Who's the 'top DJ' and wife that left their kids to go drinking in Jersey then?

In unrelated news, Thank f**k It's Friday tomorrow.

My search only extended to page one of Google, no idea. Anyone else know - not that it's owt to do with impending death

Who's the 'top DJ' and wife that left their kids to go drinking in Jersey then?

In unrelated news, Thank f**k It's Friday tomorrow.

My search only extended to page one of Google, no idea. Anyone else know - not that it's owt to do with impending death

I still don't know either, but in unrelated news I had a Big Breakfast this morning.

I cant just get my head around the fact that they left three children, all under the age of 5 alone in a hotel room in a foreign country.

• Like 4

On 22/02/2017 at 00:01, Toast said:

How come the McCs haven't sued the arse off JH, the forum owner?

They're doctors and sworn to preserve lives; however worthless.

57 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

They're doctors and sworn to preserve lives; however worthless.

That's as maybe, but they are notoriously litigious.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

That's as maybe, but they are notoriously litigious.

They were

They'll struggle to afford that anymore since that last judgement against them in Portugal. They might be forced to leave another kid alone in search of funds!

• Like 8

Yeah, but what I meant was I'm surprised they didn't go for her long ago.

57 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

They were

They'll struggle to afford that anymore since that last judgement against them in Portugal. They might be forced to leave another kid alone in search of funds!

Genuine Lol there Mary, post of the month!

• Like 1

Why does anyone give that hammer-nosed talent vacuum the oxygen of publicity? What the fuck does she know?

15 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Why does anyone give that hammer-nosed talent vacuum the oxygen of publicity? What the fuck does she know?

Fair enough but, honestly, does anybody REALLY believe those two anymore?

Anyway, im curious to see how Jodie Marsh is starting to look like Pete Burns.

• Like 1

Another last ditch wad of cash around £85,000 and - apparently - a key suspect; all reported in the press today. Almost ten years since the whole shebang started now.

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Another last ditch wad of cash around £85,000 and - apparently - a key suspect; all reported in the press today. Almost ten years since the whole shebang started now.

Do they actually have some way of presenting to the public  exactly where all this money is going?

I take it the £85k has been given directly to Plod but Id like to know where the fuck every penny went that they actually had their hands on by way of generous donations.

Ok, I know they used a shed load on their Court shite but that wouldnt account for all of it, surely?

Im actually surprised they havent paid Yvette Fielding and Derek Acorah a wedge to wander round that apartment, as you do...................:rolleyes:

• Like 1

No No it's not their money, it's taxpayers' money coming directly from the Home Office.

They aren't paying anything for the police investigation afaik, not a penny piece.

Is there an old poll here somewhere where we can vote if we think they actually killed the little girl and tried to cover it up, or know the kidnapper(s) and let her be taken (sexual purposes, money or some other unknown reason), or they were just stupid drunks who left their children alone in a hotel room in a foreign country so they could party?

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

No No it's not their money, it's taxpayers' money coming directly from the Home Office.

They aren't paying anything for the police investigation afaik, not a penny piece.

Yes but, IIRC, other aspects of the investigation where they organized searches and suchlike were financed by generous donors?

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Is there an old poll here somewhere where we can vote if we think they actually killed the little girl and tried to cover it up, or know the kidnapper(s) and let her be taken (sexual purposes, money or some other unknown reason), or they were just stupid drunks who left their children alone in a hotel room in a foreign country so they could party?

I cant remember but you were probably spot on with your last sentence.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yes but, IIRC, other aspects of the investigation where they organized searches and suchlike were financed by generous donors?

Not sure that they have paid anything in that regard for years, especially as any other investigations might interferewith or hinder the generously taxpayer funded police investigation.

Interestingly, allegedly half a million has disappeared recently from the company set up to deal with donations received. The McC's are tight lipped about where the money has gone, reportedly saying it has been invested. Again, reportedly and allegedly the company is now down to it's last 200 thou. Story was in the Sunday Mail today.

• Like 1