The Sun thinks that Amy might have tuberculosis.

She’d been been suffering horrible coughing fits and hurling up blood for a while but refused to be examined. Doctors now believe it is tuberculosis and are doing more tests to be certain.

She'd been been suffering horrible coughing fits and hurling up blood for a while but refused to be examined. Doctors now believe it is tuberculosis and are doing more tests to be certain.

Well that makes sense. :)

She needs a restart.

Talking hypothetically, if I could somehow manage to find a way for her to trust me, I would rejuvenate Amy. I would definitely keep the husband in jail because he would be useless and if he did get out of jail, I would find a way to make him go missing or something. I couldn't have him interfere with our progress. I don't know what she sees in that f****n deuche bag but that's besides the point. She needs care and it seems to me that nobody is doing anything about it. It's depressing.

She needs a restart.

Talking hypothetically, if I could somehow manage to find a way for her to trust me, I would rejuvenate Amy. I would definitely keep the husband in jail because he would be useless and if he did get out of jail, I would find a way to make him go missing or something. I couldn't have him interfere with our progress. I don't know what she sees in that f****n deuche bag but that's besides the point. She needs care and it seems to me that nobody is doing anything about it. It's depressing.

Five minutes with you lad and she'd be in a padded cell (somewhat like mine :)).

I've completely given up on Amy Winehouse.

At this moment, I'm really sick and tired of her antics. I will not have any sympathy for her if she dies. She's done this to herself, and it's about time for her to go.

She's on my deathlist for 2009. That's for sure.

Hell, I'm rooting for Paul Newman to survive, and he's 83 years old! But I can't say the same for Winehouse.

I've completely given up on Amy Winehouse.

At this moment, I'm really sick and tired of her antics. I will not have any sympathy for her if she dies. She's done this to herself, and it's about time for her to go.

She's on my deathlist for 2009. That's for sure.

Hell, I'm rooting for Paul Newman to survive, and he's 83 years old! But I can't say the same for Winehouse.

She's already included on mine for this year, either an overdose or her current issues will do me fine.

Plus I'll get double points for her being under 30

I've got her on poolofdeath where I'm hoping for a bonus point if she dies anywhere other than at home on the basis that her 'job' these days appears to consist of parading for the press when conspiciously wasted.

I'm nabbing her for CPDP as well since everything I hear suggests she's out of control. TB is a distinct possibility on the evidence and that same Sun article mentioned some brain damage, caused by drugs. Sad to say it but, that damage might well make changing her behaviour a tough job for anyone.

She’d been been suffering horrible coughing fits and hurling up blood for a while but refused to be examined. Doctors now believe it is tuberculosis and are doing more tests to be certain.

Sicker than I thought.

This is the first time I see her as a possibility for next year.

And now the feeling that she could die next year has gone away again.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...rss-fullcontent

It all depends if you believe The Sun or The People

Amy Winehouse's father has told the press that she has emphysema :referee: . Her lung problems have not been improved by smoking vast quantities of crack cocaine.

Should she add "Knockin' on Heavens's Door" to her setlist I wonder? It might be a bit off singing it at Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday concert though. However I doubt she'll see 90.

Guest RaggedClaws

Emphysema is really quite an achievement at 24. Possibly an even greater achievement than "Back to Black".

"A touch of emphysema", according to her father. Ah, self-delusion is a wonderful thing.

In its early stages, so she should be in the list for about 2013-15. Unless she was, by any chance, surrounded by idiotic and evil hangers-on eager to coax her into continuing to smoke crack. If that happened to be the case, 2009 would have to be a good bet.

Nice to see the young making such an effort. I would very much like to see a younger-looking 2009 list. I can't help feeling that you're cheating by having so many over-90s on this year's list.

Quite. I thought emphysema was incurable.

Either way, she's staying on my list for the time being.

Emphysema did for my grandfather, though he was about eighty and had smoked for about seventy of those. He did linger on for quite a while though. We can only hope her hangers-on convince her to smoke more crack. Its a pity Pete Doherty hasn't taken a leaf out of Amy's book recently

Guest hoggie
Emphysema did for my grandfather, though he was about eighty and had smoked for about seventy of those. He did linger on for quite a while though. We can only hope her hangers-on convince her to smoke more crack. Its a pity Pete Doherty hasn't taken a leaf out of Amy's book recently

what is wrong with that girl.she could have anything she wants.sad :referee:

Guest Andy Grindhouse
what is wrong with that girl.she could have anything she wants.sad :referee:

I think that's partly the problem; she can get smack, crack, toot, puff, whizz, meth... anything she wants. The lucky bitch! It's about time I took up singing :)

Emphysema is irreversible and degenerative. None of which means she's dead this year, but she's obviously one of our stayers.

I think this is a good opportunity to renew my plea that (assuming she lives another 6 months) Amy be included in next year's deathlist. The list really needs a drugged out rocker and it doesn't get any better then this.

The Emphysema is in its early stages. She is smoking again, though...

I was impressed by the words of her supportive husband.....

"...the singer’s 26-year-old husband Blake Fielder-Civil – who is awaiting sentence after pleading guilty to GBH and conspiring to pervert justice - has vowed to come off drugs...

'Blake apologised to me for getting Amy into drugs and says he's going to try and put it right.

'He wants to go from zero to hero. It's very hard for him being in prison, but at least he's been trying,' he said."

Hang on a minute, BF-C is in prison and has vowed to come off drugs. He's vowed, he hasn't confirmed he's quit. He might as well vow not to drink drive for the next few weeks.....completely meaningless.

If the prison service does it job properly then he has no choice but to give up drugs (so, pretty empty words). If not, then he'll be shooting up (so, hollow words).

If the prison service does it job properly then he has no choice but to give up drugs (so, pretty empty words). If not, then he'll be shooting up (so, hollow words).

If he gets the top bunk, Bubba will be the one shooting up.

Looking shambolic at Glastonbury this evening. Which is a big surprise.

• Like 1