The drugs, apparently, are the only thing still working for her.

When you put it like that it means you really don't have much longer on this earth.

But a word called 'exaggeration' puts my line above to sleep.

Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with a contagious skin infection after suffering from a painful swelling on her face.

Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with impetigo after suffering from a painful lump on her face.

The troubled singer - who tried to hide her swollen, bruised left cheek as she moved into her new east London home last week - discovered she had the contagious skin infection during an emergency doctor's appointment.

Amy's spokesman confirmed at the weekend: "Amy has been diagnosed with impetigo which she has been told can be highly contagious. Because of that she has been put on antibiotics and may have to stay home alone for the next few days."

Impetigo is a bacterial skin infection that causes blistering and an itchy rash.

Meanwhile, Amy is reportedly being ordered back to rehab by her record bosses today.

This is not the first contagious disease that she has contracted nor will it be the last. The fact that she has to stay home alone for the next few days sounds like an opportunity for a bender. :unsure:

Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with a contagious skin infection after suffering from a painful swelling on her face.

Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with impetigo after suffering from a painful lump on her face.

The troubled singer - who tried to hide her swollen, bruised left cheek as she moved into her new east London home last week - discovered she had the contagious skin infection during an emergency doctor's appointment.

Amy's spokesman confirmed at the weekend: "Amy has been diagnosed with impetigo which she has been told can be highly contagious. Because of that she has been put on antibiotics and may have to stay home alone for the next few days."

Impetigo is a bacterial skin infection that causes blistering and an itchy rash.

Meanwhile, Amy is reportedly being ordered back to rehab by her record bosses today.

This is not the first contagious disease that she has contracted nor will it be the last. The fact that she has to stay home alone for the next few days sounds like an opportunity for a bender. :unsure:

Miser,

Do you have a link to that story?

Not the first time she's caught something irritating and parasitical...how is her husband doing by the way? :(

This is not the first contagious disease that she has contracted nor will it be the last. The fact that she has to stay home alone for the next few days sounds like an opportunity for a bender. ;)

Miser,

Sure...here is the specific story... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/...jectid=10496024

Lots of others out there

This is not the first contagious disease that she has contracted nor will it be the last. The fact that she has to stay home alone for the next few days sounds like an opportunity for a bender. ;)

Miser,

Sure...here is the specific story... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/...jectid=10496024

Lots of others out there

Here is the best summary that I found "As part of her pact with Satan, Amy Winehouse got beat some more by the ugly stick this weekend." :o

I had that a few years back. Looks ugly as sin. I might make the suggestion that between this and her rehab, it might be enough to push a suicide attempt, but I think that her past behavior has shown she doesn't care much for how she looks anymore.

Judging from these pictures she has a good chance of being a big hit this year.

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=3686

The skin infection seems pretty mild - believe me, it gets far worse than that. The cuts don't seem that serious either but, then again, I don't know much about cutting. Basically a bad day caught on camera methinks. I actually have a (very) slight bit of respect for her having the courage to go out like that, knowing that she'd be photographed. My hatred of tabloid journalism trumps my disliking of her.

Judging from these pictures she has a good chance of being a big hit this year.

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=3686

The skin infection seems pretty mild - believe me, it gets far worse than that. The cuts don't seem that serious either but, then again, I don't know much about cutting. Basically a bad day caught on camera methinks. I actually have a (very) slight bit of respect for her having the courage to go out like that, knowing that she'd be photographed. My hatred of tabloid journalism trumps my disliking of her.

But she took the time to do the crazy eye make-up...maybe she should buy long sleeve shirts if she likes dicing herself

The problem with Amy Winehouse is she has no balance in her life. Everything she consumes or does has to be at a maximum capacity. Everything except food which she probably only eats Ritz crackers anyway. It looks like she sleeps in the street and the fact of the matter is there is a reason why her behavior progresses at such a sky scraping level. Number 1. Instead of her husband grabbing her and entering her into rehab 'like I would do' he probably just sits and does lines with her - which doesn't help. Sort of like Anna Nicole Smiths lawyer, who probably bought the poison at the local CVS for her instead of taking authority. She just needs an adult in her life.

Guest Amy Crackhouse
The problem with Amy Winehouse is she has no balance in her life. Everything she consumes or does has to be at a maximum capacity. Everything except food which she probably only eats Ritz crackers anyway. It looks like she sleeps in the street and the fact of the matter is there is a reason why her behavior progresses at such a sky scraping level. Number 1. Instead of her husband grabbing her and entering her into rehab 'like I would do' he probably just sits and does lines with her - which doesn't help. Sort of like Anna Nicole Smiths lawyer, who probably bought the poison at the local CVS for her instead of taking authority. She just needs an adult in her life.

Oooh is that an offer? Are you my knight in shining armour? I think the only thing that would get me off the smack is a bit of dwarf tossing, poetry and architecture. Can you oblige me these whims :) ?

Do you come with your own limo?

She's going to be 25 this year. Are you saying that that's not an adult?

I do get your point though - she's not acting like a responsible adult.

The problem with Amy Winehouse .......no balance in her life.... only eats Ritz crackers..... looks like she sleeps in the street.....just needs an adult in her life.

I do get your point though.

Congratulations. That's a first.

The knowledge a mind gains is worth nothing unless it is received from valuable influences. There is so much categorized propaganda in this world on (what you should and should not be) it seduces one into believing the opposite message. Believe it or not, lifestyles which draw mass media attention (like Winehouse) gain little besides the constant attention which (that attention itself) is always on borrowed time. It's usually unheard of for stereotypes like this to attract such a large capacity of attention on result of what originally gave them spot light. Which means, at the show down of all reality this stereotypes profession is only a stepping stone to wealth, struggle, and publicized failure.

The knowledge a mind gains is worth nothing unless it is received from valuable influences. There is so much categorized propaganda in this world on (what you should and should not be) it seduces one into believing the opposite message. Believe it or not, lifestyles which draw mass media attention (like Winehouse) gain little besides the constant attention which (that attention itself) is always on borrowed time. It's usually unheard of for stereotypes like this to attract such a large capacity of attention on result of what originally gave them spot light. Which means, at the show down of all reality this stereotypes profession is only a stepping stone to wealth, struggle, and publicized failure.

I think BS is saying that Winehouse is one hot looking babe! :skull:

Greatest hits now include two blokes lamped on a druggy night out.

Link.

Dear God....please don't let them lock my sweet angel away

teeth-amy-winehouse-400a071807.jpg

The weird thing is that if you look at pictures of her from like 2004, she's actually good looking. No tattoos, not a scrawny wreck, no obvious signs of major drugs issues or mental instability.

Arrested. Suspicions over drugs, is the timing on the same day they decided to keep cannabis a class B drug entirely coincidental?

Suspicions over drugs,

They suspect her? So they are unsure whether she has done drugs?

The weird thing is that if you look at pictures of her from like 2004, she's actually good looking. No tattoos, not a scrawny wreck, no obvious signs of major drugs issues or mental instability.

You mean like the one on the DDP?

She did look really nice, almost latino-looks. Now she looks as latin as a ginger tom.

amyb4after2.jpg