribbled over a picture of Beckham at the National Gallery last year

...which in turn reminds me of this:

morans.jpg

Could have been worse - could have said 'Get a Brian...' :blink:

At least he had the decency to let us know which country he's from. After all, 3 letters, and he got them all in the right order.

:blink:

At least he had the decency to let us know which country he's from. After all, 3 letters, and he got them all in the right order.

:blink:

You sure about that Yeti?

He could be from AUS (tralia), but, somehow I know that's not true. Cuzdere aint no morans erein Oz, ikin telyuh datfurshure.

Honez

I don't recall advertising by signature (or whatever that bit at the bottom is called) being allowed in the Unwritten DeathList Lore. Is this your first book or are you prolific?

DWB :blink:

Honez

I don't recall advertising by signature (or whatever that bit at the bottom is called) being allowed in the Unwritten DeathList Lore. Is this your first book or are you prolific?

DWB :ph34r:

sig? What sig? I don't see no sig :P

Guest Big Naz

All of the people dissing Tyson, he could demolish with one punch even at 38. I'm a heavyweight and i know how hard a good one hits.

And those of you dissing hsi mental state seemed to overlook the fact that he was trained to box at thirteen like a circus monkey (get em young). and even though he was the one taking teh shots, the f***** suits we're teh ones getting teh most money :2guns:

All of the people dissing Tyson, he could demolish with one punch even at 38. I'm a heavyweight and i know how hard a good one hits.

And those of you dissing hsi mental state seemed to overlook the fact that he was trained to box at thirteen like a circus monkey (get em young). and even though he was the one taking teh shots, the f***** suits we're teh ones getting teh most money :2guns:

Judging by the typing you've still your gloves on...

Yes, Mike had a hard upbringing, yes he's been exploited by money men, but like Michael Jackson this does not excuse dreadful behaviour in your adult life.

Even if you excuse his actions outside the ring, then he has brought boxing into disrepute (which takes a real effort considering the corruption in the 'sport').

And those of you dissing hsi mental state seemed to overlook the fact that he was trained to box at thirteen like a circus monkey (get em young). and even though he was the one taking teh shots, the f***** suits we're teh ones getting teh most money  :(

Well spotted, big naz.

Obviously, primordial slime will be exploited by those further up the evolutionary chain.

Do try your best for this NOT to happen to you.....tho' you write as if this is a forlorn hope.

Your first comment sounds as though you'[ve taken a pasting or two from heavyweights in your time.... :o

after seeing mike tysons x- wife on opera last week givesd me more reason to hope that someone takes mike out cold. i truly truly want to see him get his ass kicked so bad he spends 6 months in the hospitol thinking about his stupid threats of death to her and all the punching he did to her. if i myself was a millionare i would personally hire a group of thugs to put him away. i really dont care if your a tyson fan. i once was but this guy is nothing more than a ghetto friggin pig. to hell with tyson. and to say when he did that he needed to fed his kids and needed the money is bullshit. anyone who made millions and spent the money like he did is a jackass fool. i have absolutly no symphathy for this jerkoff of a human being