harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

American Football Players

Beloved Dolphin Jim Mandich passes away

In what is truly a sad, sad day for Dolphin fans around the world, Jim Mandich — longtime radio analyst and member of the undefeated 1972 Dolphins — has passed. He was 62.

Jim Mandich

• Like 1

Oakland Raiders executive, and possibly known outside the US for the fact that he looks like he's already been dead for four decades, Al Davis has carked it at 82. Two DDP teams cash in when the inevitable AP three-line obituary shows up.

davis2.jpg

Oakland Raiders executive, and possibly known outside the US for the fact that he looks like he's already been dead for four decades, Al Davis has carked it at 82. Two DDP teams cash in when the inevitable AP three-line obituary shows up.

davis2.jpg

The sound you just heard was every American Football fan crying tears of joy.

I know **** all about handegg, but... Joe Paterno. That doesn't strike me as a man who will be living too much longer.

I know **** all about handegg, but... Joe Paterno. That doesn't strike me as a man who will be living too much longer.

JoePa may well (have to) retire/resign, but it's Sandusky you need on your lists - he'll be getting Dahmered if he doesn't do a Shipman first.

I don't know how much coverage it will get in this country, but Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno are the centre of a child sex abuse charge. I don't see either of them lasting in prison if they are charged

http://www.cbsnews.c...2-resignations/

JoePa may well (have to) retire/resign, but it's Sandusky you need on your lists - he'll be getting Dahmered if he doesn't do a Shipman first.

Watch out kid, Uncle Joe gonna get ya.

joe-paterno-statue-p1.jpg

Two cinder blocks have managed to find their way inside the Sandusky home via a window.

http://www.inquisitr...ed-psu-scandal/

The way things are going, a Dahmering or Shipmaning might be in the works even before he's incarcerated.

Ex-Penn state coach Joe Paterno is suffering from lung cancer.

Ex-Penn state coach Joe Paterno is suffering from lung cancer.

It never rains...

And let's not forget Bob Hewitt and Bernie Fine

Things are looking grim for Joe Paterno. :skull:Link ..Wishing I picked him instead of Ethan Zohn... Oh the January regrets.. Theyre awful.

Things are looking grim for Joe Paterno. :skull:Link ..Wishing I picked him instead of Ethan Zohn... Oh the January regrets.. Theyre awful.

Should've stuck Paterno on the main team and put Shivers on the Theme Team. Oh well. A hit is a hit.

Guest Guest

That's another place booked in hell then!

Guest american sports fan

Maybe the most predictable death of the year. Penn State football was his whole life, and I was joking when they fired him and he wouldn't last three months without it.

http://www.dailymail...ied-age-45.html

Not sure if this counts as an obit writeup but is is an interesting article,tracing almost a curse of the 1994 Chargers team as Seau's deaths make him the 8th player on their Superbowl runner up team to die before reaching age 45.

A big star of American football has shot himself - Junior Say Ow!

They were the guys who sang "Move Your Body", right?

• Like 1