she's heading for no 1 in the charts-we're going to hear nothing but Amy Winehouse records on the radio for months to come.Brace yourselves!

There aren't that many Amy Winehouse records to start with and most people who want them already own them, add in the ease of stealing said music and we're more than likely looking at the sprint to #1 followed by the dropping like a stone we saw for "My Sweet Lord" when George Harrison died.

I didn't cry, but I downloaded "Rehab" to help the estate raise the money to bury her. ;)

Flambéd, more like.

she's heading for no 1 in the charts-we're going to hear nothing but Amy Winehouse records on the radio for months to come.Brace yourselves!

There aren't that many Amy Winehouse records to start with and most people who want them already own them, add in the ease of stealing said music and we're more than likely looking at the sprint to #1 followed by the dropping like a stone we saw for "My Sweet Lord" when George Harrison died.

True, Mary, but word is that her long-awaited third album is ready for release, and was only held back because she was clearly in no state to tour and promote it. Obviously she is now permanently in no state to promote it, sadly. But as we all know, in the music industry death is a terrific promotional tool.

51nEcqnZ3UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And they can always market one DVD as bordering on prophetic, since it's called: I Told You I was Trouble.

yes they're still releasing Tupac songs 15 years after he died

I wish they'd stop mentioning her in the same breath as Jim Morrison. She wasn't talented enough to clean up his vomit.

apparantely fans are leaving vodka bottles in her garden as a tribute..its really choked me up.. ;)

No we're not.

Its only Amy Winehouse. Its not JFK, its not Martin Luther King, its not Elvis or Lennon or Jacko. Its not Princess Di or the Queen Mum. Its not Jim Morrison or Janis Joplin or Hendrix. Its not even the blonde haired bloke from Sweet. Its Amy Winehouse. Its like Kerry Katona or Katie Price being found dead for fucks sake.

Now get a grip and stop posting crap every five minutes.

You forget that we live in a world where if Ketty Katona was found dead she would be praised as some kind of genius...

apparantely fans are leaving vodka bottles in her garden as a tribute..its really choked me up.. :(

And there it is. Proof that he's either 1) deliberately winding us up or 2) a complete twat. Or 3) both.

And there it is. Proof that he's either 1) deliberately winding us up or 2) a complete twat. Or 3) both.

Let's see:

1. would mean he's a Troller,
  2. a Jerk and
  3. an Impostor or a Net Rat.

I'd like to add the possibility that notaquest is a

4. Newbie.

regards,

Hein

You forget that we live in a world where if Ketty Katona was found dead she would be praised as some kind of genius...

Who's Ketty Katona? :(

Let's see:

1. would mean he's a Troller,
  2. a Jerk and
  3. an Impostor or a Net Rat.

I'd like to add the possibility that notaquest is a

4. Newbie.

regards,

Hein

Yeah, he's a Newbie...

No we're not.

Its only Amy Winehouse. Its not JFK, its not Martin Luther King, its not Elvis or Lennon or Jacko. Its not Princess Di or the Queen Mum. Its not Jim Morrison or Janis Joplin or Hendrix. Its not even the blonde haired bloke from Sweet. Its Amy Winehouse. Its like Kerry Katona or Katie Price being found dead for fucks sake.

No she wouldn't.

Who's Ketty Katona? :(

He means Ketty Karona.

51nEcqnZ3UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And they can always market one DVD as bordering on prophetic, since it's called: I Told You I was Trouble.

Wouldn't they have to delete that 'Live in London' tagline?

No we're not.

No she wouldn't.

Sure he doesn't mean 'his' world?

It's OK, we've got a new candidate to replace Winehorse: former Big Brother contestant and Mike Tyson "acquaintance" Aisylene Horgan-Wallace has been accused of "encouraging" Amy's final volley of drug abuse. Or maybe she's just gone on TV as part of a desperate attempt to piggyback someone's death for her own flagging fame. Who knows.

1.gif Who is this Easylay Whoreand-Wannabe? Never heard of him.

1.gif Who is this Easylay Whoreand-Wannabe? Never heard of him.

Have you been drinking?

regards,

Hein

No, why?

No, why?

Slurred speech and a purple face are symptoms of some serious drinking. There are other explanations, though.

regards,

Hein

Just heard that the journalists on The Sun are all choked up about the messages left on Amy's mobile over the last couple of days.

• Like 1

They knew she was dead when the cops drew a white line round her body and she failed to get up and snort it!

Amy Winehouse bumps into lady Diana at the pearly gates and amy says to her 'why is your halo black?"

Diana replies "you must still be off your face darling, it's a ****in steering wheel"

Whilst at the pearly gates Amy is at the back of a long queue ,St Peter beckons her forward.

Amy gets to the front and asks about the special treatment.

St Peter says "its ok we are just waiting on a Norwegian translator for this lot."

• Like 1