In my dream last night I scrowlled down the wikipedia "list of recent deaths" and read that German writer Martin Walser has died just one week after his 95th birthday. 'Yeah, next hit for my theme team and for the D-A-CH-list', I thought, but it was just a dream. Maybe wishful thinking.

• Like 2

Had a weird dream last night, the deathlist for next year was already out in April 2022. The person at Number 1 was a guy that doesn't exist, in my dream he was a guy that had like 30 surgeries to keep him alive. Shane MacGowan was at number 5, Bono was there, but he was a woman, Robert Durst apparently came back from the dead to appear again, and the last 4 places were all fictitious characters from TV shows (that sadly i don't remember right now).

• Like 5

I dreamt that I was representing the UK in Eurovision this year. I was hotly tipped to win for us for the first time in 25 years. I was the ninth performance of the night and before I performed my song (the same song as Sam Ryder is doing for us; fuck knows I haven’t got the range for that) I raised a glass to Sir Terry Wogan. 

Performance went well, I was celebrating at the UK table, there was much mirth, then they announced at the event the sad news that Volodymyr Zelenskyy had been killed in combat. My heart sank and, naturally, it was a Ukraine walkover. All the performers got up on stage and sang some sort of improvised rock number, the only lyrics of which I can remember are something about “Fuck Putin”.

No cheese, booze or drugs were consumed before bed so christ knows where this came from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Graeme Souness dying on Christmas Day this year. Although the news was overshadowed by Gary Barlow coming out as trans, while I was watching the big Christmas Day TV show: an investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations against the long deceased rapper Tim Dog.

• Like 1

Last year I had two DL-related dreams. Once I dreamed I woke up with the DL having gone to 30 hits overnight. I can't remember who the hits were except that Sidney Poitier was the 30th because apparently that was the only hit dream me cared about.

And another dream I had was Catherine Deneuve kidnapping Roman Polanski and killing them both with her jeep in a murder-suicide.

• Like 1

Last night I dreamed that Frank Field and Richard Franklin died a day apart.

Also for whatever reason the Drop 40 was suddenly littered with obscure African Despot nonagenarians that don't actually exist, and the fact that they were on the Drop 40 was reason enough to make threads for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Complete non-existence is a very very small step beyond some of the threads created.

• Like 2

Dreamt Arnold Schwarzenegger died suddenly of a heart attack last night ( well suspected as it was sudden)

• Like 3

I had a weird dream last night and I wasn't even drunk. So it starts like this, after the Queen died and Charles is made king, the Queen's ghost suddenly arrives at my house grabs me and takes me some random realm where I see the Queen is no longer a ghost and in that realm I also meet Phil Taylor from Motorhead, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Alfred Hitchcock, actress Eva Gabor, race car driver Roy Salvadori and one another woman who I couldn't recognize and I tell them about the DeathList. Then Phil Taylor tells me that it will be Jean-Luc Godard who dies next but Gabor, Salvadori, the unnamed woman and Ginsburg tell me Ted Kaczynski will die next while Hitchcock goes with Marianne Faithfull. I think we all then talk for a bit before the Queen tells me "One more thing I must tell you, Coldplay's Chris Martin is the actual king of England." before the dream ended.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

"Coldplay's Chris Martin is the actual king of England."

Now the old king is dead, long live the king? :P

• Like 1

On 10/09/2022 at 07:53, TheSpinosaurus said:

I had a weird dream last night and I wasn't even drunk. So it starts like this, after the Queen died and Charles is made king, the Queen's ghost suddenly arrives at my house grabs me and takes me some random realm where I see the Queen is no longer a ghost and in that realm I also meet Phil Taylor from Motorhead, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Alfred Hitchcock, actress Eva Gabor, race car driver Roy Salvadori and one another woman who I couldn't recognize and I tell them about the DeathList. Then Phil Taylor tells me that it will be Jean-Luc Godard who dies next but Gabor, Salvadori, the unnamed woman and Ginsburg tell me Ted Kaczynski will die next while Hitchcock goes with Marianne Faithfull. I think we all then talk for a bit before the Queen tells me "One more thing I must tell you, Coldplay's Chris Martin is the actual king of England." before the dream ended.

I must have cheese on toast tonight!!!!

• Like 1

Last night I dreamt that I was at a party and someone stole my walking stick. I don't actually use a walking stick in real life but when I woke up I was briefly confused as to whether I use one or not.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I was on a party bus last night with some friends and some music stars. Bono died on that bus. I just glanced over and there he was, slumped.

Eventually, Dave Grohl (the musician I respect the most in the world) replaced Bono (“ “ “ least “ “) as lead singer of U2.

• Like 2

Had a DL-related dream last night. DeathList 2023 was out: Pope Benedict XVI was back and was no. 6 on the list, Michael Gambon stayed on and was on the Top 10, and for some reason, Saif al-Islam Gaddafi was back on the list.

• Like 5

I had a recent dream which involved five celebrity deaths on the same day, all being somewhat controversial individuals. The first two were Bernie Ecclestone and Rupert Murdoch of natural causes, the next was an assassination of Putin, followed by a major UK politician's aircraft going missing on an overseas trip, and finally Trump carking it in mysterious circumstances. TV news was in meltdown, with no idea as to where to go next.

• Like 1

I dreamt that Amanda Barrie died, not that weird, however her death was announced by a back from the dead Wendy Richard on Loose Women.

• Like 1

Dreamt last night that I had gone with a woman who I worked with 25 years ago to a theme park where her daughter was working and there was supposed to be a guest appearance by Judge Rinder only he didn't show, we were then discreetly told by the daughter that he had died in an embarrassing situation. My first thought was to check the DL if it had been reported or if I was going to be able to beat Thatcher to it. Unfortunately I never found out what the embarrassing situation was as OSP jr thought it would be a great laugh to let the dog in to wake me, near broke my ribs!

• Like 1

Last night I dreamed that Tuan Tuan, the panda that was reported on this forum to be suffering from cancer, died. Now, not 24 hours after that dream, they are being reported dead. 

Bob Barker might want to watch out, I foresaw that about a year ago, and the most inaccurate these dreams have ever been is 15 months out.

Edit: I also dreamed that Pope Francis died on 22nd May, but we didn't find out for a few months. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

Last night I dreamed that Tuan Tuan, the panda that was reported on this forum to be suffering from cancer, died.

Yeah, we DL'ers are weird ... :P

On that note, I believe one of my most accurate dream/death predictions was Bush 41. About two / three weeks before it happened I dreamt about how the push notification of the Dutch NOS would look for his death.

• Like 1

I had a dream where the DL went to 20 overnight. Thought it was true until I checked today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

ITV racing pundit Matt Chapman was in my dream, but sadly didn’t die.

Condolences for having him in your dream.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Redrumours said:

Condolences for having him in your dream.

He’s blathering away on the Opening Show right now, while a female commentator shrieks away on the Tunisia v Aussie game on BBC Diversity. Mute button to the rescue.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

He’s blathering away on the Opening Show right now, while a female commentator shrieks away on the Tunisia v Aussie game on BBC Diversity. Mute button to the rescue.

It's a comforting thought to think nobody's listening to the cunt'S!

On 01/01/2022 at 13:11, Handrejka said:

Out of curiosity, would a 'mentioned on the Deathlist Dreaming' thread be an acceptable DDP theme?

@Death Impends Well?

• Like 1