Kate is not looking too well these days.

You'd stop eating too if the authorities were close to finding how you murdered your daughter.

This sounds like a good dieting tip .... kill your child & watch the pounds drop off.

• Like 1

So killing your children and getting off with it is a great business venture should the media turn against you.

Sly bastards those McCanns...

So according to the Mail, until that picture of a woman with a blondish child (which I think was off Google Earth) appeared, Kate was looking sorta hot, but since then she's gone all dark and gaunt?

English weather more likely.

This sounds like a good dieting tip .... kill your child & watch the pounds drop off.

Now you might be relating to the Jon Benet Ramsey case ... only mother wasn't dropping weight because of any diet.

This poor woman 'Kate McCann' doesn't even look like the same person. I say the hell with 'Steve Fossett' who cares. I think what needs to be done here is serious closure for this family.

Good gracious......... I followed the link and there, alongside, was a Tony Blackburn story:

'Although I could be irritating at times,' (surely not) 'I never really thought that my wife was serious when she talked about leaving me.

Then came the inevitable day of reckoning: on a Friday in October 1976, Tessa at last convinced me that she meant it.

I was distraught. Opening myself a bottle of wine, I swallowed several Valium and sat down to watch Fawlty Towers. The idea was that I'd die laughing - though in truth I knew I hadn't taken enough tablets to cause myself any lasting harm.

Tessa found me slumped on the sofa, slurring my words. Alarmed, she called the doctor, who came straight round and promptly packed me off to bed. The next morning, I turned up at Broadcasting House for what must rate as the strangest Radio One show I've ever presented in my life.'

Tessa, of course, left him to run off with Richard O'Sullivan. The rest is history and can be followed in a thread near here.

The McCanns are apparently considering turning to a psychic to help in their "search" for Madeleine

the McKanna's

Clearly laying the groundwork for the insanity defense upon which they will ultimately rely.

• Like 1

The McCanns are apparently considering turning to a psychic to help in their "search" for Madeleine

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/16962...d-body-in-days/

“I have offered my help for free. I never charge for private readings. I’ve already assured them I will say nothing to the press", he told The Daily Star today :skull:

Chief taken off case. In other words, the bloke who seemed most convinced of their guilt is now to be engaged on other duties.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/16962...d-body-in-days/

“I have offered my help for free. I never charge for private readings. I’ve already assured them I will say nothing to the press", he told The Daily Star today :D

A psychic barber? I suppose he doesn't need an appointment book.

• Like 1

Can you imagine his banter?

"You're going somewhere nice for your holidays, aren't you?"

"You're going somewhere nice for your holidays, aren't you?"

"Something for the weekend, Mr. Scream? I wouldn't bother... that young lady you've been courting? She's gay."

A little perspective on the McC*nn case was provided last night on Channel 4's Dispatches documentary.70,000 children are abducted each year in China and the authorities do pretty much f**k-all about it. Still, they do make lots of nice cheap consumer goods, so we can't really complain.

(That'll be Deathlist banned in China for a few years then, sorry about scuppering your potential Asian market, Mr. Reaper)

Maddie's DNA was found on a beach, well after she vanished!

Wow, they should just give the Nobel Prize for Journalism to that Guardian correspondent, because that is the most well-researched, convincing, logical and sensibly written article ever.

"Krugel, of the University of Bloemfontein, claims that his technique is able to locate a missing person anywhere in the world using only a single strand of hair."

And we'll just leave it there, no explanation of what that means, how his method works, anything.

• Like 1

"Krugel, of the University of Bloemfontein, claims that his technique is able to locate a missing person anywhere in the world using only a single strand of hair."

That's nothing special, I can do that. Providing, of course, that the hair follicle is still attached to the head of the missing person.

That's nothing special, I can do that. Providing, of course, that the hair follicle is still attached to the head of the missing person.

:unsure:

That's a bit unreasonable MPFC. Their dual incomes when they're back at work cannot be much more than £200,000. So they will need to support quite a good lifestyle I would have thought. I can't see the Madeleine fund being much use to Madeleine so it seems logical that her parents should raid use it for subsistence. Madeleine will need somewhere to come home to when they find her gypsy/arab/paedophile abductors.

Support a good lifestyle, c'mon man there's options, sponsored bike rides now Ms Tomlinson's monopoly on the self-same is broken, 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' reality television shows, mebbe even a Pete Waterman produced single.

Coats on!

Used fund to pay mortgage! Oops, PR disaster alert. Do we all get a dividend when they sell the house, or summat?

Hmm..hands in the till eh? ;)

What's more unsuitable, using the money on a mortgage or on a spin doctor?

That's a bit unreasonable MPFC. Their dual incomes when they're back at work cannot be much more than £200,000. So they will need to support quite a good lifestyle I would have thought. I can't see the Madeleine fund being much use to Madeleine so it seems logical that her parents should raid use it for subsistence. Madeleine will need somewhere to come home to when they find her gypsy/arab/paedophile abductors.

Class!!

Home by Christmas! A distinct possibility according to the private detectives. Whaddya reckon gang? I'm a mite skeptical meself, like.

Home by Christmas! A distinct possibility according to the private detectives. Whaddya reckon gang? I'm a mite skeptical meself, like.

hmmm Kate & Gerry driving home for Christmas.

• Like 1