On 27/08/2020 at 15:13, Spade_Cooley said:

Bing Crosby is a great call: 71 films, the only arguable death he has on-screen is The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, where he narrates the story of Sleepy Hollow. But as he voices all of the characters as a narrator, it almost certainly doesn't count.

Bob Hope has 60 movies and the only one that can be argued is My Favorite Spy, where he plays the old "guy has a lookalike who gets killed instead of him" schtick.

Hepburn played Mary Stuart in Mary of Scotland, which obviously ends with her getting her head chopped off. Doris Day dies in Storm Warning - she gets shot at a KKK meeting.

Not my area at all but...

Surely, these totals are low by Bollywood standards - there's likely some actress there who topped a ton of surviving appearances. It's not like wholesale death is a big seller in that movie industry anyway.

1 hour ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Doesn't seem to work on my iPad.  Well, the use questions come up but I can't see where to put the answers. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Doesn't seem to work on my iPad.  Well, the use questions come up but I can't see where to put the answers. 

That's because there isn't anywhere. Nor are there the answers, though I have worked them all out. Sorry, a friend sent it to me. It's a very Heath Robinson affair.

3 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

That's because there isn't anywhere. Nor are there the answers, though I have worked them all out. Sorry, a friend sent it to me. It's a very Heath Robinson affair.

Got he first few, struggling now.  I'll keep going though. 

8 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Find the puppy.

Photo credit: Canine Cottages

Here it is, I found the puppy: 

ED0529A3-2BB4-4934-9586-5EDB3E4B0CCA.jpeg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Find the puppy.

Photo credit: Canine Cottages

Aren't they all puppies?

• Like 2

I keep forgetting that every minute detail is required on this forum.

They are all polar bears, except the puppy.

• Haha 1

e74048bd095988c05ab4ef0c3afcc24f.jpg

18 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

I keep forgetting that every minute detail is required on this forum.

They are all polar bears, except the puppy.

I'm not convinced

See the source image

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

15/18. would never have guessed the one leaving Forest went for a record....

All the ones (except one) I didn't get were before I got into football. pre 95 my football knowledge drops off steeply. 

Politics quiz for you.

Q1. Why? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

14 minutes ago, time said:

Politics quiz for you.

Q1. Why? 

Isn't it nice to have such a nakedly corrupt government?

• Sad 2

I mean, less than three years ago, Gavin Williamson was sacked by Theresa May for leaking national security committee details to the press. In most other countries in the world he would have wound up in jail for that. He shouldn't even be in parliament, let alone have held high office again since. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

10 minutes ago, msc said:

I mean, less than three years ago, Gavin Williamson was sacked by Theresa May for leaking national security committee details to the press. In most other countries in the world he would have wound up in jail for that. He shouldn't even be in parliament, let alone have held high office again since. 

Clearly he knows something extremely damaging about someone.  Answers on a postcard .....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

Isn't it nice to have such a nakedly corrupt government?

*Everyone except Ulitzer nods to this*

1 hour ago, msc said:

Yep, leaking secrets to the press about China of all things. Then he was brought back by BoJo the Clown to run the Education Department. We got told on the Wednesday schools were shutting on Friday. We sent them home still not knowing what we were meant to be doing with them. We had the grading farce, and even later still had to wait until this school year was already well under way before knowing what students would be expected to know for exams this year and next. I cannot think of a government minister post-pandemic less deserving of a knighthood, including Hands-on Hancock and Priti the Bully. It's an absolute joke and stinks to high heaven.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

I cannot think of a government minister post-pandemic less deserving of a knighthood, including Hands-on Hancock and Priti the Bully. It's an absolute joke and stinks to high heaven.

This guy is fucking Gladstone or Churchill compared to Gavin Williamson. 

Which is how bad the Tarantula fan was, not a defence of Mr Loverman (Shabba). 

leaflet.jpg

• Like 2

• Like 3

There is genuinely not a single thing he has done that approaches laudable, let alone knighthood-worthy. Despite rolling my eyes every time a Peter Bone or Edward Leigh gets knighted, you can at least argue they are long serving backbenchers who are often men of conviction for good or bad. Williamson has been an MP since 2010, has served in government for a good chunk of that, has been sacked from the Cabinet twice and has no groundbreaking achievements to speak of from any of his roles. There is not a single thing Johnson can point to to support this decision.

• Like 1

You would have hoped that the Queen might finally snap and say, "No".

• Like 1