I know it goes against the grain but I really hope she makes it. Unlike so many, she has real talent and it would be a shame to see that disappear so early.

Jesus - I must be drunk.

Talking drug offenses or anything of a serious criminal content it's pretty much like anything else. If you go to jail 'the first time' and read your bible and get peer mediation and a few tattoo's 'not to mention' a clear perspective of 'what you have done' and what you will do to prevent that from ever happening 'your mistakes are a lessoned learned' - If you haven't figured it out by then you probably never will.

I don't think weed is a big deal and if you are into any drugs my advice would be 'in the privacy of your own home'

My advice would also be 'stay out of the car'

For the combination of illegal substances along with wheels, speed and steel can be a very ...... heavy price to pay.

f*****g meltdown at the moment, may have to reconsider my earlier comments about those around her not allowing her to die.

Now she's joined by Pete Doherty

Now she's joined by Pete Doherty

So will two negatives multiply to make a positive and they'll become the collective picture of good health, or will it be a negative plus a negative which brings them both closer to death? I know where my money lies.

Meanwhile, I'm sure I read on one of those ever-factual Standard headline boards at lunchtime, "Doherty wanted for murder questioning" or something like that, but can't find anything on the web about it.

Guest Guest
This should be it , police have re-opened an enquiry into an actor who fell of a balcony at a party attended by Pete Doherty.

Arrested as if any one gives a toss

No worries, her good lawyer sez: 'She's obviously a f*****g junky and she was so blasted the whole time she hasn't a clue who did what.'

Put her on the deathlist for next year then. More likely to die than Harold Pinter.

Videod on crack!! I'll confess I never thought it would come to this. If those around her are prepared to stand back now we could have us a big score (heh heh) this year.

Not that I picked her for any deadpools, like.

Videod on crack!! I'll confess I never thought it would come to this. If those around her are prepared to stand back now we could have us a big score (heh heh) this year.

Not that I picked her for any deadpools, like.

Holy S*** She could be gone by Easter.

Mind, if you read the article it's her cat I feel sorry for.

BBC are reporting that she's just checked into rehab

Well she clearly stated previously that they tried to make her go to rehab and she said "No, No, No".

She is quite clearly a two faced ( and the 1st face is ugly enough) liar with the willpower of a nympho at an orgy ( says me craving for a ciggy)

What with all this publicity, has she a new album out soon?

Well she clearly stated previously that they tried to make her go to rehab and she said "No, No, No".

She is quite clearly a two faced ( and the 1st face is ugly enough) liar with the willpower of a nympho at an orgy ( says me craving for a ciggy)

What with all this publicity, has she a new album out soon?

She's been nominated for a Grammy, but because of her drug issues she's been refused entry to the US

A grammy of cokey?

So she abuses booze, cannabis, coke, heroin, ecstasy (crushed and snorted) and now crack cocaine. Rehab will have their work cut out.

She's only going to have a chance if her complete waster of a husband, who is only able to utter monosyllabic grunts, while grinning inanely beneath a grubby fedora, goes down for a long stretch on charges of assault and perverting the course of justice.

He's the drug she needs to get out of her system first.

Amy has months to live says husband. I suppose you can interpret that as etheir nasty story selling antics or a genuine plea to his wife to stop using lots and lots of drugs. Seems a bit harsh to conclude that the grubby looking person who doesn't like being chased by paperazzi is the cause of all problems though.

Do you honestly think she or Pete Doherty are actually going to end up dead anytime soon? I don't.

Do you honestly think she or Pete Doherty are actually going to end up dead anytime soon? I don't.

Well if people like Sid Vicious or Brad Renfro are anything to go by, then anything is possible

Well if people like Sid Vicious or Brad Renfro are anything to go by, then anything is possible

Jim Morrison.

Guest Guest_dave_*

Amy seems to be getting her act together.Shes trying hard to stay off the drugs according to gher friends.I think she might make it.I for one am praying she does.