VSBfromH

Pressing The Self-destruct Button

Pressing the Self-Destruct Button  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went for Mr. McGowan...

Mr Shaun Rider could also be a cadidate....

Also the "Best" impersonator Mr Paul Gascoigne, latest news on the Official Website is 11/8/2006, he did sing on one or two Sh*te singles..

I went from Shane as he's nearly fifty and only one I can't even remember a rumor about him trying to live a healthy life. He's properly committed.

I voted for Amy, on behalf of her in-laws.

They say they fear for the couple's lives, Georgette said: "I think they both need to get medical help before one of them, if not both of them, eventually will die." Giles added: "And we're concerned that if one of them dies, the other will die. They're a very close couple and if one dies, through a substance abuse, the other may commit suicide."

Hey! Who stuck Owen Wilson on the end of my poll? He's even less of a musician than Lohan & Hilton!

I'm stunned at this, apart from anything else there's a fortune going down the drain in unplayed gigs. The state of her at the mo suggests those handling her might just be negligent enough to let her die by accident. Not summat I'd have believed likely. Still think she'll pull through, or be pulled through, mind. Apart from owt else, on this evidence she could - just about - be sectioned under the mental health act.

Apparently in the papers over the weekend it is being told for us to believe that she is refusing sort her self out because her Smack addicted husband or whatever he is to her, is threatening suicide if she does go to the Priory and sort herself out. Is that me or is that slightly on the selfish side? Clearly they have a relationship to be admired!Link

I voted for Whiney Whorehouse because, as someone's already pointed out, I don't think she can handle herself as well as Doherty.

How's Whitney doing these days by the way?

Amy Winehouse won't make it to 30

Amy Winehouse won't make it to 30

I agree. She should be placed in the 40-49 section of the list.

Number 30 would be far too risky.

I think she will end up commiting suicide. Her life is a mess at the minute.

Sad to report that Daniel O'Donnell has started on the downward spiral into the abyss:

Daniel O'Donnell goes topless

What next, I ask you?!

Please, please, please can I appeal to you all NOT to open the above link if there are children or people of an impressionable nature around!

Sad to report that Daniel O'Donnell has started on the downward spiral into the abyss:

What next, I ask you?!

Please, please, please can I appeal to you all NOT to open the above link if there are children or people of an impressionable nature around!

Why, oh why did I not finish reading your post before I opened the link, nearly lost my lunch <_< .

What next, I ask you?!

Good God! Thats the worst thing I've ever seen! <_<

Aaaaaarrrrghghghgh, despite the warnings I STILL opened the link! Am I mental?

Far be it from me to engage in, or even give two flying f**ks about, salacious "celebrity" Gossip, but I saw Beth Ditto on telly last night, over-egging her considerable pudding at the Reading & Leeds Festival. I suspect, as does my better half, that Beth could well be on the road to cardiac ruin, screaming her way around the world's stages half-naked, sweating bullets and clearly high on a cocktail of those drugs that kids these days are wont to self-prescribe.

She doesn't sweat much for a fat lass. Oh, yes she does.

What next, I ask you?!

Good God! Thats the worst thing I've ever seen! :dead3:

OSP, that's a mighty statement from a tankslapper such as yerself. Indeed, it is a hideous sight and one demanding - perhaps - an encore from retired paramilitary boys.

Andy Kershaw losing it big time and due in court next Tuesday. Didn't seem a likely candidate for either. If Handrejka drops in on this thread could she tell us: is there any local IOM gossip that might give us more idea about whether he'll do something - like - really stupid next time?

What next, I ask you?!

Good God! Thats the worst thing I've ever seen! :crossbone:

OSP, that's a mighty statement from a tankslapper such as yerself. Indeed, it is a hideous sight and one demanding - perhaps - an encore from retired paramilitary boys.

Hence my suggestion of a Semtex teabag!

:(:lol:

I voted for Amy on the grounds of high probability.

However if this were a Single Transferable Vote poll, I would have cast my second vote for Pete D. Not because the fool will inevitably OD on smack, but for having spawned the fashion of wearing drab trilbies "jauntily" on the back of the head. Sallow, callow "yoofs" everywhere are affecting the Pete D look - don't they know it makes no sense to emulate a second rate junkie and that trilbies are intrinsically not fashionable? Sid James wore one for christ's sake!

Got to be Pete D' with a lamp post at 65mph.

Pete!! Nice video on the Sun btw

Andy Kershaw losing it big time and due in court next Tuesday. Didn't seem a likely candidate for either. If Handrejka drops in on this thread could she tell us: is there any local IOM gossip that might give us more idea about whether he'll do something - like - really stupid next time?

The judge sentencing him to three months for breaching a restraining order said Kershaw is hell-bent on self-destruction in what is becoming a "Greek tragedy". Move over Aulis, Tauris etc, and make way for the Isle of Man...

Who'd 'ave thunk it about Andy Kershaw eh? Alcohol problems and his show currently off air. Mebbe he should - like - start seeing Britney Spears, or summat.

Guest Guest

The judge sentencing him to three months for breaching a restraining order said Kershaw is hell-bent on self-destruction in what is becoming a "Greek tragedy". Move over Aulis, Tauris etc, and make way for the Isle of Man...

Back you go, Kershaw. Do not pass Go, do not collect £200.

I was hesitant to vote in this one but then when I decided I decided to go with the one who is already dead and that is why I opioned to be bothered voting for Owen Wilson.

which one is already dead?