http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090722/ten-wi...al-c60bd6d.html

Now you too could smell like Winehouse! The question is...why would anybody want to?

It's a well known fact that famous people smell better than the rest of us.

I launched my own perfume in the car the other day. You would not believe the abuse I got.

Mwah ha ha! I believe the best way of 'launching your own perfume' whilst in the car is firstly discreetly make sure all the windows are up, then turn the heating on full blast, then turn the radio on full blast, then release the beast. I of course wouldn't know the effect this might have, me being a lady and all that. :banghead:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090722/ten-wi...al-c60bd6d.html

Now you too could smell like Winehouse! The question is...why would anybody want to?

yummy...the smell of gin, vomit and dried seamen with a hint of cinnamon.

Dried seamen? That's a misspelling worthy of Captain Pugwash and his trusty sidekick Seaman Staynes.

Dried seamen? That's a misspelling worthy of Captain Pugwash and his trusty sidekick Seaman Staynes.

What prescience honez: Pugwash creator Ryan dies aged 88

Of course, all that nonsense about Seaman Staynes, Master Bates and Roger the cabin boy was just an invention of that bloke who used to be funny, Victor Lewis Smith.

Of course, all that nonsense about Seaman Staynes, Master Bates and Roger the cabin boy was just an invention of that bloke who used to be funny, Victor Lewis Smith.

True, it was Tom the cabin boy.

But if Roger the cabin boy wasn't a sexual offence, surely Muffin The Mule and Dobbin' The Horse certainly were

But if Roger the cabin boy wasn't a sexual offence, surely Muffin The Mule and Dobbin' The Horse certainly were

I've always thought Noggin' the Nog sounded like a euphemism...

Guest Bob Loblah

25Jul09

Say all you like about Amy Winehouse......

......that girl can sure sing.

Ps: Bob Loblah kinda thinks she has some money to boot.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

I've always thought Noggin' the Nog sounded like a euphemism...

Reports today that Whitehouse' dad found her in bed with estranged headcase Blake Fielder Civil.....looks promising!

Amy was on Strictly a few weeks ago with her god-daughter Dionne Bromfield.

She didn't exactly look clean to me!

Typically shambolic appearance at the Q Awards, late on stage to present an award (supposedly because she was stuck in a lift), before a brief rant about The Specials being 'the most inspirational band of all time'.

Beatles must've been a fairly close second though, right?

Amy Winehouse in hospital after fall

He [her spokesman] said: "She had an accident and tripped over at her home. She ended up with a cut above her eye and bruised her ribs. She's going to be fine."

Sounds like she got a good kicking. Although, I reckon she fell into several bottles of gin.

Currently claiming to have been drug free since landing herself in hospital following a bit too much heroin in 2007. Not sure how well her current claim tallies with several eye-witness reports and pap photographs in the last three years.

No! No! No!

Please can we have a one-click button on the site that we can use to post that she's back in rehab? It'll save effort and keep things simpler.

No! No! No!

Please can we have a one-click button on the site that we can use to post that she's back in rehab? It'll save effort and keep things simpler.

It could be combined with Zsa Zsa/hospital, Gazza/copshop, Doherty/prison etc.

We're all creatures of habit.

Amy Winehouse has been found dead in her North London flat. She was 27.

Sky News reporting now - it has not been reported online yet.

Amy Winehouse has been found dead in her North London flat. She was 27.

Sky News reporting now - it has not been reported online yet.

Oh shi.

A tragedy indeed...that she was considered to be becoming a less likely candidate for the list

The curse of 27 strikes again... :)

Just been a newsflash on radio one to announce the news.Sad and tragic but didnt have to be inevitable.I'M actually in tears right now.wierd...

I'm actually surprised I'm surprised at this news.

So: suicide, accidental OD or something else? I'm going for suicide (though probably via drugs).

Lets face it - she was never one to grow old was she?

In fact with 17 pages on this thread of her "history" it goes to show how being ultra high profile and in the spot-light just hurts those who can't quite cope with all the ramifications of fame.