I dreamt I was having to write a comedy sketch about the umlaut, akin to this , but no-one found it funny. Oddly, it's not the first time I have dreamt about umlauts.

Magic E (Look & Read) - YouTube

• Haha 1

Wouldn’t it be great, if scary, if you could think with the logic, verve and sheer imagination of the dreaming self in conscious life. I can barely comprehend what I dreamed about last night, let alone try to explain it, but it was dazzling in scope and colour and invention.

I often fall asleep with the TV on and end up dreaming about whatever I was watching, so I must be a light sleeper and am still hearing it. So last night I ended up in an American football game; I'm sort of like Mr Benn of dreams.

I dreamt that my eyes had shrunk to the size of apple pips and the only way to cure it was to get a face transplant. I was told I was very lucky because a famous person had just donated their face for me. I awoke from the operation to discover I had been given the face of Jeannette Krankie!

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

53 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

I dreamt that my eyes had shrunk to the size of apple pips and the only way to cure it was to get a face transplant. I was told I was very lucky because a famous person had just donated their face for me. I awoke from the operation to discover I had been given the face of Jeannette Krankie!

Odd, Handy, very odd. :lol:

I had a strange DDP dream. Someone (I want to say DDT?) was in the lead since the early December death of one of the ABBA members (I want to say Benny, who had been on about 7 teams?). But then, Rodger Bumpass, the voice of Squidward on SpongeBob, died in the final couple of days in the year, and The Unknown Man took the lead and won the DDP.

• Like 2

Out of curiosity, would a 'mentioned on the Deathlist Dreaming' thread be an acceptable DDP theme?

• Haha 2

I actually dreamt about the hangover I have woken up to. How’s your New Year going?

• Haha 1

I've had a few dreams lately in which things have happened which really pissed me off.  The latest being that my varifocal specs got broken necessitating the purchase of another pair at not inconsiderable expense.  It's always nice to wake up and find that these things have not happened in real life.

Had a dream last night that Hulk Hogan died. All over the news, especially the famous body slam. 

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Had a dream last night that Hulk Hogan died. All over the news, especially the famous body slam. 

Did he die of or with covid?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Did he die of or with covid?

Radiation poisoning too many atomic leg drops.

7 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Radiation poisoning too many atomic leg drops.

Ahh. You even dream conspiracy theories then.:)

6 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ahh. You even dream conspiracy theories then.:)

:rolleyes: is that the best you got . You sad old attention seeker. No more attention for you.

4 hours ago, the_engineer said:

:rolleyes: is that the best you got . You sad old attention seeker. No more attention for you.

:lol:

Last night, I dreamt that Nigel Starmer-Smith died, but the reason was cancer.

I had a dream yesterday where I opened a news site and saw an article "Milos Zeman has died unexpectedly at 77" or something similar. I went on Deathlist, opened the thread for Tin Oo and saw multiple messages saying nothing but "Rest in Peace Milos Zeman" 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, arghton said:

I had a dream yesterday where I opened a news site and saw an article "Milos Zeman has died unexpectedly at 77" or something similar. I went on Deathlist, opened the thread for Tin Oo and saw multiple messages saying nothing but "Rest in Peace Milos Zeman" 

That's not realistic.

A thread for Tin Oo would be full of Sir Creep's posts "NewBiEs should Not bE alloWEd to sTaRt threads For the fiRst six Years!!!11!!11!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dreamt I was dating Ben Willbond and Neil Hannon was my pen pal. I was very disappointed when I woke up and neither of these things were true, though one disappointed me more than the other.

Just now, Handrejka said:

I dreamt I was dating Ben Willbond

Please tell me how you get this to happen 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TQR said:

I don't know, but if I find out I'll do it again. 

• Haha 1

I sometimes fall asleep with the TV on and my dream is vaguely related to what I'm watching (meaning I'm a light/surface sleeper I suppose). This is usually ok when it's golf or cycling, but less so when it's The World's Worst Serial Killers and I dream about Fred Dinenage.

• Haha 3

On 19/02/2022 at 13:45, TQR said:

Last night I dreamt he dumped me becausec my kitchen was too untidy, so dream Ben is available, just remember to keep your drawers clean.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Last night I dreamt he dumped me becausec my kitchen was too untidy, so dream Ben is available, just remember to keep your drawers clean.

*Polishes worktops*

• Haha 1

On 31/12/2021 at 07:48, Death Impends said:

I had a strange DDP dream. Someone (I want to say DDT?) was in the lead since the early December death of one of the ABBA members (I want to say Benny, who had been on about 7 teams?). But then, Rodger Bumpass, the voice of Squidward on SpongeBob, died in the final couple of days in the year, and The Unknown Man took the lead and won the DDP.

Last night I had a second dream about Rodger Bumpass dying (this time of a heart attack) and being a key DDP hit. WTF?????