I dreamt last night that Alan Alda died and so did some young Swedish actress I had never heard of but who everyone on Facebook was going on about. There was some mystery about her death because the newspapers were refusing to say how she died so people were using weird tactics to find out. In my dream I was annoyed because Alan Alda's death was ignored and because I've retired my M*A*S*H theme.

I don't normally like quoting myself but somewhat coincidentally Alda's co-star Wayne Rogers died exactly a year later. I don't think any Swedish actresses died at the same time though.

Two years later (but I keep going to write 2015 myself so I don't blame you)... however, early in January 2015, Anita Ekberg died. So that sort of counts? Just a passing thought.

• Like 1

Had a dream that John Noakes was top news when searching for deaths.

Premonition? I mean one day I'll be right, but soon?

• Like 1

According to a dream I had last night, the top five on the 2017 Deathlist were Philip, Olivia dH, Zsa Zsa, Vera Lynn and Sidney Poitier, and they were all marked as dead by whenever the dream was taking place.

I knew it had to be a dream fairly rapidly however - I mean, Zsa Zsa Gabor dying?

• Like 2

According to a dream I had last night, the top five on the 2017 Deathlist were Philip, Olivia dH, Zsa Zsa, Vera Lynn and Sidney Poitier, and they were all marked as dead by whenever the dream was taking place.

I knew it had to be a dream fairly rapidly however - I mean, Zsa Zsa Gabor dying?

Forget about Zsa Zsa. Prince Phillip dying?

So once again I had an erotic dream about someone I don't find remotely attractive namely Gyles Brandreth in a cellar, last time in was Boris Johnson in an aeroplane toilet. Why does my subconscious find flamboyant Tories in confined spaces sexy? Do I need help?

• Like 3

Poor you, I wouldn't wish an erotic dream about Gyles Brandreth on my biggest enemy.

• Like 1

The enclosed spaces clearly refer to the totey wee island you live on and a desire to leave for warm, wide open spaces, and the flamboyant Tories mean Capatilistic opulence is coming your way.

Hence, you're gonna be on a final table at the Main Event in Vegas.

Shit, I could make money from this talent i have, off gullible cuntos :)

• Like 1

I dreamed last night that jamie lynn spears was missing/presumed dead.Walked into a house that wasn't even mine and talked to someone girl i don't even know and on the tv in the room is was about jamie lynn spears being missing and the police were searching a red sanded area and the girl looked at me and said she had a feeling she is dead.Usually when i dream of someone its because i read or saw them on TV/internet the night or several nights before but i don't think i have ever seen or read anything about her apart from this morning. Weirdest thing is i'm planning to move house this year i wonder if that is my new house that would be really spooky blink.png

Ok maybe i was a little off but jamie lynn spears daughter just had an accident on a atv outside and crashed into a lake . Would be weird if the area was red sanded.

http://www.eonline.com/news/826936/jamie-lynn-spears-8-year-old-daughter-hospitalized-after-atv-accident-report

Dreamt that someone started a thread on the DL for nutjob Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams that got no posts but then he died two days later.

Now we wait.

• Like 2

Had a strange dream last night Theresa May lost the election and was wandering around in a swimming hat and raincoat but what really got me was I picked up a newspaper where they referred to the 'late' Robert Powell. I thought I am sure he is still alive and then I woke up.

• Like 4

I had a dream last night that (don't remember who was on the whole list) the 2018 deathlist had a hit with Echo and the Bunnymen frontman Ian Mcculloch. A premonition for a 2018 demise?

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 15:20, YoungWillz said:

Had a dream that John Noakes was top news when searching for deaths.

Premonition? I mean one day I'll be right, but soon?

Yep.

• Like 3

Dreamt last night that Prince Philip had been run over by the queen riding a horse in the palace gardens, while the Prime Minister's car crashed on the way into the palace for the weekly meeting on the same day. Both were fatal. The front pages were equally divided on that one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Dreamt last night that Prince Philip had been run over by the queen riding a horse in the palace gardens, while the Prime Minister's car crashed on the way into the palace for the weekly meeting on the same day. Both were fatal. The front pages were equally divided on that one.

If that happens, might be one for the Goodly Timed Deaths thread.

Dreamt that Tony Booth died from a heart attack and was watching his obit on ITV news.

• Like 1

Today I dreamt that Dilip Kumar died and I edited my Generation Game team.

It's the first time I dreamt of Deadpooling-related things, as far as I am aware.

Dreamt that Bob Dylan has died. Died of embarassment for winning the Nobel Prize in Literature. Can´t sing worth a damn either. 

• Like 1

Last night I dreamt that Cat O'Falk had returned to the forums. Hope this dream becomes true...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I dreamt of another celebrity death. This time, it's Billy Joel. Though I'll be right someday, I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon tbh...

This one happened a while ago but forget to post it here, dreamt that we all agreed to hold the DL Convention at Prince Philip's funeral as it just happened to be convenient for many of us. Unfortunately one of our number was an ardent republican and took the opportunity to assassinate Prince Charles and the Queen, leading to the site being shut down for terrorism related offences. 

• Like 6

Dreamt that it was late in 2017, prime deadpooling season.

Colin Meads died on December 3rd, which pissed me off as I was rooting for him to make it to 2018.

Then Shannen Doherty died later in December, but for some reason she was in her 90s.

I had a dream a few nights ago that Zsa Zsa Gabor rose from her urn and went on to live for another 5 years. 

• Like 2

This was about a week ago
Dreamt I saw an article that Gord Downie had died

Dreamt that Aayan Hirsi Ali was shot twice by Islamists in the arm but was in a stable condition 

• Like 1