Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Foot And Mouth

As we are all aware, there has been a recent return to these shores of Foot and Mouth.

The cost to the farming industry alone, with the last outbreak, was millions of pounds and it was shocking to see so many farmers end up destitute and down to their last half a million.

In view of this, and with the knowledge that we have our very own and much loved resident Farmer within the bosom of our community, I would like to propose a "Whip Round" should DDT find himself down to his metaphoric underpants.

Anybody care to contribute?

Regards

LFN

As we are all aware, there has been a recent return to these shores of Foot and Mouth.

The cost to the farming industry alone, with the last outbreak, was millions of pounds and it was shocking to see so many farmers end up destitute and down to their last half a million.

In view of this, and with the knowledge that we have our very own and much loved resident Farmer within the bosom of our community, I would like to propose a "Whip Round" should DDT find himself down to his metaphoric underpants.

Anybody care to contribute?

Regards

LFN

He's already had to shell out for a new tractor, don't forget.

I am not a farmer. I don't own any cows. I just happen to own a field.

Guest Moral Support
figuur1.jpg

I am not a farmer. I don't own any cows. I just happen to own a field.

Well the phone hasnt stopped ringing.

So far I have recieved promises to donate the following:

1 X 1978 John Deere with extra Chunky back tyres ( yum, yum )

14 Scottish Blackface Sheep

9 Hens

2 Goats

1 Guinea Pig

17 Lithuanian land workers.

If, as you state, you are not a bona fide farmer, perhaps you would like to become one?

I dont want to be lumbered with the above as they wont all fit into my semi.

Regards

LFN

Vintage footage of DDT as a nipper

Is this your local dealer DDT?, if not you could try looking here or here.

Hope this helps.

BTW you are not the only one who thought Phil was dead. James May did too. (Scroll down to quotes)

Poor old Devon, all these chickens taking sheep shots at him. Any more of this horsing around and you’ll find me lambasting you baastards pretty damn quackly.

I’ll get me goat…

I'm afraid I cant contribute for fear of arousing my old urges. I too have suffered with the heartbreak of iron deficiency anemia. Oh, the terror of those midnight raids at the farms, with the irresistible craving for heavy metal mingling with the fear of being caught red-handed .

Now I just take a small pill every day. I know this solution isnt for everybody. Safe and convenient, yes, but at the expense of that great tractor taste. I once ate a green steam roller. :) Those were the days!

Maybe the rapidly declining world bee population will prove to be our nemesis.

According to Albert Einstein, our very existence is inextricably linked to bees - he is reputed to have said: "If the bee disappears off the surface of the globe, then man would only have four years of life left"

I hope this wasn't you on your Massey Ferguson, then.