16 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Said it enough around here - i've got tickets (that'll be STANDING tickets) for next February at the O2

Don't do that to me!

Just heard on the radio that he's postponed his tour again. Can't link up on my phone for some reason though. 

Link below - so me and my mates get another rollover by the look of it. Not actually cancelled. I'm guessing on the present evidence that Judas Priest (support act) are tied into this as well because they were support to the first postponed shows. So it must be fucking with their schedule quite a bit

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ozzy-osbourne-says-hes-recovering-203925462.html

• Haha 1

Much as I hate to say it, sounds increasingly like he needs to just call it a day on this tour and performing in general. He's in his 70s and his life is starting to catch up with him.

• Like 1

Has the vibes of Jackos 50 date tour in terms of seeming just too much for the guy. How many dates is Ozzy supposed to be playing? Certainly living up to the name of 'No more tours'. 

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Link below - so me and my mates get another rollover by the look of it. Not actually cancelled. I'm guessing on the present evidence that Judas Priest (support act) are tied into this as well because they were support to the first postponed shows. So it must be fucking with their schedule quite a bit

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ozzy-osbourne-says-hes-recovering-203925462.html

Tom Jones cancelled a local concert last year and rather than refunding the concert goers they were instead invited to watch a video presentation of one of his famous BBC performances. Don't know which is worse but a bit of a cop out for the fans that, I thought. Hopefully it won't go the same way for you or even worse (not for the DL) being invited to watch a tribute montage. 

1 hour ago, dean1991 said:

Tom Jones cancelled a local concert last year and rather than refunding the concert goers they were instead invited to watch a video presentation of one of his famous BBC performances. Don't know which is worse but a bit of a cop out for the fans that, I thought. Hopefully it won't go the same way for you or even worse (not for the DL) being invited to watch a tribute montage. 

Did the booking T&C really allow that?   Disgraceful.  I can't believe they'd get away with that.

45 minutes ago, Toast said:

Did the booking T&C really allow that?   Disgraceful.  I can't believe they'd get away with that.

Well... my mate booked the tickets so not totally sure.

We've had this chat on this thread already but the same mate has form booking gigs that never happened. Him, me and another mate were in for Motorhead a month after Lemmy died and he book him and his wife to see Jacko in London.

Hope these things don't come in threes

22 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well... my mate booked the tickets so not totally sure.

We've had this chat on this thread already but the same mate has form booking gigs that never happened. Him, me and another mate were in for Motorhead a month after Lemmy died and he book him and his wife to see Jacko in London.

Hope these things don't come in threes

He should use this power for good. Whens Piers Morgan touring? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

He should use this power for good. Whens Piers Morgan touring? :lol:

He isn't

Btw when it comes to festivals packed with aging acts - Ramblin' Man and A New Day being particular favourites for us; I've taken to ordering the tickets.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Banana said:

He just performed at the AMAs. Wouldn’t look much into it. 

Into what? 

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

Into what? 

honestly I don’t know. What maryport said made no sense. 

44 minutes ago, Banana said:

The gigs now scheduled for the UK represent the third attempt to stage that tour - both previous attempts were cancelled on the back of his health problems. I know because my ticket has now been rolled over to 28 October, meaning it'll be - I think - two years and one month later than the first scheduled gig.

1 hour ago, Banana said:

You just read "Cancelled gigs", didn't you?  You missed the bit that said they had been rescheduled.

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

The gigs now scheduled for the UK represent the third attempt to stage that tour - both previous attempts were cancelled on the back of his health problems. I know because my ticket has now been rolled over to 28 October, meaning it'll be - I think - two years and one month later than the first scheduled gig.

Ok got ya, wasn't quite sure what you were trying to say.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

You just read "Cancelled gigs", didn't you?  You missed the bit that said they had been rescheduled.

Where did you read rescheduled? I also think you take me too seriously.

51 minutes ago, Banana said:

Ok got ya, wasn't quite sure what you were trying to say.

Where did you read rescheduled? I also think you take me too seriously.

I didn't need to read rescheduled - we got notified because the tickets rolled over from the two cancelled shows and it's the same bill - incl. Judas Priest as support.

I think they've put them up on sale again because so many people cashed in their tickets in the previous two cancellations - or maybe, being as old and prone to a party as Ozzy a few of those with tickets just - like - died waiting!

• Haha 1

Happy 71St birthday Ozzy:birthday:

I also think he should be om the 2020 deathlist because he is the last surviving person from the first Deathlist from 1987 and keep him om the list untill he dies.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Happy 71St birthday Ozzy:birthday:

I also think he should be om the 2020 deathlist because he is the last surviving person from the first Deathlist from 1987 and keep him om the list untill he dies.

Not another Kirk Douglas-effect, please!

;)

• Like 1

Now is Ozzy actually seriously ill or has he just dreamt up an excuse to get some time away from his harridan of a wife. "Sharon Osbourne reveals she and Ozzy are set to spend first Christmas apart for the first time in 40 years" https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/sharon-osbourne-reveals-she-and-ozzy-are-set-to-spend-first-christmas-apart-for-the-first-time-in-40-years/ar-BBY9dcP?ocid=spartanntp

25 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Now is Ozzy actually seriously ill or has he just dreamt up an excuse to get some time away from his harridan of a wife. "Sharon Osbourne reveals she and Ozzy are set to spend first Christmas apart for the first time in 40 years" https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/sharon-osbourne-reveals-she-and-ozzy-are-set-to-spend-first-christmas-apart-for-the-first-time-in-40-years/ar-BBY9dcP?ocid=spartannt

I dont think he will be performing again 

But if we just kept people on our lists every year it would be too easy because they have to die one day

I'm going to personally make it so my 2021 deathlist has nobody from the previous 3 years

As for Ozzy yeaah he were on my last 2 and will sure be seen on the next!

The rescheduled dates drag into December; given the previous problems someone has underwritten this multi-million pound venture and that means they probably got a doctor to examine Ozzy before the money was laid out a third time. 

Those outstanding No More Tours dates in full: https://www.ozzy.com/tours