harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

American Football Players

William Clay Ford The Owner of the Detroit Lions and the last surviving grandson of Ford Motor Co Founder Henry Ford is dead at 88 from pneumonia.
  • Like 1

Ralph+Wilson+Pro+Football+Hall+Fame+Press+XV1vBvIUIvdl.jpg

Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson ... i pick them both in the deathlist 2014

RIP Ralph Wilson

03/50

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson has died at 95 http://www.buffalone...-at-95-20140325

More notably he bred the Beast that was Arazi, one of my favourite Breeders Cup performances from my yoof...

From last to first at a canter...

Chuck Noll Head coach of the Steelers team who won 4 Superbowls in the 70s is dead at 82

Pat Bowlen ,70 Majority Owner of the Denver Broncos gave up control of the team early Wed morning because he is battling Alzheimers, he also gave up control this afternoon as well.

Probably not a 2015 death risk but one to keep a note of in a few years.

Tim Shaw He was a linebacker in the NFL btwn 2007-2013 has revealed he has ALS. Unlikely to score any DDP points when he passes but for something like Deathrace or an American Deathpool seems a good bet down the line.

Mike Slive The commisioner of the SEC is retiring in 2015 because of a recurrence of prostate cancer.

Guest Sir creep

If Bart Starr isn't on your 2015 list quit playing Death Pool.

I also have Jim Kelly prolly a year too soon on my 2015 list of 20, and another lock is VP of Cleveland Browns Bryan Weidmeier who is overdue already on his cancer diagnosis and average survival time, by 6 months & counting. He's as good as dead.

Sir Creep

Jim Kelly has beat cancer.

Where in the body does one find the beat?

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Where in the body does one find the beat?

regards,

Hein

He has beat cancer twice. Lol

If Bart Starr isn't on your 2015 list quit playing Death Pool.

I also have Jim Kelly prolly a year too soon on my 2015 list of 20, and another lock is VP of Cleveland Browns Bryan Weidmeier who is overdue already on his cancer diagnosis and average survival time, by 6 months & counting. He's as good as dead.

Sir Creep

Weidmeier while one of the best bets to die has very iffy obit chances. And Bart Starr is said to be making a recovery.Whether that is just optimistic thinking from his family or indeed true I guess time will tell.

What about Don Shula and Bud Grant?

"Perfect Don" is going nowhere for a few years yet. In 3 or 4 years when Miami do another perfect season, he will go the day after the Super Bowl.

#imustbedreaming

Guest Sir Creep

Jim Kelly is so busy beating cancer from chewing tobacco that he will forget to be around for New Years 2017. 2016 probably, as I stated. Should he make 2016 maybe he can visit the 2014 grave of Tony Gwynn who similarly beat cancer from chewing tobacco. Feel free to post a link of a doctor saying JK has beat cancer (hopefully it'll be the same doc that told him that the first time). Have you seen his photo recently?

I'm not on that side if the Pond. I'm here to discuss the topic, which doesn't include whether your list can obtain an obit; only what a NFL players are ready to leave this mortal coil.

Bart Starr making recovery oh for Christ sake.

Sir C

Julian Douglas (Doug) Cunningham died today at age 69. According to Wiki he "was an American football running back in the National Football League for the San Francisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins. He played college football at the University of Mississippi and was drafted in the sixth round of the 1967 NFL Draft."

JIm Kelly claims ONCE AGAIN (a-hem) to be totally free of cancer! Children dancing and butterflies mating.

You believe what you want to Mr. Kelly. As stated in December, you'll never see 2017. You are A-1 DP 2016 material. My DP teams are constructed with the adage 'three strikes you're out' when cancer comes a-callin. Ask Stuart Scott --- hey wait.
Sir C.

[That said, 0% chance 3-timer Caroline Aherne dies this year, her cancers are tiny and meaningless. She needs to have an organ attacked, not an eye].

http://wivb.com/2015/01/21/jim-kelly-clear-of-cancer-in-recent-screening/

First ever pick of the Minnesota Vikings, Tommy Mason, has died.
He was also the first pick of Cathy Rigby, as they were married back in the 1970s.
Sir C.

JIm Kelly claims ONCE AGAIN (a-hem) to be totally free of cancer! Children dancing and butterflies mating.

You believe what you want to Mr. Kelly. As stated in December, you'll never see 2017. You are A-1 DP 2016 material. My DP teams are constructed with the adage 'three strikes you're out' when cancer comes a-callin. Ask Stuart Scott --- hey wait.

Sir C.

[That said, 0% chance 3-timer Caroline Aherne dies this year, her cancers are tiny and meaningless. She needs to have an organ attacked, not an eye].

http://wivb.com/2015/01/21/jim-kelly-clear-of-cancer-in-recent-screening/

Caroline Aherne has lung cancer. I don't think that falls in to the category of cancers that are "tiny and meaningless"

• Like 1