Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Its Been Bugging Me

Help required please.

For some reason today the name Atarah Ben Tovim entered my brain and it will not leave.

I remember, as a boy, watching the schools programmes ( Remember " Stop Look And Listen" :P ) and she was on a series which got us all shaking plastic bottles with rice in it ( we wont get onto the rice to rice crispies debate :) ) and I remember the old chap called, I think James something who was as old as time back then ( early 70s) and who i saw pop up years later on Evelyn Glennies This is Your Life ( he was introduced as one of the worlds greatest percussionists).

Questions: Wassisname? Did he get to the magic ton? Is he still alive?

Help required please.

For some reason today the name Atarah Ben Tovim entered my brain and it will not leave.

I remember, as a boy, watching the schools programmes ( Remember " Stop Look And Listen" :) ) and she was on a series which got us all shaking plastic bottles with rice in it ( we wont get onto the rice to rice crispies debate ;) ) and I remember the old chap called, I think James something who was as old as time back then ( early 70s) and who i saw pop up years later on Evelyn Glennies This is Your Life ( he was introduced as one of the worlds greatest percussionists).

Questions: Wassisname? Did he get to the magic ton? Is he still alive?

Answer supplied LFN,

James Blades

Do you not have the Interweb in your house, LFN? :P

And just how does the name Atarah Ben Tovim enter your brain and not leave? Randomly? I mean, really? Hardly on the tip of your tongue stuff, is it? Not exactly clitoral, non?

Cheers,

BHB

you're lucky.

one time bob dylan snuck into my head and sang "up against the wall. redneck mother" for a couple YEARS!

when he started singing the "barney" song, i had to pound my head against a wall until he went away. :P