Dead O'Gonner

Darwin Awards

7 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

I also understand he's been drinking water, which we all know is only a horse thirst quencher

The funny thing is that you refuse medications and vaccines approved by international health agencies and take the first drug you find mentioned in a dubious deep web site. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drol said:

The funny thing is that you refuse medications and vaccines approved by international health agencies and take the first drug you find mentioned in a dubious deep web site. 

Maybe you're assuming I'm Joe Rogan... I'm not.  I'm not taking ivermectin or suggesting its use... What I am is someone able to recognize that its being characterized as a horse drug is ludicrous. 

I do miss when this thread consisted of amateur physicists killing themselves in home made rockets, but I saw this article this morning in the 'i' newspaper which amused me. Personal finance guru, 74, who has argued against masks, lockdowns and the Covid vaccine dies hours after being put on a ventilator with....Covid-19.

My favourite quote, from a close associate:

He was a one-off and a genius, of that there is certainly no doubt, but he was also a great visionary.

Died of a disease he said wasn't an issue - what a genius and a visionary. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Eliyantha White, Sri Lankan spiritual healer who "only treated VIP's" and who claimed he could end the pandemic dead from covid aged 48:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/23/sri-lanka-shaman-dies-covid-blessed-water-cure

Treated Indian cricket stars such as Sachin Tendulkar, invited David Beckham for treatment (unclear if Beckham took the offer) and was also current Prime Minister of Sri Lanka Mahinda Rajapakse's personal physician.

White was, of course, also a vaccine sceptic.

• Like 4

A Chinese man has died from a fatal gas buildup after he chugged 1.5 litre Coca-Cola bottles for 10 minutes. He consumed the beverages to stay hydrated in the heat (it would've had the opposite effect).  Several hours later, he began experiencing a swollen stomach and severe pain. He would later pass-on despite receiving treatment. He did, however, skip the Mentos.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/chinese-man-dies-after-guzzling-1-5-liters-of-coca-cola/

• Like 1

This one takes the cake. 

Rabid Anti-vaxxer Flat-Earth preacher Rob Skiba loses the bet.

Skiba was calling vaccine mandates the "mark of the beast" from Revelations way back in 2012. He thought COVID-19 vaccinations were dangerous, posting on Facebook, "To those who disagree with my position on our current situation... One of us is right,” he wrote.

Also..... he predicted it.

Unless WYWH (*) miraculously intervenes, based on what I'm seeing or hearing, the one scenario that really does appear to be coming into focus is the likelihood hat within I'd say 2 or 3 years or so... one of us will probably be dead.  Truly I take no joy in saying this, nor will I if I'm to one still standing. But at this point it's getting harder and harder to see any other alternative playing out.

I hope I'm wrong.

(*) probably Wish You Were Here.

Any patient that admits it should be fucked out of the bed straight away. They know best after all so shouldn't be wasting precious time and space 

6 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Any patient that admits it should be fucked out of the bed straight away. 

Doesn’t sound like a punishment?

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/frederic-sinistra-kickboxing-champion-dies-covid-19-012744814.html

Frederic Sinistra, Belgian kickboxing champion and anti-vaxxer dead at 41.

The 41-year-old was admitted to hospital late last month after being forced to seek medical help from his coach. The three-time world champion shared a series of photos of himself in intensive care using breathing tubes. Sinistra said he had decided to treat the "little virus" by himself at home after leaving hospital in late November.

Three days before his death was announced by his wife, Sinistra responded to fan comments on Facebook. "Thank you for all your support. I'm home recovering, as I should," he wrote.

"I will come back a thousand times stronger."

• Like 1

On 14/09/2021 at 08:53, DCI Frank Burnside said:

And another one

Perhaps we should have people like that wear this t-shirt so we can spot them a mile off

vax.jpg

• Like 2

Kelly Ernby, a California District Attorney and vocal opponent of COVID-19 vaccine mandates, has died of COVID-19 complications, aged 46. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mollyafox said:

Kelly Ernby, a California District Attorney and vocal opponent of COVID-19 vaccine mandates, has died of COVID-19 complications, aged 46. 

Forever free of vaccinations! Yay!!!

• Haha 2

At long last!! 

A non-covid19-related Darwin Award winner!!!

Man dies from gravity when car lands on him.

And yes, it was his own self designed death, albeit accidental....

This light bulb thought a catalizing converter under someone else's car had his name on it. So he took a Jack and made room for himself under a Toyota Prius to free the converter from it's rightful owner. Alas, he mistook the capacity of said jack, which failed at the most inconvenient time; while he was busy releasing the Cat from the car. With fatal consequences and thereby ridding the world of a miserable Crook.

Some time later the car's owner arrived to bring his daughter to school and saw two legs sticking out from under his car. No one was at home anymore to answer him. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Then again.....

Back to normal service.

Woman with religious exception..... Blood of Jesus no match for Covid.

• Like 1

Could easily go in the Ironic Deaths thread, but since this seems to have become the place for Covidiots, Czech folk singer Hana Horka, 57, has died after purposely catching Covid from her husband and son who caught it over Christmas. While husband and son were vaccinated, Hana was not, and hoped to take advantage of the "recent infection" pass in the Czech restrictions (aka "the Djokovic loophole") to allow her to live a less restricted life. The virus had other plans, and she died on Sunday, two days after posting on social media that she was recovering...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60050996

• Like 1

Downright Stooooopid!!!

An Aussie ex-military was wearing a bomb vest. Why? No one knows, but he was on his way to his target, I guess, but his vest was a bit too fragile. 

He went over a speed bump and POOF he went, Destination fucked!

• Like 1

Female lawyer who was swept to her death in front of her young children when she jumped into Russian ice hole to mark Epiphany

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10434581/Pictured-Lawyer-swept-death-children-jumped-Russian-ice-hole.html

A complete list of places for bathing at Epiphany in the Leningrad Region
(this means that these places have been previously checked by the sanitary and epidemiological service, and doctors and rescuers are on duty here during the work period)

https://47news.ru/articles/206193/

The nearest place for bathing on Epiphany is one kilometer from the site of the tragedy.

The opinion of the priest of the Russian Orthodox Church

https://www.pravmir.ru/mat-na-glazah-detej-utonula-v-neoborudovannoj-prorubi-eshhe-raz-o-kupaniyah-na-kreshhenie/

• Like 1