Really? Doesn't look like he is dying or anything.

Grey hair or not he doesn't look that bad and thirty years ago who'd have bet on him lasting to 71?

Sure I read somewhere he has a television series in which he investigates ufos coming up

Nowt on the official website, mind which is still touting tour dates which have been postponed

• Like 1

He looks very well as far as I can see.

6 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Grey hair or not he doesn't look that bad and thirty years ago who'd have bet on him lasting to 71?

Sure I read somewhere he has a television series in which he investigates ufos coming up

Nowt on the official website, mind which is still touting tour dates which have been postponed

Many people with dementia probably believe in UFOs!

9 hours ago, IRememberTheDayZsaZsaDied said:

Time for him to return to the list...

Based on that photo, definitely not. Looks well for his age and condition. If grey hair is a reason for going on the DL, then you might as well stick Matt le Blanc, Gary Lineker or Philip Schofield on there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Genfærd said:

Really? Doesn't look like he is dying or anything.

I think he's got at least 5 more years left in him 

• Like 1

On 30/08/2020 at 10:24, maryportfuncity said:

UFO, sure it wouldn’t just be a flickering lamppost he saw?? :blink:

3 hours ago, JR976evil said:

Till the next time :facepalm:

Aye, they were clear that the final tour was the final your and his oft postponed outing at the moment is dubbed no more tours. 

So, that'll be no more TOURS then. 

Of course, some festival promoter with a big fad wad for less than two hours including encore...

Quote from the end of the article: Jack said: "Here's the thing, I am not letting a disease started by bats kill my dad. That's not how this is going, ok? This is not some giant revenge plot from bats to get my dad back."    Jack Osbourne's youngest daughter has coronavirus https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/jack-osbourne-s-youngest-daughter-has-coronavirus/ar-BB19heKE?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

On 03/10/2020 at 14:27, ThePrematureBurial said:

I have deleted this post as I realise it was inappropriate and offensive. I offer my full apologies to anyone I may have offended by it. 

You really are a quality piece of work aren't you?

40 years younger than you? So it's ok for you to be old but not.....ok I'm out of words.

Coffin Lodger, Iain. :puke:

4 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Are old people really sexually attracted to each other? When I'm in my 70s I will probably marry someone  at least 40 years younger than me if I'm lucky.I can't imagine finding someone else in their 70s sexy .Old people should not be having sex ! :puke:

Hi there

6 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Are old people really sexually attracted to each other? When I'm in my 70s I will probably marry someone  at least 40 years younger than me if I'm lucky.I can't imagine finding someone else in their 70s sexy .Old people should not be having sex ! :puke:

You’ll probably marry someone 40 years younger than you, will you?

You've probably never had sex. (With another consenting human, who isn’t a family member)

6 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

30 goes into 70 more times that 70 goes into 30.

• Like 1

4th time lucky?

122454691_10158939447372318_177048766418

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

72 today. :party:

Happy 72nd birthday to Ozzy Osbourne:birthday:

Should return to the Deathlist to 2021.