On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2009 at 12:30, Handrejka said:

Dreamt that William G Stewart died. That's it really.

And 8 and half years later...

• Like 2

Dreamed that Leah Bracknell finally Cracknelled and became the 15th hit.

I dreamt that Bill Oddie died.

Had dreamt that Jill Gascoine became the fabled hit #15 but there were only 5 posts max in her thread in response and none of them had any links. The DL main page updated and acknowledged it was a record breaking year but the picture used for some reason was a low-poly 3D carrot.

Charlotte Rae also died in this dream.

Dreamt that the hot topic around these parts and everyone's banker for next year's joker spot was a late 90s stand-up comedian called "Martin Rogaine", who had just checked into a hospice (in the Northamptonshire district of Earls Barton). I dunno if my brain was trying to pun on forgotten Irish boxer Martin Rogan or what.

• Like 1

I dreamt that Daisy Berkowitz is a Republican US senator (because in the dream he was a libertarian) and voted against their tax bill.

I had a dream a night or two ago where I read about the demise of Bob Dylan...

On 30/06/2017 at 18:23, Joey Russ said:

Last night I dreamt that Cat O'Falk had returned to the forums. Hope this dream becomes true...

That wasn't a dream; it's a nightmare come true. :lol:

• Haha 3

I actually had a weird dream last night. On the news there was an article about a boat belonging to Mick Jagger being blown up whilst participating in the race. Then it cut to pages of the Deathlist where @charon has boasted on the forum that 'something' was going to happen to Mick Jagger's boat.

• Like 4

I'm really disappointed.  I hadn't said anything but I dreamed that yesterday was going to be the death of someone (no one particular) that was a big point person, like a Bracknell or Gilbert type.  Didn't happen.  Last time I had such a premonition it was for Mickey Rooney and he died 2 days later.  So maybe today is the day.  I doubt it though, and now I question my wiring.  I think it's off.

SC

Death-dar is an imprecise science after all, unless you're Scottish and have the Second Sight from birth, of course.

Anyhow, the last time I dreamt anything deathlisty was at Christmas, when I dreamed that I had won the DDP, only for the organiser (who was Morbid Kid for some reason) had DQ'd my team because the joker had apparently died in 1472 and I hadn't noticed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

dreamt last night that warren beatty died.

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

dreamt last night that warren beatty died.

Has Faye Dunaway with him?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Weirdo dream for a weirdo.

So last night, I was dreaming that for some reason, the government had insisted all deadpoolers lived together. So they'd chucked a bunch of us in the same house, only all the other Deathlisters were all famous folk. So there was me, charon (Jerry Sadowitz), Sir Creep (Ed Harris as his character from the Abyss!), DDT (an old farmer I didn't catch the name of - looked a bit like the Fast Show farmer tbh) and Bou (Joanna Lumley). Apparently Deathray was in the house but asleep, and Death Impends lived there but was in court as "the neighbours thought his name was a threat". Charon/Sadowitz kept looking out of the windows for the police coming. Anyhow, knock at the door and I got sent to answer it. Sir Humphrey Appleby from Yes Minister. He walks into the room, and everyone else is all "Oh its Bibliogryphon here for the rent!" I said it was Sir Humphrey and Ed Harris/Sir Creep went  "Yeah but everyone knows he's Gryphon!" They haggled over money, and Sir Humphrey/Biblio forbid charon from knocking down a wall in the house as it could hurt or kill people. "Only English passersby!"

Anyhow, then DDT, who had been silent up to this point, suggests we had Sister Wendy over for tea - his only line in the entire dream - and then I woke up. So none of the rest of you got to show up. Very weird.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

I hope I wasn't going to be Sister Wendy.

• Haha 2

Strangely I also had a deathlist related dream last night. 

All I remember from it now is that I coincidentally met Toast on holiday and  we went on a carriage ride together.   

• Like 2

Msc whit the fuck :D

* I'll take Sadowitz, same sort of height and build, although he's a yank, and a bit mild mannered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, charon said:

Msc whit the fuck :D

* I'll take Sadowitz, same sort of height and build, although he's a yank, and a bit mild mannered.

Well I am now about the same age as Nigel Hawthorne was when Yes Minister began. End of similarity.

• Haha 3

Sadowitz. 

The comedian that Boyle would love to be but never will be.

On 28/07/2018 at 11:33, msc said:

Weirdo dream for a weirdo.

So last night, I was dreaming that for some reason, the government had insisted all deadpoolers lived together. So they'd chucked a bunch of us in the same house, only all the other Deathlisters were all famous folk. So there was me, charon (Jerry Sadowitz), Sir Creep (Ed Harris as his character from the Abyss!), DDT (an old farmer I didn't catch the name of - looked a bit like the Fast Show farmer tbh) and Bou (Joanna Lumley). Apparently Deathray was in the house but asleep, and Death Impends lived there but was in court as "the neighbours thought his name was a threat". Charon/Sadowitz kept looking out of the windows for the police coming. Anyhow, knock at the door and I got sent to answer it. Sir Humphrey Appleby from Yes Minister. He walks into the room, and everyone else is all "Oh its Bibliogryphon here for the rent!" I said it was Sir Humphrey and Ed Harris/Sir Creep went  "Yeah but everyone knows he's Gryphon!" They haggled over money, and Sir Humphrey/Biblio forbid charon from knocking down a wall in the house as it could hurt or kill people. "Only English passersby!"

Anyhow, then DDT, who had been silent up to this point, suggests we had Sister Wendy over for tea - his only line in the entire dream - and then I woke up. So none of the rest of you got to show up. Very weird.

Whatever your taking, feel free to share it out...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Whatever your taking, feel free to share it out...

The drugs don't work Deathers, they really don't.

Lfn just gutted he's not included.

His version of BT Bromance......

The+Kiss+of+Life+-+A+utility+worker+givi

# The itchybaw linesman, is still on the liiiiiiiiine.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, charon said:

Lfn just gutted he's not included.

His version of BT Bromance......

The+Kiss+of+Life+-+A+utility+worker+givi

# The itchybaw linesman, is still on the liiiiiiiiine.

I dunno about all that. I don't spend days away on a boat with hairy arsed males for company.

Are you Seaman Stains or Captain Pugwash?:lol:

• Haha 2

Roger the cabin boy, usually.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4