On Tuesday night I had a very vivid dream that the Queen died in a fire at Buckingham Palace. I was standing outside and could feel the flames, while rescue workers tried to get in, mind you that may or may not have been a can of petrol I felt in my hand at the same time :D . Seriously though it was a very real dream and one of those ones you wake up from and then check the news just to see if it's true..

• Like 1

Had a dream that Moira Stewart was reading the news and announced that Richard Branson had died.

Had a dream that Moira Stewart was reading the news and announced that Richard Branson had died.

May all your dreams come true, HCW!

Dreamt lastnite that Mrs OSP and myself were having a dinner party, when we started to run out of room Mrs OSP shoved MPFC, HCW< LG and I into the bathroom to eat! :crossbone:

Dreamt last night the Grim Reaper came to visit me, I fought him off with a vacuum cleaner. That was dyson with death.

I actually dreamed the complete 2011 Death List 50 last night, except it had 100 entries on it, and one of them was Gandhi spelled wrong.

I dreamt last night that I was watching the news and the main headline was that "Alfred Burke is still alive." He is of course but still a rather odd dream.

I dreamt last night that I was watching the news and the main headline was that "Alfred Burke is still alive." He is of course but still a rather odd dream.

Just shows that dreams can come true.

Last night in the middle of an unimportant dream, I dreamt there was a death notice on this very forum concerning archivist Dick Fiddy.

Bit of a random insertion into a dream, I thought.

Given I've dreamt the deaths of 3 people in the last 3 months that then went on to die within the week... if Mr Fiddy does surprise us all and drop dead in the near future, it's not my fault.

Hugh Hefner bought the house next door to my parents, and for some reason my mother was really keen for me to have my photo taken with him. As soon as she takes it, he drops dead and sorta instantly turns into a putrified skeleton.

• Like 1

Dreampt that Danny Devito died of a heart attack.

I had a dream last night that Michael Barrymore had jumped off a big building in London and was terribly injured, and the breaking news ticker thing on the BBC was saying 'Worse News To Come' - which made me jolly happy as in my dream he was on my list.

I had a dream last night that Michael Barrymore had jumped off a big building in London and was terribly injured, and the breaking news ticker thing on the BBC was saying 'Worse News To Come'

...he'd survived ?

• Like 1

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that Peter Mandelson died. :)

The Dark Lord will never die.

The Dark Lord will never die.

Allegedly, a stake through the heart would do the job! :)

I'm being slightly unfair - I can think of far worse people - Maggie T, for instance. :o

I actually dreamed the complete 2011 Death List 50 last night, except it had 100 entries on it, and one of them was Gandhi spelled wrong.

I had a similar dream the other night, presumably this is going to be a regular feature for me in late December. Lorraine Kelly was third on the list. Only 50 entries this time.

I had a strange dream last night.

I can vaguely remember looking at a small article in a national about the forum, its picks and point scored.

It sort of pertained to the success of the forum in predicting celebrity deaths.

That alone would make it just a dream, however, I woke up this morning with the idea of putting a post on here asking if anybody had seen and read said article.... :blink:

That makes me a complete cockwhisk then....

Dreamt that Mandela had died overnight and then a few hours later, about 11am, the Dalai Lama died. Lama's death was announced live on air by a visibly distraught Ruud Gullit.

I dreamt last night that Alan Alda died and so did some young Swedish actress I had never heard of but who everyone on Facebook was going on about. There was some mystery about her death because the newspapers were refusing to say how she died so people were using weird tactics to find out. In my dream I was annoyed because Alan Alda's death was ignored and because I've retired my M*A*S*H theme.

I dreamed last night that jamie lynn spears was missing/presumed dead.Walked into a house that wasn't even mine and talked to someone girl i don't even know and on the tv in the room is was about jamie lynn spears being missing and the police were searching a red sanded area and the girl looked at me and said she had a feeling she is dead.Usually when i dream of someone its because i read or saw them on TV/internet the night or several nights before but i don't think i have ever seen or read anything about her apart from this morning. Weirdest thing is i'm planning to move house this year i wonder if that is my new house that would be really spooky :blink:

I dreamt last night that all the news channels were reporting that the Prince Phillip had died. It was really annoying because in my dream I wanted to see something else on the news.

Had dream last night about the wrestler the great khali dying. Actually dreamt i was searching internet and found out about it and showed a video package of him in the gym .

Had dream last night about the wrestler the great khali dying. Actually dreamt i was searching internet and found out about it and showed a video package of him in the gym .

*skimreads*

something something, Great Khali's package?

Okay..........

• Like 1