10 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Got to agree he is certainly on a downward spiral, his body is packing in which is hardly surprising given the amount of Booze and Drugs he has consumed over the years. 

I cant see him still being around in 3 or 4 years time but I think he will see out the year to survive what he has over the years he is clearly a survivor and he will put up a fight before sniffing it, think he will go sometime in 2021

Hmmmm

More to the point - am I getting a refund on my ticket for next Monday, then. Official line at the mo is that it's postponed, not cancelled.

4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmmmm

More to the point - am I getting a refund on my ticket for next Monday, then. Official line at the mo is that it's postponed, not cancelled.

In another pool I have him to be dead by the end of the month. If so, then you will get your money back. So think on the bright side. 

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

In another pool I have him to be dead by the end of the month. If so, then you will get your money back. So think on the bright side. 

Well...

Sometimes it's personal. Tbh I'd have drawn the line at entering Lemmy in a dead pool because I loved the guy so much and I had tickets for a gig about a month after he died. The Ozzy gig - tbh - was me and my mate figuring it a last chance to see. Though catching the final Black Sabbath tour was genuinely moving. Those of you less sentimental might see an emerging pattern. They cancel through ill health - it seems - when the gigs are promoted as a proper bill (i.e. the support act are a big enough draw in their own right to be part of the reason you'd buy the ticket). The Motorhead gig I never saw offered Girlschool and Saxon on the under-card. The discussion about re-scheduling the latest Ozzy gigs revolves around whether he can hang on to Judas Priest as the support act. If he dies instead we should probably start studying those gigs with old headliners and a strong support act.

I hope he has a donor card Ozzy Osbourne's liver anyone

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, runebomme said:

I hope he has a donor card Ozzy Osbourne's liver anyone

Yeah but...

If you could access his DNA or that of Elvis (for example) and put it into a normal human you'd potentially create a champion athlete. He couldn't be alive if he hadn't started from a decent base.

Apparently Ozzy is now in intensive care as fears his bronchitis could turn into pneumonia.

If he survive this year he should be on next year list

• Like 1

All very spectacular but...

If they stabilise him it's a long slow recovery and he's in the best place to be stabilised. No sign of his internal organs collapsing under the strain yet.

Then again, whether he'll ever finish that tour is a good question

It’s a bad time to be Ozzy Osbourne or one of his associates, as former Ozzy guitarist Bernie Tormé has been hospitalized.

On 13/02/2019 at 23:29, Joey Russ said:

It’s a bad time to be Ozzy Osbourne or one of his associates, as former Ozzy guitarist Bernie Tormé has been hospitalized.

On life support.

8 minutes ago, drol said:

With all respect to Torme...

Nearly put me on life support seeing that as last post sans context, evil drol.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, msc said:

With all respect to Torme...

Nearly put me on life support seeing that as last post sans context, evil drol.

Mmm, DOUBLE Pneumonia - so not much use either way. He'll pull through and be improving on March 1st or fail to see DL Cup Round 2 action.

2 hours ago, drol said:

It was billed as a farewell tour anyway, so they likely can't do him under trade descriptions if he keeps cancelling

Seriously wonder if he'll bother to reschedule these gigs

Bernie Torme died yesterday, a day before his 67th birthday (but appropriately enough on St Patrick's Day).

Sounds like all the possible ailments that should have killed him in the past 40 years are now happening all simultaneously.

• Like 3

Over 30 years since the committee first fingered him for imminent death the Prince of Darkness re-schedules his cancelled tour dates

I've got nine months to practice my devil horn/punch the air in time moves before I take to the floor to pay homage at the 02, London

https://www.ozzy.com/events/

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Over 30 years since the committee first fingered him for imminent death the Prince of Darkness re-schedules his cancelled tour dates

I've got nine months to practice my devil horn/punch the air in time moves before I take to the floor to pay homage at the 02, London

https://www.ozzy.com/events/

National Enquirer reports Sharon scared that Ozzy might die.....

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

National Enquirer reports Sharon scared that Ozzy might die.....

MPFC reports Sharon O's PR skills up to the usual standard!

• Haha 1