I dreamed that I were at a wedding in the outdoors. Somebody tapped me on the shoulder and spoke 'Are you ready?' Everybody at the wedding moved a certain way nobody should move. They all had dark eyes. I recognized Tony Snow and as he approached the man standing next to me he said 'Mr. Cheney' ... I took off running. I saw the woods and I was hoping to escape. The wedding guests began chasing after me...

• Like 1

I dreamed that I were at a wedding in the outdoors. Somebody tapped me on the shoulder and spoke 'Are you ready?' Everybody at the wedding moved a certain way nobody should move. They all had dark eyes. I recognized Tony Snow and as he approached the man standing next to me he said 'Mr. Cheney' ... I took off running. I saw the woods and I was hoping to escape. The wedding guests began chasing after me...

Being chased by Mr. Cheney and his friends through a woods? I think you have small chances to come out with no shotgun injuries.

Dreamt that John McGuinness was killed during practice at the TT, then was woken by a phone call about this http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/loc...icle3706380.ece

Different bloke, different race but exactly the same type of crash, just a bit f*****g spooky!

Dreamt the other night that there were rumours Howard Marks had died. Because there was confusion, I had to go over to his house to see if rumours were true so I could award DDP points.

Strange thing (if this was not already strange enough) was, we went to a house that is nothing like the house Howard Marks actually lives in. The people who answered it were Spanish & after a conversation in Spanish it was revealed, after all, that Marks was not muerte.

Then, happy with this news, I bumped into Paul Gascoigne. He was clearly alive, but mumbling incoherently & clearly drunk.

Two nights ago, I had Budweiser for the first time in some while. If the above is the after-effect, I'll give it a miss for a bit! :)

My DL dreams have started again. A couple of nights ago I dreamt I went to visit Star Crossed, he was a bit of a recluse living in a hugh almost empty house high in the mountains, not sure what country we were in. Outside the window there was a lake and steam-trains and mountains and I suspected he was using slow-acting glass in the windows.

By the way, is anyone else having facebook related dreams as well, because I am.

My DL dreams have started again. A couple of nights ago I dreamt I went to visit Star Crossed, he was a bit of a recluse living in a hugh almost empty house high in the mountains, not sure what country we were in. Outside the window there was a lake and steam-trains and mountains and I suspected he was using slow-acting glass in the windows.

By the way, is anyone else having facebook related dreams as well, because I am.

No Facebook dreams H yet, thankfully, odd you should bring up DL dreams though, because last night I dreamt that one of the male mods on here announced proudly that he'd given birth to a daughter, he'd be a rich man if he could!

Canadian Paul, who resembled DH Lawrence, had just moved into Grim Reaper's flat. His room was two walk-in wardrobes that had been knocked through and was very long and thin. He had some plain silk shirts in a pile on the floor waiting to be put away. His rent was £166 per week; he showed me the contract quite proudly for some reason. The flat must have been built into Watford's football ground because people were leaving a match right outside a window. I asked someone the score and they said that Watford had been leading 5-3 but contrived to give away 3 late goals.

That was all.

More DeathList nightmare than DeathList dreaming , last week I dreamt that I was listenening to the radio when it was interrupted by a newsflash which said that a DL'er had been killed in a car crash, said DL'er hasn't been seen on here for nearly a year, it then switched to a pub which was full of the rest of us DL'ers all trying to find out what had happened. We thought it would be a good idea to check out Facebook for info, as if someone who is dead is going to be able to change their status message to 'died today', yet none of us could get internet access, the GR was running the pub and he turned out to be Glaswegian and informed us his all his Alma Mater was Oxford Uni. , what? No idea what my subconscious was thinking. Boudicca then announced to the pub that the ladies toilets were useless as they only had frying pans in there and then another male DL'er announced he was very excited as he was going to visit friends in Birmingham 'because they were having their roof tiled', I really do worry about my sanity sometimes :rolleyes: .

I had a very vivid dream that I had to arrange the folky-style music for Isla St Clair's funeral. God knows what dark recess of the Freudian subconscious that little nugget sprang from.

I dreamt that Christopher Lee had by far the longest DL thread, that it was full of photos sent in by people pretending to be him in odd situations and that he knew about and heartily approved of the whole thing.

Naturally, today I find that there isn't even a Christopher Lee thread.

Edit: <Kenny Wolstenholme voice> There is now!

Edited by harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

I had a very vivid dream that I had to arrange the folky-style music for Isla St Clair's funeral. God knows what dark recess of the Freudian subconscious that little nugget sprang from.

If you're going to dream about an Isla, AtJ, might I suggest you watch Wedding Crashers ten straight times and then spend 40 winks (that's winks) in the company of Isla Fisher.

La Isla Bonita

I had a very odd dream last night. It seemed to be in three parts.

The first part is too dodgy to mention on this forum.

The second part involved someone lying dead on a table having drowned. We didn't check for a pulse or any conventional way of seeing if he was dead. We decided he was dead because no blood was coming from his open wounds.

The third part was essentially someone trying to murder me in my house. My hands were tied behind my back and I was running away from someone. I tried the front door, but it was locked. I tried the backdoor, and that was locked. I then tried to get out of the window, but I couldn't get it open in time because my hands were tied. Unfortunately for the vast majority of deathlisters - that is where the story ends. I woke up before I was brutally murdered by the knifeman.

I should see a shrink...

The second part involved someone lying dead on a table having drowned. We didn't check for a pulse or any conventional way of seeing if he was dead. We decided he was dead because no blood was coming from his open wounds.

The third part was essentially someone trying to murder me in my house. My hands were tied behind my back and I was running away from someone. I tried the front door, but it was locked. I tried the backdoor, and that was locked. I then tried to get out of the window, but I couldn't get it open in time because my hands were tied. Unfortunately for the vast majority of deathlisters - that is where the story ends. I woke up before I was brutally murdered by the knifeman.

I should see a shrink...

Come on Win, you can tell us, we're not easily shocked. I bet it's not half as dodgy as what we imagine it to be anyway.

I should see a shrink...

Come on Win, you can tell us, we're not easily shocked. I bet it's not half as dodgy as what we imagine it to be anyway.

And I can absolutely guarantee that it's not half as dodgy as some of the real life things that happen on this forum - you didn't come to DeathCon 2 did you?

I can only surmise that you've finally succumbed to the temptations of that scabby old bag lady of Fraserburgh, my mum. Was she good?

If you can provide the location of said house I'd be greatly obliged. There are a few west Cumbrians keen to discuss the Maryportcuntcity team name adopted for a deadpool last year.

I'm posting on this thread because - having avoided such since joining here - I had a DL related dream a couple of nights ago. Mainly to do with someone posting on here and then following me in real life. Dream wise it was my usual surreal soup of sub-Freudian symbolism and not greatly DL related beyond those basic details. Though one odd feature was said stalker's use of Virginia Braithwaite as an avatar, most likely linked to the MPFC family's viewing of series three on box set including Virgiania's classic; 'A bit bloody embarrassing' moment as she hurls herself into the River Ouse in a drunken suicide attempt.

If you can provide the location of said house I'd be greatly obliged. There are a few west Cumbrians keen to discuss the Maryportcuntcity team name adopted for a deadpool last year.

I'm posting on this thread because - having avoided such since joining here - I had a DL related dream a couple of nights ago. Mainly to do with someone posting on here and then following me in real life. Dream wise it was my usual surreal soup of sub-Freudian symbolism and not greatly DL related beyond those basic details. Though one odd feature was said stalker's use of Virginia Braithwaite as an avatar, most likely linked to the MPFC family's viewing of series three on box set including Virgiania's classic; 'A bit bloody embarrassing' moment as she hurls herself into the River Ouse in a drunken suicide attempt.

Well, spill the beans man, who was the stalker?

Certainly not anyone already here. Definitely a she, I didn't get the name, though I did know it wasn't anyone already posting now.

I'm guessing this wasn't a premonition, though I'm watching for the Virginia Braithwaite avatar.

I had a really weird dream the other night.

I was sitting at this bar with other DLers, when I was invited to consume a pint in the fastest time possible, which I did.

I then proceeded to get utterly pissed as a fart until i could barely stand.

I was then invited to ( by who, I dont know) drop my trousers and show my equipment.

It was generally accepted that I was hung like a Pit Pony.

Why I had a dream of this nature, i dont know.

It is utterly true, however.

May I ask, should a new DL meet be arranged, that no members ask me to consume vast amounts of alcohol and none ask to see my equipment, I would hate to disappoint you all

Thank you

LFN

I was sitting at this bar with other DLers, when I was invited to consume a pint in the fastest time possible, which I did.

I was then invited to ( by who, I dont know) drop my trousers and show my equipment.

May I ask, should a new DL meet be arranged, that no members ask me to consume vast amounts of alcohol and none ask to see my equipment, I would hate to disappoint you all

Thank you

LFN

My Little Pony, surely :)

Thank you

LFN

You could always bring a spanner for emergencies. What is the going rate for a ticket from JFK to LHR these days and are there import taxes on tools?

Thank you

LFN

You could always bring a spanner for emergencies. What is the going rate for a ticket from JFK to LHR these days and are there import taxes on tools?

Monkey, I always keep a spanner with me.

I like to make sure that my nuts are kept nice and tight......boom,boom!!

Thank you

LFN

Monkey, I always keep a spanner with me.

I like to make sure that my nuts are kept nice and tight......boom,boom!!

JFK to LHR $1000.00 if you don't pre-purchase.

Two Deathlist-related dreams recently. A couple nights ago, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life. I can't remember exactly why, but for some reason the Colombian drug lords were pissed off at me, so they kidnapped me and I "woke up" in the middle of a field with some Colombians riding tractors and herding me onto the street like the guys on the motorcycles from the film "Running Man". So I wandered the cobbled streets for a while, thinking that I was in South America before running into a friend of mine who was on vacation... in Europe. We walk into a camera store to discuss the issue and she tells me that we're actually in Italy and I finally accept the fact that I've been kidnapped because I have never been to Italy before, so I was really excited to be here. Anyhow, the relevant bit for here is that in the camera shop was MPFC, looking exactly the same as he did in my other Maryport-related dream, except he was wearing 'arry's tie-dye t-shirt. When I noticed him, he simply waved at me and carried on with his business, which was buying one of those really old-timey cameras that was like, one step short of being the one you needed powder and a tripod for. Anyhow, I thought it was weird that past dreams are making cameos in my current dreams.

Last night I had a dream where I was reading over Wikipedia's recent deaths and it said that Amy Winehouse had died by falling off a stage where she was performing a concert and hitting her head and I was quite pissed that I had decided against choosing her for the DDP, especially since my mother had told me to.

I've had two quite odd dreams over the last two nights.

Last night I dreamt that I had bought the robes of a minister (religious type). Can't explain what I would want with those, but there you are.

The second dream involved three deaths of local people known to myself. One of them I dislike - he died in a car crash in the dream. The second I have not spoken to in over two years - he also died in a car crash. The third was a boy I know - he died due to some mystery illness leaving us all devestated.

Does Banshees still offer analysis of dreams? :ph34r:

I've had two quite odd dreams over the last two nights.

Last night I dreamt that I had bought the robes of a minister (religious type). Can't explain what I would want with those, but there you are.

The second dream involved three deaths of local people known to myself. One of them I dislike - he died in a car crash in the dream. The second I have not spoken to in over two years - he also died in a car crash. The third was a boy I know - he died due to some mystery illness leaving us all devestated.

Does Banshees still offer analysis of dreams? <_<

Yeh - wet dreams a speciality.

• Like 1