Pamela Anderson dying but her death not making a single newspaper front page because someone had won £6billion on the lottery. Then later on my late night TV talk show was cancelled after I got #MeToo'd by Lucy Liu. 

I'm under a lot of stress at work.

• Haha 4

I'm pretty sure that your late night chat show would be very popular!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Boudicca said:

I'm pretty sure that your late night chat show would be very popular!

It would be called 'calling a spade a spade' 

• Haha 3

Had another DL related dream last night.

I dreamt there was a DL meet at some pretentious coffee shop somewhere in the south of England. When we got there, there was a note, in French, from Toast saying she had left because she saw one of the kitchen staff spitting in the coffee. Some others went as well but those of us who had travelled a long way decided to stay. The only other person I remember was msc {who looked a bit like a young David Essex but with dark blond hair). We nearly got thrown out for writing  sarcastic comments on all the wanky inspirational quotes which were on the menu.

The next thing I remember was chatting to a woman who said she was me from a parallel universe. She kept on telling me that she was doing so much better than me until I asked if that was the case why did she drink somewhere they spit in the coffee. Then someone came out of the kitchen, called me a philistine for not recognising that spitting in the coffee made it more authentic  and kicked me out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

tbf my gran is a big fan of David Essex.

• Like 2

Our msc has been a busy chap nocturnally. Facebook messenger screenshots could confirm he was active in my dreams too. We were cutting about Disneyland grading each ride on the lethality of them with a ticklist. Possibly for the Deathlist Cup. And then we were in Vegas and had lots of food leftover. Make of that what you will :blink:

• Like 1

Dream me was never this busy in other folks dreams when I was dating! :o:lol:

^ credit for the above goes to Mrs msc!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also dreamed of msc! I think we know now who this guy is.:D

Sadly i didn't dream of msc but i did dream johnathan king died. Might be wishful dreaming.

• Haha 2

My first DL dream:

I dreamt that @drol stepped out in front of my hire car out here in Perth and I damn nearly ran him over. I started shouting at him but then I recognised him (he looked exactly like his pic, and, naturally, he was walking a dog that looked just like @theoldlady's pic) and then said hello. He replied to me that I didn't look anything like Ainsley Harriott and we had a laugh about Sri Sri.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Fuck me, I always thought it was Tiger Woods you probably didn't look like and that the overlay was more to do with his affairs than the wordplay it now becomes obvious it is. Doh.

In my defence I never watch cooking programmes.

though nor, as it happens, golf...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Fuck me, I always thought it was Tiger Woods you probably didn't look like and that the overlay was more to do with his affairs than the wordplay it now becomes obvious it is. Doh.

In my defence I never watch cooking programmes.

though nor, as it happens, golf...

Ah I see what you mean

Image result for tiger woods cookingImage result for ainsley harriott cooking

Ainsley Harriott                                                                                                                 Tiger Woods

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Our msc has been a busy chap nocturnally. Facebook messenger screenshots could confirm he was active in my dreams too. We were cutting about Disneyland grading each ride on the lethality of them with a ticklist. Possibly for the Deathlist Cup. And then we were in Vegas and had lots of food leftover. Make of that what you will :blink:

Your dream sounds more fun than mine.

I dreamt about dead penguins pooing in my fridge last night so all is back to normal for me.

• Haha 3

What a nightmare: Tonight I dreamed that Debbie Harry has died, I read the headline about her death! :(

• Sad 2

Two nights ago I had a dream in which I saw a helicopter. After a few manoeuvres back and forth it fell like a stone on a block of flats and exploded. I saw fire through windows of the building

1 hour ago, bladan said:

Two nights ago I had a dream in which I saw a helicopter. After a few manoeuvres back and forth it fell like a stone on a block of flats and exploded. I saw fire through windows of the building

That's exceptionally tame in comparison to what I'd expect from you, blad.

• Haha 4

Last night I dreamt that one of the Barbi Twins had died, think it was Sia, and that Barry Cryer also died and there was uproar because the BBC news lead with Sia's death over Barry's. 

On the news story of Barry's death they showed a bit of a show thought to be lost which was a bit like Punchlines but for obituaries. 

I also dreamt that when I got to work someone had shat on my computer. 

2 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Last night I dreamt that one of the Barbi Twins had died, think it was Sia, and that Barry Cryer also died and there was uproar because the BBC news lead with Sia's death over Barry's. 

On the news story of Barry's death they showed a bit of a show thought to be lost which was a bit like Punchlines but for obituaries. 

Oh, Handy!!

There is something about having a crap on something/somebody that is bothering you.:lol:

105672_1271045854660_487_300.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Scat dreams - namely other people's - are a sign of stress in the waking life. Do you feel like work is causing you an unpleasnt feeling at the moment? 

15 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Scat dreams - namely other people's - are a sign of stress in the waking life. Do you feel like work is causing you an unpleasnt feeling at the moment? 

Yes it is a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Yes it is a bit. 

Well you'll be relieved dreams are an incredible way to work out those feelings in a safe manner. 

You'll be less relieved to hear death symbolises the end of something in dream context, most likely in the context of this dream your job. 

What does it mean if you dream that somebody extremely unattractive and exceedingly malodorous has sex with you while you are paralysed and unable to do anything about it? 

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

What does it mean if you dream that somebody extremely unattractive and exceedingly malodorous has sex with you while you are paralysed and unable to do anything about it? 

You feel extremely powerless against a current threat to your stability within your waking life, a threat that you feel should be incapable of causing as much harm. Like your watching someone garrot your head off with a teaspoon. It's illogically pertinent a threat. 

If anyone else wants my expertise it's a £100 an hour. Cheers. 

19 minutes ago, Toast said:

15 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

You feel extremely powerless against a current threat to your stability within your waking life, a threat that you feel should be incapable of causing as much harm. Like your watching someone garrot your head off with a teaspoon. It's illogically pertinent a threat. 

If anyone else wants my expertise it's a £100 an hour. Cheers. 

Either that or the GHB wore off quicker than it should have. 

• Haha 4

I had a weird dream last night.

I was watching some sort of reality tv show and Handy was in it and also doing the voice over.

Strangely, Handy did not look like Handy and, probably, did not sound like Handy actually does.

The End.

• Like 1

I had a weird dream where I was suddenly elected Conservative party leader despite never voting Conservative and then I started worrying about the contents of my social media accounts.

• Like 2