Guest Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson

after seeing mike tysons x- wife on opera last week

She must have really hated him if she went to all that trouble of writing an opera about their relationship.

I hope she has a big hit with it.

At least it's kept her Bizet

Ok, when I started this reply I assumed that I'd be able to come up with quite a few opera puns. Clearly, I have failed miserables and have not even managed to come up with a possible name for this piece, so I hand the baton over to you guys. Unfortunatley, I don't know my arias from my elbow.

[snip] i truly truly want to see him get his ass kicked so bad [snip]

[snip] if i myself was a millionare i would personally hire a group of thugs to put him away. [snip]

[snip] i have absolutly no symphathy for this jerkoff of a human being [snip]

I see a solution to your dilemma zepkid1.

Get in training now. You don't need a lot of money to do this, just a car tyre, a rope, an old, knarled, has-been boxer as a trainer, and a job in a meat packing factory a la various Rocky movies.

Get someone like notapotao to write you an annoyingly catchy tune to overdub the hours and hours of tyre-dragging and carcass punching you'll need to do...

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight,

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival,

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night,

And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger"

After you've beefed up sufficiently and got enough speed work under your belt, issue the friggin' ghetto pig a challenge.

Then you can give him the ass-whuppin' he so richly deserves in the only way he'd respect.

Fight fire with fire I say.

With all your new-gotten millions, you too could get yourself a trophy wife to treat as you so wish.

[snip] i truly truly want to see him get his ass kicked so bad [snip]

[snip] if i myself was a millionare i would personally hire a group of thugs to put him away. [snip]

[snip] i have absolutly no symphathy for this jerkoff of a human being [snip]

I see a solution to your dilemma zepkid1.

Get in training now. You don't need a lot of money to do this, just a car tyre, a rope, an old, knarled, has-been boxer as a trainer, and a job in a meat packing factory a la various Rocky movies.

Get someone like notapotao to write you an annoyingly catchy tune to overdub the hours and hours of tyre-dragging and carcass punching you'll need to do...

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight,

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival,

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night,

And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger"

After you've beefed up sufficiently and got enough speed work under your belt, issue the friggin' ghetto pig a challenge.

Then you can give him the ass-whuppin' he so richly deserves in the only way he'd respect.

Fight fire with fire I say.

With all your new-gotten millions, you too could get yourself a trophy wife to treat as you so wish.

I never knew it could be so easy............

Guest Ryan

you, Mike you need a good friend, someone to lift you up encourage you. I'll pray you find one you need to know your purpose in Life.

1. God created you to be with him

2. Our sins seperate us from him.

3. Sins cannot be removed by good deads

4. Jesus payed the price of sin and died to set you free

5. Everyone who puts their faith in him will be saved

6. Being saved means you'll be with him in heaven for eternity.

3. Sins cannot be removed by good deads

The only good sin, is a dead good sin? :huh:

Guest IYG

4. Jesus payed the price of sin and died to set you free

Tell that to a jew.

You rang for me? :huh:

Guest IYG
Is this a case of "Jew rang, M'Lord?"........

Wow, that's a bad joke. B)

Lost a fight...already swimming in debt…

He lost another fight last night and it looks like his boxing career is over.

Tyson quits boxing after defeat

MikeTyson.jpg

Guest Woodchuck

This man is an animal that should be put away... He bit off an ear and even now after he should have been barred from boxing, he got another chance and what does he do? Yep, an intentional head butt then an attempt to break an arm. Get this guy out of sports, he does not deserve anyones attention... The millions he "earned" has been squandered out of stupidity and now, others with have to eat his losses and others will never get paid the millions that Tyson owes. It is a poor commentary on professional sports when they let this kind of crap continue. It's just all about the $$$ and nothing else. What kind of a message does this send to the kids? How to be a dumb raging animal...

Guest Guest
Lost a fight...already swimming in debt and eatin dirt for dinner, hes bout dead after that show. Heres 20 saying hes gonna commit suicide

Sad story to such a talented boxer. He supposed to have a net worth of hundred of million of dollars, living in a big manion. Very soon, someone will find him homeless sleeping on the streets. Really sad story.

Once he's topped himself, or gone totally mad, some actor will win an oscar playing him in a biopic.

Guest Guest

Mike Tyson has grown and matured immensely over the years.

If you watched the fight against Kevin McBride and listened to Tyson afterwards... you would understand how he is not "just washed up".

He told the world straight forward what his situation was. How he doesn't have his heart into boxing anymore, the fight in him is gone, he doesn't love it. He also stated how now he cares more for his family than anything else. He went on to even say he felt sorry for disapointing the city of DC for not putting up a good fight which was entirely unnecesary.

He didn't take anything away from Kevin McBride and gave his opponent the respect deserved and showed great sportsmanship.

There was the incident of the arm twisting and that one headbutt. Some will say it was intentional and how it's a dirty tactic or what not, but everyone and anyone who fights understands how it feels to be inside of the ring and when you get going you get going.

I don't believe Mike was trying to hurt McBride or anything it's just he was trying to do what he could to put on a good fight.

My personal opinion and view of Mike Tyson has changed drastically. He was and is a legendary fighter and always will be. But back in the day he was an animal, just raging, rushing out there without much thought except to knock out his opponent. Tyson is now in a new stage of his life and I believe he's had some bad moments but overall he's been very successful and has come out a better man.

Much respect to Mike Tyson and his graceful exit from the life of a fighter.

Hmmmm, and let's not forget his previous rape convictions and mental and physical torture he put his ex-wife Robin Givens through.

In his heyday as a boxer he reigned supreme but legendary boxers like Ali, Sugar Ray et al retire at the top, not keep entering the ring in their late 30's as they p*ssed all their money away.

The guy's getting exactly what he deserves and it's just lip service what he's saying now about being sorry for certain things and wanting to travel the world and help others. Personally, I have nothing against the guy but as a person he'll never be more than a low intelligence animal, just simmering till the next big explosion.

And anyhow, how can he travel the world and help others - who's gonna take him seriously with that Tweety Pie voice?!......

I agree with Guest - the totally wild Tyson of a couple of years ago couldnt say a good thing about anyone. In his latest defeat he actually seemed to be more in control than for a long time and maybe in retirement, the sharks that have pursued him for most of his life will leave him alone and let him have his peace.

I saw a pretty deep documentary on him a little while ago which put things in perspective quite well. The guy was treated like a circus animal for years and ended up acting like one.

Soul Dracula - dont overlook the fact that neither Ali, Suger Ray Leonard (or even Robinson) didnt leave the ring gracefully at the top - they all came back and had humilating ends to their careers. In some cases history seems to allow these things to be forgotten.

I hope Tyson settles down now and we dont have to consider him for the list for a while ;)

Will he start flogging, like another former heavyweight champ, cheap kitchenware? I can't wait for the Mike Tyson Grill. Knocks out the fat, bites off it's ear and won't take no for an answer.

I hope Tyson settles down now and we dont have to consider him for the list for a while ;)

I ponder on what setteling down for Mike Tyson may be.

I thought maybe a tatoo on the other side of his face? Then

again maybe Tyson retireing could be a turn for the worst

instead of the better. I think maybe the retired life isen't

the best choice for Tyson. It may drive him into even more

of a depression and that could lead to possibly suicide.

Maybe boxing keeps Tyson more alive? ;)

Guest eN! Nemesis

As seen at my site: [advert removed - Teddy] (he was "exploited" there!)!

tyson.jpg

Guest uki662

does anybody actually collect tyson fights here, if so could you please contact me on uki662@hotmail.com

Thanks

Uki, if you're into collecting Tyson fights the best thing to do is find out where he's staying and hang around. The man is so volatile some full-on action seems to kick off wherever he is these days and the ringside seats are free.

Uki, if you're into collecting Tyson fights the best thing to do is find out where he's staying and hang around. The man is so volatile some full-on action seems to kick off wherever he is these days and the ringside seats are free.

But remember to wear some ear protectors...

Ear protectors!

Hellfire, don't get anywhere near close enough to be hit or bit. The man lost it years ago. In fact, if we're gonna have a serious Tyson debate I think we should save time by agreeing he'll never die of old age. The debate is whether he'll top himself or get involved in a ruck that leads to someone killing him.