harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

American Football Players

Guest Guest

Bum Phillips, the quintessential Texan who spent a decade coaching the Houston Oilers and New Orleans Saints, has died at the age of 90. No word about whether or not he died with his boots on.

Guest Guest

Bum Phillips, the quintessential Texan who spent a decade coaching the Houston Oilers and New Orleans Saints, has died at the age of 90. No word about whether or not he died with his boots on.

thats a bummer :(

Denver Broncos coach, John Fox, 58, was rushed to hospital after feeling light headed and will now undergo major heart surgery.

And another NFL Head Coach

Gary Kubiak ,52 the of the Houston Texans collapsed when he was leaving the field during halftime of Sunday Night Footballs game and was taken to a nearby hospital.

And yet Rob Ryan carries on:

robryan.gif

You have the wrong twin

Unfortunately Rex Ryan is still breathing. Fat useless bastard. I FUCKING HATE REX CUNT TITS RYAN !!!!!!!

Rob Ryan's the fat one these days, though. A walking heart attack if ever I saw one

Denver Broncos coach, John Fox, 58, was rushed to hospital after feeling light headed and will now undergo major heart surgery.

And another NFL Head Coach

Gary Kubiak ,52 the of the Houston Texans collapsed when he was leaving the field during halftime of Sunday Night Footballs game and was taken to a nearby hospital.

He's awake and coherent.

prez_bears_111007_TOP.jpg

So for whatever the 1985 Superbowl Bears were invited to the white house today.

Pictured holding the trophy is Buddy Ryan. Judging by how he looks and the news about his wife dying of Alzheimers earlier in the year makes me think he is someone who might be worth a DDP pick in 2014.

That picture is from two years ago! They visited the White House in 2011 to be belatedly "congratulated" for their victory, because Reagan couldn't receive them at the time (as was the custom) because he was dealing with the Challenger disaster (which happened two days after the Bears won the Super Bowl)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/44/post/obama-to-play-host-to-1985-chicago-bears-at-white-house/2011/10/07/gIQAtnwaSL_blog.html

What's going on here? I swear the other day, PB posted something that was dead old as news. :huh::D

Ozzie Newsome The Ravens GM, was taken out of Soldier field in an ambulance after the Bears-Ravens game ended a few hours ago.

Former New Orleans Saints safety Steve Gleason is in my DDP team this year, and some early news on him - he'll be live-tweeting this weekend's play-off game for NBC

With his eyes

He was diagnosed with ALS in 2011 and it's already pretty limiting. The NFL have already broadcast a tribute documentary to him

I wonder if anyone took a stab at OJ for their DDP team in 2014.

OJ Simpson believes he is dying of brain cancer; Will undergo tests.

http://www.dailymail...AIN-CANCER.html

The Daily Mail source for this story is the National Enquirer; that's about as reliable as the National Enquirer sourcing its stories from the Daily Mail.

• Like 4