Yeah, happy 72nd - good luck with the fourth attempt at the final tour

:birthday:

Sharon had a short stay in hospital with Covid.

EDIT: My mistake, Sharon’s own thread didn’t show up for some reason.

Ozzy was trending but the wrong Ozzy. However, I still found he posted this today. The signed work is selling anywhere between $75 and $3,500.

Applies for permission for a rehab wing alteration at his mansion: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10746757/Ozzy-Osbourne-applies-rehab-wing-UK-mansion-battling-Parkinsons-disease.html

End of the article quotes a spokesman that Ozzy is preparing for an operation on his neck or back...suitably vague.

• Like 3

He is now trending on UK Twitter:

2 minutes ago, arghton said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/15/ozzy-osbourne-discharged-from-hospital/

Had the surgery and has now been discharged, on the road to recovery says Sharon

ozzy-coming-home-032__01.thumb.jpg.2b9444113e6ffed140ae199da253530b.jpg

Stubborn Brummie, personally I'm going to say he doesn't see out the year.

(Well, I've got to get one hit on my TOTP team, and plenty of contenders, they just keep breathing!)

6 hours ago, arghton said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/15/ozzy-osbourne-discharged-from-hospital/

Had the surgery and has now been discharged, on the road to recovery says Sharon

ozzy-coming-home-032__01.thumb.jpg.2b9444113e6ffed140ae199da253530b.jpg

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the 2023 list then again it is Osborne we are talking about here

Edited by Insane
I hate my spelling

Looks like he's had some kind of surgery around the neck or mouth. I see a neck brace and Google tells me you may need one if you've had spinal surgery.

3 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Looks like he's had some kind of surgery around the neck or mouth. I see a neck brace and Google tells me you may need one if you've had spinal surgery.

Could be a measure for him to not lick his surgery wounds, or to restrain him if a bat lands on his lap

Losing count - think it's about the fourth attempt to get him and Priest on the same bill for a final tour, all of which rests on the outcome of this. 

My bet, he'll still be promising a farewell trek when all of Priest are dead.

Ozzy performs at the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony.

Interview with Ozzy, post-commonwealth games appearance. Goes into his current state of health a little (he sounds in better shape than me in some respects), and, yes, he's still planning that tour!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Says site unavailable.

It's a quote from the new interview where he says that he wants to return to Britain because he doesn't want to die and be buried in the US.

"Can't walk much" (but wants to perform)

Osbourne, who is also dealing with Parkinson's disease, has booked almost a couple dozen international concerts for his No More Tours 2 run, slated to start in May of 2023 in Finland. Yahoo says that Ozzy is unsure that these dates will go on as scheduled. "I can’t begin to tell you how fucking frustrating life has become. It is amazing how you go along in life and one stupid thing can screw everything up for a long time. I have never been ill this long in my life." Osbourne was told this surgery was essential. Over the summer he said, "That surgeon told me if I didn’t have the surgery there would be a good chance I would be paralyzed from the neck down."

"It is so fucking tough because, I mean, I want to be out there. I want to be doing it. This fucking surgery this guy did. Fucking hell, you have no idea," said Osbourne. "The thing is my head is all right, my creativity is OK, my singing OK but I just can’t fucking walk much now." 

• Like 1

No space on my main team for him next year and doesn't qualify for my TOTP team for years now.

I'll therefore be unable to save him by picking him for my teams. 

Long live Ozzy.

• Like 1