Well, that means he was fit enough to walk to a hotel and get into bed.

Still can't see Ozzy making mega-old age.

Aye, and he'll be 69 before too long. It'll be a sad day when everyone's favourite insane drug taking attempted wife murdering loon who dabbles in music dies.

• Like 3

Well, that means he was fit enough to walk to a hotel and get into bed.

Still can't see Ozzy making mega-old age.

Aye, and he'll be 69 before too long. It'll be a sad day when everyone's favourite insane drug taking attempted wife murdering loon who dabbles in music dies.

Glen Campbell thread's here.

I reckon the split will make him hit the booze and drugs again.I mean Sharon is/was his entire support unit and he even admitted he would have died years ago without her.Being kicked out his house losing the love of his life will no doubt cause him to wallow in self pity and regret.Also he has a history of mental health problems so the odds of him topping himself must be fair.

I would say he is certainly worth putting back on the bottom of next years list.I mean even without all this he was abusing his body for many years and that will surely catch up with him one of these days.

I reckon they'll be back together before Christmas. And I really stretched that time frame out longer than necessary.

I reckon they'll be back together before Christmas. And I really stretched that time frame out longer than necessary.

I can`t imagine her ever leaving him for good.Although she would be reasonable to do so :she loves him.That is the bottom line.I mean I can think of a certain someone who I would forgive virtually anything if we were together.Even though with anyone else I wouldn`t.

:Interesting segment at 36 minutes in this documentary whereby Sharon and Ozzy discuss their relationship.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link Shaun, I had originally intended to watch just the 2 minutes of it.. but ended up engrossed in the whole programme. !

I hear that Ozzy and Sharon have split, I wonder how that will affect his sobriety.

i think Ozzy is a candidate for the 2017 deathlist. Anyways i was surprised that he was already consider in the deathlist in 1987 and 1989!!

i think Ozzy is a candidate for the 2017 deathlist. Anyways i was surprised that he was already consider in the deathlist in 1987 and 1989!!

He was being treated for alcoholism back then.

I would say he is certainly worth putting back on the bottom of next years list.I mean even without all this he was abusing his body for many years and that will surely catch up with him one of these days.

Tell that to Keith Richards.

Tell that to Keith Richards.

Keith is another interesting case.He seems healthy enough but can`t see him making a great age.Richards seems more mentally stable than Ozzy though.

The sick twisted performance artist who plays both Ozzy and Gazza must be really knackered from double duty at the moment.

• Like 1

FFS, don't scare me like that - the choking and the fact he takes vitamin pills are both scary. I've got a ticket for, like, the fourth from the end Sabs gig. Given that I had a ticket to see Lemmy (who died a few weeks before the gig) we believe our ticket buying mate to be cursed in this dept.

• Like 1

What are your thoughts on Ozzy, that being Sharons wife and Black Sabbaths leader

I have heard the band is soon to stop doing concerts but still intend to record afterwards

I had him down on a deathlist of mine in 2013 (aged 65) and im considering having him on my 2018 deathlist (age 70) if he survives this year

Who else here either really don't like the guy or simply feeling like he hasn't much left in him now?

Edited by Death Impends
Has an existing thread already, so merged with the previous.

What are your thoughts on Ozzy, that being Sharons wife and Black Sabbaths leader

I have heard the band is soon to stop doing concerts but still intend to record afterwards

I had him down on a deathlist of mine in 2013 (aged 65) and im considering having him on my 2018 deathlist (age 70) if he survives this year

Who else here either really don't like the guy or simply feeling like he hasn't much left in him now?

Saw one of their final gigs recently.

I wouldn't pick him for next year (when he plans solo dates)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Planning to retire from touring after the conclusion of his next concert tour (circa 2020), although not entirely from performing shows.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/ozzy-osbourne-planning-farewell-tour-playing-welcome-to-rockville-2018-lineup/

Playing as the Headliner in Halden, Norway on Wednesday the 20th June 2018. The festival is called: Tons of rock. Why did I have him on my personal Deathlist this year? Off the list he goes, I think.....

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Playing as the Headliner in Halden, Norway on Wednesday the 20th June 2018. The festival is called: Tons of rock. Why did I have him on my personal Deathlist this year? Off the list he goes, I think.....

That's not near one of the dodgy Fjord's that could collapse and cause a tsunami is it?  leave him on - the festival title could be prophetic TLO :)

• Haha 2

Well, he is currently the only survivor of the original list in 1987. i honestly want him to come back on the list starting next year so he can become another deathlist legend...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, he is currently the only survivor of the original list in 1987. i honestly want him to come back on the list starting next year so he can become another deathlist legend...

Aye considering the competition he had back then - like de Cesaris who was considerably younger - Ozzy's continued presence on this planet is an incredible achievement; his standing as the only one of 50 still here is not what you'd have bet on then.

• Like 1