Grim Reaper

Watts up Doc?

I hope it is serious, I have had enough of seeing ageing has beens trying to act as though they are still in their 30's....They were good in their day, but I think its time to quit now...

The Daily Mail seemed to think it was quite a big event. I can confirm that even British seaside town pubs hold copies these days.

I hope it is serious, I have had enough of seeing ageing has beens trying to act as though they are still in their 30's....They were good in their day, but I think its time to quit now...

Charlie Watts is the only one of the Stones to retain any shred of dignity. He always seemed to be the old man roped in to help his snotty-nosed nephews and now at least he acts his age rather than prancing around embarrasingly with girls young enough to be his grandaughters or rambling incoherently with Johnny Depp. Don't really want to see him on DL but needs must...

I heard on the grapevine that Charlie is fine. They rolled him down a hill and he gathered no moss, and as we all know a good and fit rolling stone gathers no moss. If he has shown signs of moss debris, we would have had cause to worry.

Charlie is fine. They rolled him down a hill and he gathered no moss, and as we all know a good and fit rolling stone gathers no moss

...ah, what's known as a drum roll, no doubt. :lol:

Charlie is fine. They rolled him down a hill and he gathered no moss, and as we all know a good and fit rolling stone gathers no moss

...ah, what's known as a drum roll, no doubt. :D

Actually, more commonly known as a rim shot... :lol:

Very good :lol:

I was reaching for the drum encylopedia myself there, until I read that post.

Very good

I was reaching for the drum encylopedia myself there, until I read that post.

I laughed so much I almost paradiddled myself.

Apparently Charlie Watts had his own thread a millennia ago. (Ok, 17 years ago, ha!) For the record, he died today. But you know that.

• Like 2