Cowboy Ronnie

(Return Of) The Celebrity Split List

Jay Mohr and Nikki Cox calling it quits after 9 years of wedded bliss.

SC

Who and who?

Oh sorry mate they're not B-b-b-b-brriiiiiiiiiiiiiitish on BBC 3.

Smfh you and Handrejka and Toast and Bibliogryphon would do well to investigate the world around you. I don't care about the c**t but if you don't know who Jay Mohr is your head is lodged. I guess though you've given Sir Creep a free pass to say 'who' at some nationally heroic UK personality gits next time you post them. By signing on to this ignorant post you've avowed your personal ignorance. Well played.

SC

PS watch one of the great movies Bamboozled you'll figure out which one is Mohr.

I'm an equal opportunities ignoramus. I have no idea who any of the British Z listers in the Daily Mail sidebar of shame are either.

I'm still trying to work what Smfh means.

Im still trying to work out why he hasn't fucked off and started his own forum where he can be a true legend in his own mind.

• Shocked 1

Jay Mohr and Nikki Cox calling it quits after 9 years of wedded bliss.

SC

Who and who?

Oh sorry mate they're not B-b-b-b-brriiiiiiiiiiiiiitish on BBC 3.

Smfh you and Handrejka and Toast and Bibliogryphon would do well to investigate the world around you. I don't care about the c**t but if you don't know who Jay Mohr is your head is lodged. I guess though you've given Sir Creep a free pass to say 'who' at some nationally heroic UK personality gits next time you post them. By signing on to this ignorant post you've avowed your personal ignorance. Well played.

SC

PS watch one of the great movies Bamboozled you'll figure out which one is Mohr.

Jay Mohr isn't in bamboolzed dipshit.

Mary J. Blige filed to divorce husband/manager Martin "Kendu" Isaacs on Thursday. According to court documents, Blige cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for divorce.

SC

If even Brad Pitt isn't deemed good enough...

• Like 1

No, no! SHE wasn't good enough, that's why he's been shagging me!

• Like 6

Hasn't she had most of herself cut off now?

Hasn't she had most of herself cut off now?

Wax on - wax off!

Madame Tussauds separates Brad and Angelina wax figures.

SC

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/21/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-divorce-madame-tussauds

Robert Pattinson and who?  That's surely not the name of a human being.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Robert Pattinson and who?  That's surely not the name of a human being.

Think he went out with someone called Twigs to remind him of his broom in Harry Potter...

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Think he went out with someone called Twigs to remind him of his broom in Harry Potter...

I thought that's why he went out with the ultra-wooden Kristen Stewart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good, now Twigs hopefully has time for a new album.

No love for Channing Tatum......

Her 1993 nuptials inspired the hit movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," and the marriage lasted for nearly 25 years.  But on Friday, Nia Vardalos, 55, filed for divorce from husband Ian Gomez, 53, citing irreconcilable differences.

SC

No mention that Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez Versedi/Just Cheryl and Liam Payne split earlier this week.

She’s the only woman whose love life makes Jordan /Katie Price look stable.

Her Mother isn’t to blame apprantly (yeah right)

Robert De Niro and his wife of over 20 years, Grace Hightower have split.  A source close to the couple confirmed that they are no longer living together.

We hear that they’re expected to potentially announce their breakup publicly in the coming weeks.  De Niro and Hightower married in 1997 after dating for nearly a decade, and they have two kids together. But this is not the first time the couple’s split up. De Niro filed for divorce in 1999, two years into their marriage, and they reportedly had a custody battle over their son at the time until they smoothed out their troubles and the divorce did not proceed.  Instead, they then renewed their wedding vows in 2004 at a starry ceremony in the Catskills, in front of pals including Scorsese, Meryl Streep and De Niro’s “Meet the Parents” co-star Ben Stiller, which was catered by Nobu.
SC

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie, are to divorce after a 25-year marriage.

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie, are to divorce after a 25-year marriage.

She cited his lack of ambition. "He's just a glorified shopkeeper, I wanted somebody who was going places, like a lawyer or software developer".

MacKenzies actual lawyer said "We will be fighting for a fair settlement, so the states of California, Montana, Texas and New England seem reasonable compensation for the support Mackenzie gave Jeff over 25 years". "Oh and of course the moon, the actual moon".

16 minutes ago, En Passant said:

She cited his lack of ambition. "He's just a glorified shopkeeper, I wanted somebody who was going places, like a lawyer or software developer".

MacKenzies actual lawyer said "We will be fighting for a fair settlement, so the states of California, Montana, Texas and New England seem reasonable compensation for the support Mackenzie gave Jeff over 25 years". "Oh and of course the moon, the actual moon".

Guess he can deduct the money for all the work she has had done over the past two decades.

_105119582_gettyimages-109580445.jpg

_105119757_jeffandmackenziebezos.jpg

Allison Williams and husband Ricky Van Veen have called it quits after nearly four years of marriage.

Per Page Six, Williams, 31, and Van Veen, 38, tied the knot in September 2015 at Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyo. after getting engaged in February 2014.

The "Girls" star and the College Humor co-founder met through mutual friends and dated for over three years before Van Veen popped the question.  Allison's father, MSNBC host, Brian Williams, walked her down the aisle.
SC