harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

American Football Players

10 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Darius Minor, a freshman at the University of Maine, has died.  He was 18.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/local/umaine-football-player-who-died-had-yet-to-play-a-college-game/97-577117171

Post whore.  Waiting for you to post high school football coaches next.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

College players are the lower threshold for me, no high school football coaches necessary.  By the way, also picked up by ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24186108/maine-black-bears-football-player-darius-minor-collapses-dies-campus-workout

Post whore?  Hmm.  Current alt.obits guy post totals:  541   Post-totals of virtually everybody else:   higher

49 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:
1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

College players are the lower threshold for me, no high school football coaches necessary.  By the way, also picked up by ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24186108/maine-black-bears-football-player-darius-minor-collapses-dies-campus-workout

Post whore?  Hmm.  Current alt.obits guy post totals:  541   Post-totals of virtually everybody else:   higher

Sir Creep: 8581 posts over 1332 days equals 6.45 posts per day.

alt obits guy: 543 posts over 193 days equals 2.81 posts per day.

2.3 to 1 in favour of Sir Creep.   :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, but when Sir Creep thinks they're too obscure ..... :blink:

With all due respect, the fame level of many of the subjects of your posts is low to non-existent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Sir Creep: 8581 posts over 1332 days equals 6.45 posts per day.

alt obits guy: 543 posts over 193 days equals 2.81 posts per day.

2.3 to 1 in favour of Sir Creep.   :D

Tbh, if Sir Creep has any right to call someone a post whore, it’s me. An average of 9.18 posts a day for me...

• Haha 1

Some folk appear obsessed with whores!

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Bob Petrino Sr., a legendary Montana football coach elected to several state Halls of Fame and the father of former player & university head coach Bobby Petrino, has died.  He was 81. 

http://montanasports.com/frontier/carroll-college/2018/07/26/hall-of-fame-football-coach-bob-petrino-sr-passes-away-at-81/

Maybe his son can attend the funeral drunk on his Harley with a naked coed.

SC

Willie Brown, Southern California’s original I-formation tailback under coach John McKay who went on to a brief NFL career before returning to the Trojans as a coach, has died. He was 76.

The school said Brown died Thursday of cancer.

Brown led the Trojans in rushing and kickoff returns in 1962, and in receiving and scoring the following year.

He also played center field and shortstop for the Trojans from 1962-64, winning the College World Series in 1963. He led the Trojans in batting average and runs as an all-league player in 1963.

Brown played in the NFL from 1964-66 with the Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles.

SC

Former receiver Frank Clarke, a member of the original Cowboys team of 1960, died Thursday morning in McKinney at 84.

Clarke was the last original Cowboy to retire. The NFL Championship Game of 1967, the storied Ice Bowl, was his final game.

According to a 2008 SportsDay profile of Clarke, he was:

- the first black football player at the University of Colorado

- the first black star on a Cowboys team.

- the first black sports TV anchor in Dallas.

- the first black NFL analyst at CBS.

Sir Creep has tried twice to launch a ‘famous black firsts’ thread but Admins won’t allow it. So consider this an entry.

SC

Tom Heckert, a former personnel executive for the Eagles, the Cleveland Browns and most recently the Denver Broncos, has died following a long illness, the Broncos said. He was 51.

Heckert stepped away from the Broncos after last season after being diagnosed in recent years with amyloidosis, a rare disease that causes a buildup of amyloid proteins in the heart, kidney, liver and other organs. He died Sunday night.

So let's start a 'people in the Denver Broncos organization that Pat Bowlen has outlived' list.  
Here's our first entry.
SC

(Edit -- beaten by a minute, but that's because Sir Creep ADDS VALUE to all his posts, and that takes time.  So it shant be deleted or apologized for.  On the contrary, it is emblazoned as a paradigm of 'how to' that shall be studied by DLers for years to come).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Tom Heckert, a former personnel executive for the Eagles, the Cleveland Browns and most recently the Denver Broncos, has died following a long illness, the Broncos said. He was 51.

Heckert stepped away from the Broncos after last season after being diagnosed in recent years with amyloidosis, a rare disease that causes a buildup of amyloid proteins in the heart, kidney, liver and other organs. He died Sunday night.

So let's start a 'people in the Denver Broncos organization that Pat Bowlen has outlived' list.  
Here's our first entry.
SC

(Edit -- beaten by a minute, but that's because Sir Creep ADDS VALUE to all his posts, and that takes time.  So it shant be deleted or apologized for.  On the contrary, it is emblazoned as a paradigm of 'how to' that shall be studied by DLers for years to come).

Not sure how much a monstrous ego ADDS VALUE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, deadsox said:

Not sure how much a monstrous ego ADDS VALUE.

Sir Creep thinks deadsox's jealousy is unbecoming...   But is happy to know his posts are making an impact.

13 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Steve Gleason is expecting another child, so it might not be a good idea to put him on your shortlist yet. 

I dunno. he has had Als for a while now.Clearly the fact he can still wants another child is not a discouraging sign as it shows he has a certain determination to keep going but he is clearly very frail now.Downright selfish to have another kid when you know you are almost certain to die before they start school.

• Like 3

Yall take this shit too seriously

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sean said:

I dunno. he has had Als for a while now.Clearly the fact he can still wants another child is not a discouraging sign as it shows he has a certain determination to keep going but he is clearly very frail now.Downright selfish to have another kid when you know you are almost certain to die before they start school.

Totally agree, and let's not let his whore off the hook.  "I want a zygote to remember Steve by" great now raise the fatherless child, you selfish cunt.  I've lost any respect I had for Gleason, and I'm a N'awlins Saints fan.  
And may I ask the 800 pound gorilla in the room just how the fuck did Gleason propagate with the whore?  Some things best not to know I suppose.

SC

• Like 1

Flipside, bit selfish to say that kid being born deserved to not be born.

42 minutes ago, msc said:

Flipside, bit selfish to say that kid being born deserved to not be born.

Yup.....I looked at all the posts so far, don't see anyone having said that.   Sounds like you have an agenda you want to soapbox, by all means let er rip!  

Just now, Sir Creep said:

Yup.....I looked at all the posts so far, don't see anyone having said that.   Sounds like you have an agenda you want to soapbox, by all means let er rip!  

Not a soapbox, just the flip. Might cause issues for Person A to never have a dad but the other option is Person A never existed. There is only one shot at life after all.

1 hour ago, msc said:

Not a soapbox, just the flip. Might cause issues for Person A to never have a dad but the other option is Person A never existed. There is only one shot at life after all.

Not necessarily.  The spark that created Person A might simply spark a different life instead.

As I sometimes reflect: if the chain of events that led to my parents meeting had not happened, I would have been somebody else.  Or something else, possibly.

• Like 1