Cowboy Ronnie

(Return Of) The Celebrity Split List

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/countdowns-susie-dent-splitting-husband-24493628

Susie Dent, the long standing  dictionary corner expert on channel 4 show Countdown,  has split from her husband of nearly 20 years.

split

[ split ]SHOW IPA

verb (used with object), split, split·ting.
to divide or separate from end to end or into layers:to split a log in two.
to separate by cutting, chopping, etc., usually lengthwise:to split a piece from a block.
SEE MORE
verb (used without object), split, split·ting.
to divide, break, or part lengthwise:The board split in half.
to part, divide, or separate in any way (often followed by up):The group of children split up into two teams. We'll split up here and meet later
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Michael Wolfe (American Pickers) can pick through a pile of junk and find a keeper, but ain’t so good at picking a wife.  Should be an interesting division of marital property for the judge to figure out.

Wolfe and his wife, Jodi Catherine Wolfe, are calling it quits after 10 years of marriage. According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Jodi filed for divorce from her husband in November 2020 in Williamson County, Tennessee.

SC

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

split

[ split ]SHOW IPA

verb (used with object), split, split·ting.
to divide or separate from end to end or into layers:to split a log in two.
to separate by cutting, chopping, etc., usually lengthwise:to split a piece from a block.
SEE MORE
verb (used without object), split, split·ting.
to divide, break, or part lengthwise:The board split in half.
to part, divide, or separate in any way (often followed by up):The group of children split up into two teams. We'll split up here and meet later

Countdown to a quote with unidentified vowels and consonants with a later solution of numbers.

11 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16236233/tom-cruise-split-hayley-atwell/

Tom Cruise has split from his girlfriend  british actress Hayley Atwell.

Was it "exactly" a year, i.e. the one-year-contract was over? How unfortunate that the relationship didn't see the movie release and can't assist in the marketing.

Will Tom now have to "date" a woman closer to his own age?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Was it "exactly" a year, i.e. the one-year-contract was over? How unfortunate that the relationship didn't see the movie release and can't assist in the marketing.

Both of Gooseberry's stories in this thread yesterday make it sound like the Bond Girl was rescued from the latest Bond Villain.

tbf, Elon Musk is basically a less cool version of Hugo Drax.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, msc said:

Both of Gooseberry's stories in this thread yesterday make it sound like the Bond Girl was rescued from the latest Bond Villain.

tbf, Elon Musk is basically a less cool version of Hugo Drax.

Well, the missing link here is, of course, Hank Scorpio:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

You hard boiled cynic!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-zayn-malik-gigi-hadid-25325878

British singer and former band member of One Direction  Zayn Malik has split from model  Gigi Hadid  after allegations he assaulted her mother. 

Careful, he might kill himself, you know, like that time Chris Brown topped himself for beating up Rihanna...

Wait a minute, you're tell me Brown instead had 27 UK top 40 hits and 2 number 1s since then? Who knew casual deadpoolers of 2010 could be so wrong? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, msc said:

Careful, he might kill himself, you know, like that time Chris Brown topped himself for beating up Rihanna...

Wait a minute, you're tell me Brown instead had 27 UK top 40 hits and 2 number 1s since then? Who knew casual deadpoolers of 2010 could be so wrong? 

Do I detect  sarcasm...?!:lol:

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Do I detect  sarcasm...?!:lol:

Moi?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPzPqEWltI-vSjRnEBN6S

As if...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

British singer and former band member of One Direction  Zayn Malik has split from model  Gigi Hadid  after allegations he assaulted her mother.

To be fair, that doesn't say much about Zayn. Plenty of us would also slap Yolanda Hadid if given the chance.

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

To be fair, that doesn't say much about Zayn. Plenty of us would also slap Yolanda Hadid if given the chance.

Oh?? I waste aware she had a reputation.  To be honest first time I've heard of her.

I dare say this case will receive a lot of tabloid attention. 

• Like 1

Btw, is there a celebrity engagement/marriage thread? This way, we could cover the whole coupling/baby/split (-death) cycle. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Btw, is there a celebrity engagement/marriage thread? This way, we could cover the whole coupling/baby/split (-death) cycle. 

But why would we want to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, gcreptile said:

That would be a bit too much like Hello

I think we are more in the realm of Goodbye

• Like 1

We already have one thread for the recently shagged. Two would feel like overkill. Or sexual frustration!

• Haha 3

Why not roll them all into one thread and call it Celebrity Shit.  Then we would only have one thread to avoid.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1