I'm shocked he has a daughter.

Seems odd to have a sudden absence though when that report is a week old.

Are the shows live or recorded?

I don't think she is his biological daughter.

She is his daughter. Paul had a fling or possibly a one stand with a woman as a teenager.

• Like 1

They're live. Half an hour before they were still promoting today's show, so it seems to be a very last-minute decision.

Guest Guest_Bijou in Queen's Crown

Paul fell ill with food poisoning an hour before he was supposed to present the show live. He's better today though so he should be on today.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm...-name_page.html

And for your information Sharyn is his daughter. He had her when he was 17. And Mon, Tues and Weds shows are all live. Thurs show is filmed on Wednesday morning and Friday's show is filmed on Tuesday morning.

And for your information Sharyn is his daughter. He had her when he was 17. And Mon, Tues and Weds shows are all live. Thurs show is filmed on Wednesday morning and Friday's show is filmed on Tuesday morning.

Thanks.

How can the shows be live when they show clips of him interviewing the prople before hand?

Thanks.

How can the shows be live when they show clips of him interviewing the prople before hand?

Maybe they have a dress rehearsal? Or all the guests have been on before & they are old clips?

Guest Guest

If one of the guests has been on before then they tend to show clips from that previous show they were on.

Although it would seem Paul has a genetic propensity for heart trouble, in a recent interview he gave he thought that the heart attack was a delayed reaction to all the stress and chain smoking he went through caring for his partner who had a brain haemorrhage.

Guest Guest
Although it would seem Paul has a genetic propensity for heart trouble, in a recent interview he gave he thought that the heart attack was a delayed reaction to all the stress and chain smoking he went through caring for his partner who had a brain haemorrhage.

Yes he said his doctor told him that was a main contributor to it. Delayed stress. And it does run in his family anyway so there's nothing anyone can do about it. Very sad.

i looked for a post about him on here but couldnt find it

but yes, hows he getting on? i thought a few months back his heart was almost ready to explode if he got too active

and hes still smoking

i made him my main pick on DDP and it irritates me that he seems to have faked it all.

Guest Guest

Genuinely hope he's OK.he's one of lifes good uns.

Genuinely hope he's OK.he's one of lifes good uns.

Bollocks!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm no big fan either of his daft out dated shallow humour.

He is another Cilla Black, trades on being a Scouser, no discernible talent, can't stand the twat. He is a piss-poor actor as well, he was recently in Holby City (I know, I know, hardly Shakespeare, but I like it) and I've seen more energetic performances emanate from my bowels.

And forgive me for posting in the wrong thread - I did use the search function but as is the norm nine times out of then, it didn't find this thread.

• Like 1

This will be his third major hospitalisation with heart trouble . He had his first heart attack 11 years ago all depends on this operation I guess but I wouldn't be surprised if he dies within the next 14 months.

At least he is taking these Heart attacks like a man!!! That is until he has a heart attack in drag .

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2013 at 11:00, Lard Bazaar said:

He is another Cilla Black, trades on being a Scouser, no discernible talent, can't stand the twat. He is a piss-poor actor as well, he was recently in Holby City (I know, I know, hardly Shakespeare, but I like it) and I've seen more energetic performances emanate from my bowels.

And forgive me for posting in the wrong thread - I did use the search function but as is the norm nine times out of then, it didn't find this thread.

Yes, apparently he is another Cilla Black, as he's confirmed as host of the Blind Date reboot. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4379344/Melanie-Sykes-confirmed-voiceover-Blind-Date-reboot.html

23 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Yes, apparently he is another Cilla Black, as he's confirmed as host of the Blind Date reboot. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4379344/Melanie-Sykes-confirmed-voiceover-Blind-Date-reboot.html

Well there's a good reason not to watch the shite. I'm chucking my fucking telly out, nothing but absolute cockcheese on it these days. 

• Like 1

“I didn’t have the cough bad. I didn’t have a temperature or anything like that.”

So in other words he didn’t have it and is just after a little press attention.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

“I didn’t have the cough bad. I didn’t have a temperature or anything like that.”

So in other words he didn’t have it and is just after a little press attention.

Cynical!:lol::o

Tributes being paid at PMQs today.

Dominic Raab (standing in for Sunak who is at Betty Boothroyd's funeral) pays tribute to "Paul Grayson" - getting mixed up with Larry, I'm sure. 

What an utter prick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1